Honored Social Butterfly

trump Falsely Claims he SAVED Kenosha WI

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
·
1h

If I didn’t INSIST on having the National Guard activate and go into Kenosha, Wisconsin, there would be no Kenosha right now. Also, there would have been great death and injury. I want to thank Law Enforcement and the National Guard. I will see you on Tuesday!

Note:  The National Guard was requested by the Democratic Governor only AFTER a kid came in playing with an illegal gun and killed two Wisconsinites.  So sad to see a trumpette was killed in "self defense" in Portland.

And why did the Wisconsin Democratic Governor request the National Guard?  It had NOTHING to do with trump.....maybe it was because the Police were catering to the murderer....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Honored Social Butterfly

Centristsin2010: 

trump Falsely Claims he SAVED Kenosha WI

Lying is the only thing he does well, so he does it. If he had been around back then he would be claiming he could have saved the Alamo.

Honored Social Butterfly

Or saved Christ!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png