Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: trump Lies About Relief to PR....Dems Pass Aid Bill

Message 1 of 4

I have a strong feeling that I know what Mitch and crew will do.  Oppose anything the Democrats pass in the House and side with our Liar-In-Chief. Way to follow orders Mitch, or else your two family members will lose their appointments.

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

Will donald now attack the 34 GOP House Members who voted with the Dems.     I doubt he can manage that many "nickname: slurs.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4
and the people and the island are still struggling today, so hoping they don't get hit by another huge hurricane this season, but the way things are going with the climate, all bets are off.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

trump Lies About Relief to PR....Dems Pass Aid Bill

Message 4 of 4

Arguably the most prolific liar in history, trump claimed the US gave Puerto Rico 91 billion dollars in disaster aide; it's a LIE of course!

CNN reporter responds to Trump: That's not true

Obviously not Christian-like behavior.....lying, letting others die and suffer, claiming you did something you didn't, did I mention "lying"?

Now, the Democratic led House passes disaster relief bill despite Trump’s opposition to funding for Puerto Rico  ....so, Christian Right led Senate and King wanna be, time to put up or shut up.  Do you support the lies one perpetuates, or are you going to act like Christians?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors