Take a look at aging around the world in 'A New Age,' a special report by AARP and Magnum Photos.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: trump’s RESPONSE TO 13 INDICTMENTS

Message 11 of 42

I wonder if people in this message board actually understand what is it that this country needs.

There is a complete division of moral values between the Republicans and the Democrats and each thinking that the other is the one that is bad.

Have any of you have had the thought of  simply being Americans?

Do you really realize the power of a coalition of citizens of both parties and the effect that it could make in the minds of those politicians in DC?
Is becoming an American has become so difficult for all of you?
If any of you want to take over the path of any government is up to its citizens to do that.
You want changes,? then in that case, act like Americans, request as Americans. and see the power that you all have.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 42

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

America was. and is under a cyberattack from a foreign country. But guess what? Members of the Trump Cult do not care. They one and only thing they care about is defendng their idol and hero in the White House 100% of the time.

And in doing so, they are supporting the Russian government, while helping to destroy our democracy.

I really never realized how stupid some Americans could be until the idiot in chief was elected, with help from Russia, to an office that he is wholly unfit to fill.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

trump’s RESPONSE TO 13 INDICTMENTS

Message 13 of 42

America was. and is under a cyberattack from a foreign country. But guess what? Members of the Trump Cult do not care. The one and only thing they care about is defendng their idol and hero in the White House 100% of the time.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 42

@Loulit-A thousand kudos for your accurate, honest, and succinct post.

THANK YOU!! 

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 42

@jimc91wrote:

@sp362wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@ManicProgressivewrote:

Sigh. Even one of his sub par aides could have written something about the integrity of our great nation’s electoral process and our vow to ensure its integrity, so that the people’s voices are heard in the voting booth.  

Nope. It’s just all about him. 

Let us not forget who was President and was informed of the actions and did nothing. So, if you might want to consider which is the most important - dealing with the situation when it comes up, or writing something after the fact.

Sigh over that one......

The problem is that Trump's response does not match reality.  There has been nothing absolving him or anybody else from dealing with the Russians and it is ridiculous to say that it did.  Whether or not anybody in the campaign was a witting or unwitting participant is still an ongoing investigation.  I don't know if anything will ever come out of this investigation linking it to Trump, but it is far too early for him to insist he is vindicated.  Personally, I think this investigation will be on-going for several more years.

Do you think this special council going on for 2 more years with no apparent evidence connecting Trump to the Russians in order to win the election is good for the country?

After a year and no earth shaking evidence concerning Trump but mountains of evidence connecting the DNC and the Clinton Campaign with Russian involvement by paying for OPO research that was used for a FISA warrant.   That also has not linked President Trump to the Russian Collusion scenario.

So where do we go from here?  Don't you think its time for the country to get over the 2016 election bitterness and look to the future or continue to focus on the past?  The President has had to deal with way over the top distractions from MSM, Democrats and never Trumper Republicans.  It almost appears many people actually want the President to fail which means we as a country fail.  What kind of American thinking is that?

For the folks hung up on the past I would caution them to be careful what you wish for.  There is way more misconduct that can be discovered on the democrat and Clinton campaign as well as the Clinton Sec of State office and the Clinton Foundation.  LOTS and LOTS since before 2014.  Do they really want to go there?

Trump is a pig. He's not fit to be president of one of those **bleep** countries, never mind America.  It's not about election bitterness. It's about a tax plan that benefits the rich. It's about his proposed massive cuts to Medicare and Medicaid. It's about his press conference after the school shooting when he never mentioned the word "gun."  It's about the revolving door at the White House. It's about him wishing our immigrants came from Norway. It's about his lies. I don't mean all his lies, just the ones that were conclusively proven to be lies.

And when will you people get over Hillary Clinton? You won, she lost, maybe she goes to prison, maybe she doesn't. I don't care; I don't have time to care because I'm watching that lying, thieving, bankruptcy happy, **bleep** mongering, pompous egomaniac destroy the country I love. The man is a terrible person, no matter what else is going on.

Winter is Coming.
11/06
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 42

It appears that it was the Russian idea to sow discintent in our political system:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/17/technology/indictment-russian-tech-facebook.html

Notice the poster near the end. It seems like some of our posters were (unwitting, I assume) coconspirators with the Russians.

It was reported that they also had women looking like Hillary dress up in prison garb and attend Republican events to get the "lock her up" reaction. How many of our posters thought that the women were really Trump supporters?

Our nation is under attack and due to their blind hatred some on the left are helping.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 42

@phyllisc6781wrote:

@alferdpacker—Any charge for the truth of your post AP?

No charge.

Given that dim-witted incompetent republicans/conservatives/tea-whackos have been investigating everyone and everything since 1993 and haven't managed to do anything but waste $100 million - they've already paid for everything - including Charon's fee for taking republicans/conservatives/tea-whackos to hades...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 42

@alferdpacker—Any charge for the truth of your post AP?

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 42

NerdyMom: You all have been investigating Hillary off and on since 1993 and have spent $100 million, and you have found nothing. Nothing.  A year or so for Trump is bush league. 

Exactly. But they're like people who would spend their kids food budget on powerball tickets because they're sure the next one is going to be the big winner.

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 42

sp362:  You keep saying past.  The Russians will continue to do this until is something is done. 

It hasn't entered their wee little heads that the Russians might decide they favor the Democrats next time and meddle to get them elected. Can you imagined the volume of caterwauling by conservatives if that happened?

Kudos
Views