AARP members get more! Take a look at your member benefits.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: trump CAUGHT IN YET ANOTHER LIE

Message 11 of 23

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

It is amazing the pettiness of the first post complaining about that "lie" and supported by those who accepted and defended, "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.....".

Don't take phyllisc6781 so seriously because it is probably an internet bot giving itself kudos.  See my analysis of bot behaviour here:  

http://community.aarp.org/t5/Politics-Current-Events/Fact-Checking-Trump-s-State-Of-The-Union-Addres...

LOL!   Another joke from the supporters of the trump  freak show!  Trust me, no one here is impressed with pseudo intellect and arrogance, or the inability to deal with reality. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Correction - it was not part of any "trump freak show" that said, "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.....".

Not accepting that does not, in fact, show one as able to "deal with reality".

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 23

@aruzinsky wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

It is amazing the pettiness of the first post complaining about that "lie" and supported by those who accepted and defended, "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.....".

Don't take phyllisc6781 so seriously because it is probably an internet bot giving itself kudos.  See my analysis of bot behaviour here:  

http://community.aarp.org/t5/Politics-Current-Events/Fact-Checking-Trump-s-State-Of-The-Union-Addres...

LOL!   Another joke from the supporters of the trump  freak show!  Trust me, no one here is impressed with pseudo intellect and arrogance, or the inability to deal with reality. 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 23

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

The ignobles really don't know and worse don't care about reality.   They believe the lies that the uber wealthy et al send them.  They don't care that they are paying the legal bills of Donald et al.   (did they forget donald was going to set up a fund which he decided nope;, I'll just take cash from suckers who buy MAGA hats.

The EU just passed new privacy regulations.    Essentially, if you don't like our rules, then you can't do business with us.     The same also issued from Macron ( France) - a nation that hasn't signed the Paris Treaty - no trading treaties.       They will finally figure it out when they decided to go shopping for something made abroad that is no longer affordable in the US.

You seem to be wandering around looking for something to give you an excuse to type "ignobles". Was there some point in that post.

Yep there sure was a point in that post - if you offered enough cash - in advance - it's possible someone might tell you what the multiple points are...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 23

@afisher wrote:

The ignobles really don't know and worse don't care about reality.   They believe the lies that the uber wealthy et al send them.  They don't care that they are paying the legal bills of Donald et al.   (did they forget donald was going to set up a fund which he decided nope;, I'll just take cash from suckers who buy MAGA hats.

The EU just passed new privacy regulations.    Essentially, if you don't like our rules, then you can't do business with us.     The same also issued from Macron ( France) - a nation that hasn't signed the Paris Treaty - no trading treaties.       They will finally figure it out when they decided to go shopping for something made abroad that is no longer affordable in the US.

You seem to be wandering around looking for something to give you an excuse to type "ignobles". Was there some point in that post.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 23

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 23

@aruzinsky wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Some might think that is two bots posing as... well - sure looks that way, doesn't it?

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 23

@rk9152 wrote:

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 23

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 23

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

Well, the idiot in chief did it again. In front of live television cameras, the fool declared Orin  hatch had told him he was the greatest president to ever lived.

One problem – – Orin Hatch said that he never said it.  According to a Hatch aide,  what Hatch really said was that “he would like to work with trump to make this the greatest presidency for the American people.”  

LOL! Fat chance of that EVER BEING THE CASE!!

So, just another little twist on the truth there – – vintage liar in chief. 

The “so called” president is nothing but a joke – – a disgusting lying worldwide joke. 

He may indeed be 'vintage liar in chief'.  He may appear absurd and ridiculous and laughable to a sane rational human being.  Trouble is those are not rational people he has out there in his entourage.  They are not 'little black sheep, that have lost their way'.  You've seen the State of the Union videos.  Those are not Whiffenpoofs you see.

Whether he is using them or they are using him is of little consequence. It will take years, an indeterminate number of lives and untold trillions of dollars to rectify the damage already done to the the society that underpins our Nation.  IF that is at all possible. 

By any measure, those who have done this deed are Traitors.  They pledge their allegiance elsewhere than to the Nation to which they owe it.  It matters little whether that happens to be a foreign government, a single individual, a group of individuals....or the almighty buck....does it? 

This consortium is no joke. Not even 'the donald'.  Don't treat them, even casually, like that.

Know what has been made a joke?  E Pluribus Unum.  Not funny is it?  I've got news...   It ain't gonna stop unless we make it stop.  What you see going on has world-wide consequences that could well lead to violent conflict.  It shouldn't be necessary to elaborate and I won't.

Today's conflict will not be resolved with bows and arrows.  Today it will be nuclear weapons.  Right now it is his finger on the button.  He cannot be trusted. 

He is not a joke.  2018 is here...November is coming.  'Nuff said'.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 23

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

Well, the idiot in chief did it again. In front of live television cameras, the fool declared Orin  hatch had told him he was the greatest president to ever lived.

One problem – – Orin Hatch said that he never said it.  According to a Hatch aide,  what Hatch really said was that “he would like to work with trump to make this the greatest presidency for the American people.”  

LOL! Fat chance of that EVER BEING THE CASE!!

So, just another little twist on the truth there – – vintage liar in chief. 

The “so called” president is nothing but a joke – – a disgusting lying worldwide joke. 

More of how the malignantly narcissistic personality misinterprets and misunderstands words, statements and occurrences in the real world in order for it to continue to maintain for itself the illusion that it is the best ever...

By the time he said it, had trump actually come to believe that what he said was in fact what Orrin Hatch had said?

Does he really know the difference?

4be8162643e5ee0546588758ee6abfee--donald-trump-difference.jpg

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements