Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
136
Views

Re: trump Will Show Again Today He's a Fascist

136 Views
Message 21 of 73

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

 

 

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of radical authoritarian ultranationalism, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and strong regimentation of society and of the economy.


Let's face it. Trump is a wanna-be dictator.  He wants to declare a national emergency when there isn't one to spend $8 Billion just to please a small minority of Americans. Even where he wants the wall built the people don't want it. He should have to prove a national emergency and he simply can't.


You disagree with the President's ideas and call him a wanna be dictator and make not too subtle suggestions involving the word "Fascism". No, I didn't use the word Fascism, get who posted what straight.  But now that you mention it, yes trump is a fascist, and a wanna-be dictator By newly established standards from the left, that makes you a bigot. No rk, you continue to twist what others have posted and try and build another straw man argument.

 

Now, let's examine your thoughts about the President. Examine all you want but nothing I said changes True, the lack of border security is not something that just happened. As a result there is a theory that it is not a National Emergency. Having all security experts disagree with you is not "theory. Illegal border crossings are now lower than ever and have been decreasing for over a decade. But Obama did the same thing and with regard to ongoing, existing conditions. No, Obama didn't  do "the same thing", you build another straw man. Was he a wanna be Dictator or Fascist?  No ........... glad you asked.

 

As to a strong regimentation of society and the economy - take a look at the "Green New Deal". Off topic.


 


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
136
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
144
Views

Re: trump Will Show Again Today He's a Fascist

144 Views
Message 22 of 73

@rk9152 wrote:


What are the high crimes and misdemeanors the President has committed?  Just because you hate a president is not justification for impeachment.

 

Could you be specific?

 

Sure, but only after you fully demonstrate you understand and fully comprehend the meaning of the term.


Well, jim, considering that lame response, I'd say you have him without a response to your very wise question.

 

And once again you'd be mistaken.



"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
144
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
144
Views

Re: trump Will Show Again Today He's a Fascist

144 Views
Message 23 of 73

@rk9152 wrote:


As President, he is not trying to protect his border. It is my border, and your border - our border.


That's an interesting forum discussion technique....make something up and argue against it.  a.k.a, creating a straw argument.  Now, follow me into this rabbit hole.....


Is the issue not border security and is it not our border?  Again, no one disputed that, so why make one up? Who said anything about whose border it is?  So why are you picking a disagreement where one doesn't exist?  Is it the intolerance? Then we are in agreement. He is protecting our border not his border with our physical barriers not his physical barriers just as the dems have approved in the past.  He's protecting our border with HIS wall....the border does NOT need his wall according to those making the decision....Congress.  You and Hannity can whine all you want.....can't change the fact it's his wall.  America has already weighed in.....you do recall Repubs couldn't get a wall approved with 2 years of full government control.

 

No rabbit hole in that except the one some use to escape the inescapable logic I offer.  Why yes there is......every time one makes up their own fake disagreement and it's especially "too funny" when they argue with their own straw arguments.  Thanks for the laughs......  Maybe it's the intolerance.....No fake disagreement. No logic.  Your fake disagreement was, "Is the issue not border security and is it not our border?  No one said anything about those issues so you create one.  It's quite typical.... As long as posters say "his wall" there is an error in need of correction.  Wrong again.....  I disagree.....and am tolerant of your view.

 

Image result for trump emergency cartoon



"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
144
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
155
Views

Re: trump Will Show Again Today He's a Fascist

155 Views
Message 24 of 73

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

As the column in today's Washington Post (a REAL newspaper) stated, Comrade Trump is the national emergency.


Another OPINION by you and the radical left.


No NOT, the Post reported a solid, verifiable FACT - Der Trumper has done more damage to the USA than all ths spies since Benadict Arnold.

 

He has rendered useless $10 BILLION worth of incredible intelligence gathered from around the world by the most sophisticated network known to Man simply by NOT LISTENING TO IT and instead going with whatever Putin, Limbaugh or InfoWars tells him. Not only does this render the ToadPOTUS ignorant of the World around him, it keeps our military and diplomatic corps from being able to act on reality as well. lil donny is the greatest asset the KGB ever dreamed of.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
155
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
149
Views

trump Will Show Again Today He's a Fascist

149 Views
Message 25 of 73

Trump Cult members repeatedly prove they live in an alternate reality where the truth doesn't matter. What are they talking about? Trump has surrounded himself with an array of convicted, and soon to be, convicted felons. Could you imagine their uproar if President Obama had done that? 

 

But with Comrade Trump, they have no standards for the man.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
149
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
156
Views

Re: trump Will Show Again Today He's a Fascist

156 Views
Message 26 of 73

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

 

Congress do your job!

 

Yes, and impeach the moron!

 

 


 


What are the high crimes and misdemeanors the President has committed?  Just because you hate a president is not justification for impeachment.

 

Could you be specific?

 

Sure, but only after you fully demonstrate you understand and fully comprehend the meaning of the term.


Well, jim, considering that lame response, I'd say you have him without a response to your very wise question.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
156
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
147
Views

Re: trump Will Show Again Today He's a Fascist

147 Views
Message 27 of 73

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Keep in mind trump said he needed more money for the military and he blamed Obama, though any intelligent people KNOW the Congress controls the purse strings.  Congress was controlled by the GOP for the last 10 years.  IGNORANCE to suggest it was Obama's fault.

 

Now, trump is stealing 3.6 billion dollars from the VERY MUCH needed military budget to pay for HIS wall. Really?  I thought they needed the money so desperately!!!!  What a fraud trump perpetuates on the American people.


As President, he is not trying to protect his border. It is my border, and your border - our border.


That's an interesting forum discussion technique....make something up and argue against it.  a.k.a, creating a straw argument.  Now, follow me into this rabbit hole.....


Is the issue not border security and is it not our border?  Again, no one disputed that, so why make one up? Who said anything about whose border it is?  So why are you picking a disagreement where one doesn't exist?  Is it the intolerance? Then we are in agreement. He is protecting our border not his border with our physical barriers not his physical barriers just as the dems have approved in the past.

 

No rabbit hole in that except the one some use to escape the inescapable logic I offer.  Why yes there is......every time one makes up their own fake disagreement and it's especially "too funny" when they argue with their own straw arguments.  Thanks for the laughs......  Maybe it's the intolerance.....No fake disagreement. As long as posters say "his wall" there is an error in need of correction.



 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
147
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
154
Views

Re: trump Will Show Again Today He's a Fascist

154 Views
Message 28 of 73

@jimc91 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

 

Congress do your job!

 

Yes, and impeach the moron!

 

 


 


What are the high crimes and misdemeanors the President has committed?  Just because you hate a president is not justification for impeachment.

 

Could you be specific?

 

Sure, but only after you fully demonstrate you understand and fully comprehend the meaning of the term.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
154
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
158
Views

Re: trump Will Show Again Today He's a Fascist

158 Views
Message 29 of 73

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Keep in mind trump said he needed more money for the military and he blamed Obama, though any intelligent people KNOW the Congress controls the purse strings.  Congress was controlled by the GOP for the last 10 years.  IGNORANCE to suggest it was Obama's fault.

 

Now, trump is stealing 3.6 billion dollars from the VERY MUCH needed military budget to pay for HIS wall. Really?  I thought they needed the money so desperately!!!!  What a fraud trump perpetuates on the American people.


As President, he is not trying to protect his border. It is my border, and your border - our border.


That's an interesting forum discussion technique....make something up and argue against it.  a.k.a, creating a straw argument.  Now, follow me into this rabbit hole.....


Is the issue not border security and is it not our border?  Again, no one disputed that, so why make one up? Who said anything about whose border it is?  So why are you picking a disagreement where one doesn't exist?  Is it the intolerance?

 

No rabbit hole in that except the one some use to escape the inescapable logic I offer.  Why yes there is......every time one makes up their own fake disagreement and it's especially "too funny" when they argue with their own straw arguments.  Thanks for the laughs......  Maybe it's the intolerance.....



"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
158
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
175
Views

Re: trump Will Show Again Today He's a Fascist

175 Views
Message 30 of 73

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

 

Congress do your job!

 

Yes, and impeach the moron!

 

 


 


What are the high crimes and misdemeanors the President has committed?  Just because you hate a president is not justification for impeachment.

 

Could you be specific?

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
175
Views