WATCH VIDEO: Friday's Iowa presidential candidate forum. Appearing are Beto O'Rourke, Elizabeth Warren, Marianne Williamson and Andrew Yang.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: trump’s RESPONSE TO 13 INDICTMENTS

Message 1 of 42

The radical left posting here has totally missed the point of the report about the Russian cyber attack. It is to weaken us through divisiveness. And that is exactly what they are doing whether it be the shallowness of "Trump sucks" or "the idiot in the WH" or more deeply thought out attacks.

I suggest you folks read the report as to the intentions of the cyber attack and try to avoid doing the biding of the Russians.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 42

Hey, hey, AAA - how many motorists did you kill today?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 42

@williamb39198wrote:

@phyllisc6781

Playing catch up and reading thru four columns of posts and many good posts I might add. There were some comments from @rker321 post which I thought were to the point, but would add that leadership starts at the top and does help in providing direction. And with that in mind I would ask supporters of trump: 

where are plans, policies, committees, or discussions by trump to take action and provide direction to study and prevent any intervention by putin / russia into any facet of our society now and in the future??

Honest answer?

@williamb39198— The honest answer is trump plans to do nothing because he is, for whatever reason,  indebted to the Russian government to whom he seems to have sworn allegiance.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 42

@phyllisc6781

Playing catch up and reading thru four columns of posts and many good posts I might add. There were some comments from @rker321 post which I thought were to the point, but would add that leadership starts at the top and does help in providing direction. And with that in mind I would ask supporters of trump: 

where are plans, policies, committees, or discussions by trump to take action and provide direction to study and prevent any intervention by putin / russia into any facet of our society now and in the future??

Honest answer?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 42

@Loulit-LOL!  With regard to rolling, I hope it’s their heads that roll!  Thanks for the chuckle! 

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 42

@phyllisc6781wrote:

@Loulit-A thousand kudos for your accurate, honest, and succinct post.

THANK YOU!! 

Very kind of you. I'm a big fan of yours when you go on a roll. We all do what we can.

Winter is Coming.
11/06
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 42

There is an abyss between the lack of morality with regard to Republicans and the moral fiber with regard to Democrats. The way to make society work again and to alleviate the divisiveness  is to vote Democrat and get rid of the asinine Russian sympathizer in the White House and the corruot Republicans who enable him.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 42

Anyone asking why Der Trumper says nothing bad about Russia and lets Deutsche Bank ignore the fines Obama imposed for their money laundering simply does not realize how totally OWNED Der Trumper is by the Russia and  DB.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 42

@alferdpackerwrote:

@phyllisc6781wrote:

@alferdpacker—Any charge for the truth of your post AP?

No charge.

Given that dim-witted incompetent republicans/conservatives/tea-whackos have been investigating everyone and everything since 1993 and haven't managed to do anything but waste $100 million - they've already paid for everything - including Charon's fee for taking republicans/conservatives/tea-whackos to hades...

Nice work invoking Charon. I hope they enjoy their trip over the river Styx. Now we're getting down to it. let's see who can keep up.

Winter is Coming.
11/06
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 42

@rk9152wrote:

@phyllisc6781wrote:

@Loulit-A thousand kudos for your accurate, honest, and succinct post.

THANK YOU!! 

No it isn't. "You're delusional. Trump is a pig. He's not fit to be president of one of those s***hole countries, never mind America" is no more than sputtering in blind hatred.

Sputtering blind hatred was what I was aiming for. And it's better than he deserves.

Winter is Coming.
11/06
Kudos
Views