Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
172
Views

Re: trump Will Show Again Today He's a Fascist

172 Views
Message 1 of 73

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


Monitoring watches illegals; defending stops their entry.


"Monitoring" allows us to see and apprehend them if necessary, it's works well, illegal border crossings have declined steadily for over two decades and they are now at an all time low. NO one is attacking us, no "defending" is necessary.


Do you lock your front door?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
172
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
179
Views

Re: trump Will Show Again Today He's a Fascist

179 Views
Message 2 of 73

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

What you are reading here explains why about 40% of American voters have no relationship with the truth. They believe everything the Fox Propaganda Network tells them.


And what do you think we heard Fox say about the President showing himself to be a fascist?


And what do you have to say about trump frauding America?


Cent - what was that you said about straw arguments and rabbit holes? I think your agent is right there.


Now you dodge a question by mentioning straw arguments and rabbit holes, a method I hadn't seen yet.  What do you have to say about trump frauding America by lying and saying we have a national security issue at our southern border and that Mexico will pay for his vanity wall?


Oh, O.K. - I'll use your term - "off topic'.


So are you. What do you have to say about trump showing that he is a fascist?


As has clearly been shown the topic is a fraud so there is nothing to say.


Trump proved he is a fascist many times, including in his speech. You know it and that is why you have nothing to say.


There is plenty to be said and it has been said. But those blinded by hatred (or unable to get over not getting their way in an election) ignore reality in favor attacking.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
179
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
205
Views

Re: trump Will Show Again Today He's a Fascist

205 Views
Message 3 of 73

@rk9152 wrote:


Monitoring watches illegals; defending stops their entry.


"Monitoring" allows us to see and apprehend them if necessary, it's works well, illegal border crossings have declined steadily for over two decades and they are now at an all time low. NO one is attacking us, no "defending" is necessary.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
205
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
210
Views

Re: trump Will Show Again Today He's a Fascist

210 Views
Message 4 of 73

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

What you are reading here explains why about 40% of American voters have no relationship with the truth. They believe everything the Fox Propaganda Network tells them.


And what do you think we heard Fox say about the President showing himself to be a fascist?


And what do you have to say about trump frauding America?


Cent - what was that you said about straw arguments and rabbit holes? I think your agent is right there.


Now you dodge a question by mentioning straw arguments and rabbit holes, a method I hadn't seen yet.  What do you have to say about trump frauding America by lying and saying we have a national security issue at our southern border and that Mexico will pay for his vanity wall?


Oh, O.K. - I'll use your term - "off topic'.


So are you. What do you have to say about trump showing that he is a fascist?


As has clearly been shown the topic is a fraud so there is nothing to say.


Trump proved he is a fascist many times, including in his speech. You know it and that is why you have nothing to say.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
210
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
225
Views

Re: trump Will Show Again Today He's a Fascist

225 Views
Message 5 of 73

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


As President, he is not trying to protect his border. It is my border, and your border - our border.


That's an interesting forum discussion technique....make something up and argue against it.  a.k.a, creating a straw argument.  Now, follow me into this rabbit hole.....


Is the issue not border security and is it not our border?  Again, no one disputed that, so why make one up? Who said anything about whose border it is?  So why are you picking a disagreement where one doesn't exist?  Is it the intolerance? Then we are in agreement. He is protecting our border not his border with our physical barriers not his physical barriers just as the dems have approved in the past.  He's protecting our border with HIS wall....the border does NOT need his wall according to those making the decision....Congress.  You and Hannity can whine all you want.....can't change the fact it's his wall.  America has already weighed in.....you do recall Repubs couldn't get a wall approved with 2 years of full government control.

 

No rabbit hole in that except the one some use to escape the inescapable logic I offer.  Why yes there is......every time one makes up their own fake disagreement and it's especially "too funny" when they argue with their own straw arguments.  Thanks for the laughs......  Maybe it's the intolerance.....No fake disagreement. No logic.  Your fake disagreement was, "Is the issue not border security and is it not our border?  No one said anything about those issues so you create one.  It's quite typical.... As long as posters say "his wall" there is an error in need of correction.  Wrong again.....  I disagree.....and am tolerant of your view.

 

Image result for trump emergency cartoon



Once again many words, a silly cartoon and nothing to deal with the fact that the border being defended is our border.


The border doesn't need "DEFENDED" because no one is attacking us. Sure, it needs monitered, and it is. Illegal border crossings have declined steadily for over two decades.


Of course it needs "DEFENDED" because without "DEFENDED" it has no meaning.


No it doesn't need defended, no one is attacking us. "Monitered" serves just fine.


Monitoring watches illegals; defending stops their entry.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
225
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
235
Views

Re: trump Will Show Again Today He's a Fascist

235 Views
Message 6 of 73

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

What you are reading here explains why about 40% of American voters have no relationship with the truth. They believe everything the Fox Propaganda Network tells them.


And what do you think we heard Fox say about the President showing himself to be a fascist?


And what do you have to say about trump frauding America?


Cent - what was that you said about straw arguments and rabbit holes? I think your agent is right there.


Now you dodge a question by mentioning straw arguments and rabbit holes, a method I hadn't seen yet.  What do you have to say about trump frauding America by lying and saying we have a national security issue at our southern border and that Mexico will pay for his vanity wall?


Oh, O.K. - I'll use your term - "off topic'.


So are you. What do you have to say about trump showing that he is a fascist?


As has clearly been shown the topic is a fraud so there is nothing to say.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
235
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
240
Views

Re: trump Will Show Again Today He's a Fascist

240 Views
Message 7 of 73

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:Once again many words, a silly cartoon and nothing to deal with the fact that the border being defended is our border.

I wish your words were less silly than the cartoon. We who live on the border are well aware that the occasional illegal comes over.  We are also aware that the law enforcement agencies along the border are begging for treatment of opioid addiction and homelessness. Not a wall. We are aware the CBP is begging for better tunnel detection technologies, not a wall. We are aware that illegal immigration is at a 15 year low, having decreased steadily all that time without a wall.  In short, there is  no need for a wall other than it is half of what Trump foolishly promised in the election and his base is demanding it. 


And what did that silly cartoon have to do with life on the border?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
240
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
241
Views

Re: trump Will Show Again Today He's a Fascist

241 Views
Message 8 of 73

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

 

 

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of radical authoritarian ultranationalism, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and strong regimentation of society and of the economy.


Let's face it. Trump is a wanna-be dictator.  He wants to declare a national emergency when there isn't one to spend $8 Billion just to please a small minority of Americans. Even where he wants the wall built the people don't want it. He should have to prove a national emergency and he simply can't.


You disagree with the President's ideas and call him a wanna be dictator and make not too subtle suggestions involving the word "Fascism". No, I didn't use the word Fascism, get who posted what straight.  But now that you mention it, yes trump is a fascist, and a wanna-be dictator By newly established standards from the left, that makes you a bigot. No rk, you continue to twist what others have posted and try and build another straw man argument.

 

Now, let's examine your thoughts about the President. Examine all you want but nothing I said changes True, the lack of border security is not something that just happened. As a result there is a theory that it is not a National Emergency. Having all security experts disagree with you is not "theory. Illegal border crossings are now lower than ever and have been decreasing for over a decade. But Obama did the same thing and with regard to ongoing, existing conditions. No, Obama didn't  do "the same thing", you build another straw man. Was he a wanna be Dictator or Fascist?  No ........... glad you asked.

 

As to a strong regimentation of society and the economy - take a look at the "Green New Deal". Off topic.


Due to your unclear use of font, I can't tell what is yours. However, the last is not off topic since it relates to the words before it.


 


Wrong again.  The topic is "trump will show again today he's a fascist".


No, I was (as usual) right. A poster mentioned "a strong regimentation of society and the economy". I do believe I am allowed to respond. 

 

Possibly "Yeah me too" is a better course of action. It does garner kudoes.


"Respond" all you want, but you are off-topic.  What do you have to say about trump showing that he is a fascist?


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
241
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
248
Views

Re: trump Will Show Again Today He's a Fascist

248 Views
Message 9 of 73

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


As President, he is not trying to protect his border. It is my border, and your border - our border.


That's an interesting forum discussion technique....make something up and argue against it.  a.k.a, creating a straw argument.  Now, follow me into this rabbit hole.....


Is the issue not border security and is it not our border?  Again, no one disputed that, so why make one up? Who said anything about whose border it is?  So why are you picking a disagreement where one doesn't exist?  Is it the intolerance? Then we are in agreement. He is protecting our border not his border with our physical barriers not his physical barriers just as the dems have approved in the past.  He's protecting our border with HIS wall....the border does NOT need his wall according to those making the decision....Congress.  You and Hannity can whine all you want.....can't change the fact it's his wall.  America has already weighed in.....you do recall Repubs couldn't get a wall approved with 2 years of full government control.

 

No rabbit hole in that except the one some use to escape the inescapable logic I offer.  Why yes there is......every time one makes up their own fake disagreement and it's especially "too funny" when they argue with their own straw arguments.  Thanks for the laughs......  Maybe it's the intolerance.....No fake disagreement. No logic.  Your fake disagreement was, "Is the issue not border security and is it not our border?  No one said anything about those issues so you create one.  It's quite typical.... As long as posters say "his wall" there is an error in need of correction.  Wrong again.....  I disagree.....and am tolerant of your view.

 

Image result for trump emergency cartoon



Once again many words, a silly cartoon and nothing to deal with the fact that the border being defended is our border.


The border doesn't need "DEFENDED" because no one is attacking us. Sure, it needs monitered, and it is. Illegal border crossings have declined steadily for over two decades.


Of course it needs "DEFENDED" because without "DEFENDED" it has no meaning.


No it doesn't need defended, no one is attacking us. "Monitered" serves just fine.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
248
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
249
Views

Re: trump Will Show Again Today He's a Fascist

249 Views
Message 10 of 73

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

 

 

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of radical authoritarian ultranationalism, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and strong regimentation of society and of the economy.


Let's face it. Trump is a wanna-be dictator.  He wants to declare a national emergency when there isn't one to spend $8 Billion just to please a small minority of Americans. Even where he wants the wall built the people don't want it. He should have to prove a national emergency and he simply can't.


You disagree with the President's ideas and call him a wanna be dictator and make not too subtle suggestions involving the word "Fascism". No, I didn't use the word Fascism, get who posted what straight.  But now that you mention it, yes trump is a fascist, and a wanna-be dictator By newly established standards from the left, that makes you a bigot. No rk, you continue to twist what others have posted and try and build another straw man argument.

 

Now, let's examine your thoughts about the President. Examine all you want but nothing I said changes True, the lack of border security is not something that just happened. As a result there is a theory that it is not a National Emergency. Having all security experts disagree with you is not "theory. Illegal border crossings are now lower than ever and have been decreasing for over a decade. But Obama did the same thing and with regard to ongoing, existing conditions. No, Obama didn't  do "the same thing", you build another straw man. Was he a wanna be Dictator or Fascist?  No ........... glad you asked.

 

As to a strong regimentation of society and the economy - take a look at the "Green New Deal". Off topic.


Due to your unclear use of font, I can't tell what is yours. However, the last is not off topic since it relates to the words before it.


 


Wrong again.  The topic is "trump will show again today he's a fascist".


No, I was (as usual) right. A poster mentioned "a strong regimentation of society and the economy". I do believe I am allowed to respond. 

 

Possibly "Yeah me too" is a better course of action. It does garner kudoes.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
249
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.


multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors