Honored Social Butterfly

trump Tweets He & FLOTUS Tested Positive for Covid-19

Trump tweets he and Melanie have tested positive for the Covid-19 virus.

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump

Tonight, @FLOTUS  and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!

It begs the question, how do you catch a hoax?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Honored Social Butterfly

Trump's tweet on positive coronavirus test is his most shared ever...

trump tweet most ever.jpg

President Trump's tweet on Friday announcing that he and First Lady Melania Trump tested positive for coronavirus quickly become his most retweeted and liked tweet ever.

The tweet set records while most of the nation was asleep, so it's bound to get even bigger.

By the numbers: As of 5:30 a.m. ET, the tweet had already racked up more than 273,000 retweets and 344,000 quote tweets (a retweet made with a comment), making it Trump's most shared-tweet ever.

At that time, it had garnered over 834,000 likes, making it his most "liked" tweet ever.

https://www.axios.com/trump-tweet-coronavirus-positive-most-shared-e559d150-61a7-44fc-889a-f60ffbd5c...

trump positve.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Centristsin2010 It begs the question, how do you catch a hoax?

Another great example of how brainwashed the left is.  Trump said the Democrats' lies about his administration's response to the coronavirus outbreak was "their new hoax."  Then the left began saying he called the virus a hoax, the media picked it up and all the little brainwashed liberals argue that he said the virus was a hoax even when the fact checking sites say it's a lie.

Honored Social Butterfly

this now throws a WHOLE lot of things up in the air, including the Supreme Court nomination, let alone the election.
Honored Social Butterfly

3 will get you 5 the lying twit is lying about this.

He and Melanie will hide in his bunker for two weeks and emerge totally cured, proving the disease is NOT a problem, Hydroxychloriquine(sp) works and the country should open up immediately so the DJA can prosper.

Honored Social Butterfly

fake news!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

Prayers for the recovery of Trump and Melania.  I am sure that they will recover. 

no name
Honored Social Butterfly

@Roxanna35 wrote:

Prayers for the recovery of Trump and Melania.  I am sure that they will recover. 

They will receive the VERY BEST care YOUR money will buy...far better than the care the rest of America will EVER receive!

Did trump run out of his hydroxychloroquine?  Demon seed?  I wonder if he and Melania are convalescing with their "My Pillows" or their new "My Pillow sheets" and mattress pads.  Maybe he could test out his personal thesis to inject "disinfectant inside, almost a cleaning..."

Honored Social Butterfly

I don’t get it, TRUMP   wore a mask.  

Why didn’t it work?   

OH I  remember,   YUP   he wore it in his suit pocket  ! !   .   

The good news is that his pocket is fine. 

Honored Social Butterfly

Crap. I hope Biden did not catch it during the debate somehow. 

Esteemed Social Butterfly

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Crap. I hope Biden did not catch it during the debate somehow. 

That was my very thought, too!  All the ranting going on probably breached the 6' safety zone.  I'm sure Chris Wallace is also not wasting anytime getting tested. 

Honored Social Butterfly

I just saw a news headline that said Biden is awaiting test results..

Guess we’ll find out after his children also non masked at debate test positive. 

if they were in as close proximity with Hope Hicks.

Only partial sarcasm here, he is the chosen one and protects all within his airspace, will wear mask into arena then whip it immediately off.So not to smudge his makeup.

He’s also morbidly obese 230 lbs he isn’t, side profile suggest larger size than Taft.

Pre-existing conditions he seems to have several . Guess we’ll see if Kushner, Scavino and Luna get it as well, last spotted boarding Marine One with potus to Minneapolis.

Buckle up folks it’s gonna be a wild ride.  2nd round of outbreaks are happening just in time for flu season, guess fearless leader was incorrect on his initial assumption .

Get your flu and pneumonia shots👍

Now need to rest up have a delivery to scatter in the morning., suddenly feel the need for total hazmat suit,, gloves , respirator, and hand cleaners.

Thoughts and prayers t, no vote though. Not for him.

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!

Hope Hicks showing symptoms, not Donnie or Melania... yet.

A whole lotta scrambling going on tonight.

Social Butterfly

Hope Hicks could have gotten it from Donald Trump, who is to say?

He is the one that went on hydrocloroquine in the spring, saying it was the cure.

Then we had the mysterious nighttime visit to Walter Reed in the Spring?

Denial has caught up to Trump, but as a victim, I hope he now changes his message to America.

The White House should be on lockdown, this is really serious.

Major national security issues if Trump becomes incapacitated, and Pence does too.

Honored Social Butterfly

trump hope.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

iyjx6yt53z051.jpg

4h1mg7.jpg

Donnie and Melania are experiencing mild symptoms.  Major concerns about the president's age and obesity.  I guess so, but wait! didn't he take hydroxychloroquine as a precaution?  You know -- just in case?  (*wink! wink* Yeah, it was probably just a placebo.)

It's one thing to be stupid and not follow simple guidelines, but it's unconscionable to put so many others at risk with flippancy and total disregard and mock those who DO follow guidelines.  BTW, Joe and his wife tested negative.  Must be because they wear the "biggest masks you've ever seen".

Karma.

Update:

Negative

• Joe Biden and wife (just in as I was typing this)
  • Kamala Harris
  • Pence and wife
  • Amy Barrett (SC nominee)
  • Steve Mnuchin

Positive

• Ronna McDaniel (RNC chairwoman)
  • Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT) - attended announcement of SC pick

Several others are pending like Billy Barr.

Stay tuned.

Honored Social Butterfly

@MsStretch wrote:

Update:

Negative

• Joe Biden and wife (just in as I was typing this)
  • Kamala Harris
  • Pence and wife
  • Amy Barrett (SC nominee)
  • Steve Mnuchin

Positive

• Ronna McDaniel (RNC chairwoman)
  • Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT) - attended announcement of SC pick

Several others are pending like Billy Barr.

Stay tuned.

Thanks for the update, Ms. Stretch!  It's appreciated.

Ronna McDaniel....isn't that Mitt Romney's niece?  

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png