From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: traitor

Message 1 of 64

@pc6063 wrote:

RK--Again you are soo funny!! Heard that line on news today--laughable. 

Again distraction from the fact that little  donnie trump jr  knew (read the emails RK) that the Russians wanted to offer him dirt on Hillary, which if nothing else, is a violation of campaign law.

In addition, there was a known Russian government operative sitting in the room. Doesn't matter who let who into the country.  What matters is who took the meeting in an effort to collude with Russia to sway the election. The trumps are as dirty as they come--make Nixon look like a saint!

Oh yeah, don't try the ridiculous nothing came of the meeting crap either, if I attempt to murder someone but don't succeed, it's still is a crime.

Get real! 

Sadly, that post is not soooo funny. Rather it is sooooo dishonest because it is based on the commonly used lie, "a known Russian government operative".

Was the Brit who set things up a "know Russian government operative"? Was the lobbyist/lawyer working in the country with the approval of the Obama Administration "a known Russian government operative"?

More dishonesty - "attempted murder" which is illegal. Thus was "attempted opposition research", not illegal.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 64

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Image may contain: 1 person, text

I have no idea what this means.  Is this more of the "hey, what about..." defense the Republicans like so much?  Whatever treason Don Jr. did is excused because some other person did something similar?  I stopped taking that excuse from my kids when they were six.  

So, what does this pic refer to?

Surely, you jest. It merely shows the hypocricy of the left. And it puts all the excitement about Don Jr,'s meeting into perspective.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 64

RK--Again you are soo funny!! Heard that line on news today--laughable. 

Again distraction from the fact that little  donnie trump jr  knew (read the emails RK) that the Russians wanted to offer him dirt on Hillary, which if nothing else, is a violation of campaign law.

In addition, there was a known Russian government operative sitting in the room. Doesn't matter who let who into the country.  What matters is who took the meeting in an effort to collude with Russia to sway the election. The trumps are as dirty as they come--make Nixon look like a saint!

Oh yeah, don't try the ridiculous nothing came of the meeting crap either, if I attempt to murder someone but don't succeed, it's still is a crime.

Get real! 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 64

@rk9152 wrote:

I have no idea what this means.  Is this more of the "hey, what about..." defense the Republicans like so much?  Whatever treason Don Jr. did is excused because some other person did something similar?  I stopped taking that excuse from my kids when they were six.  

So, what does this pic refer to?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 64

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

traitor

Message 6 of 64

Those who idolize Trump live in an alternate realtiy devoid of facts and logic. Here's one of the emails sent to Trump Jr.

"The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump, helped along by Aras and Emin."

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 64

@pc6063 wrote:

Rk-- Everything in Scout's post is true. Once again,  I remind you that it's extremely petty and pathetic to attack another poster's typos. I will also remind you that maybe you should commit more time to finding out the truth as to what's going on with little donnie and his attacks on American democracy then to attack others who are plainly more  plugged in to the truth than some.

Time  to defend America, and it is also time to stop defending the traitor, trump.

That is a rather broad statement - "everything is true". Are there any particular comments from scout that I took issue with that you would like to explain the veracity of?

Or is this just one more "circle the wagons and defend the team" post?

And as to your offerings - the President's attacks on the American democracy, what are they? And how about the attacks on our Constitutional election system by those trying to overturn it with everything from a constant media blitz to violent mobs in the street.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 64

Update

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 64

@CriticalThinking wrote:

When the Russians offered help to the GW Bush team, they immediately reported it to the FBI. 

"The Russians" vs "an  international lawyer, granted permission to be in the country by the Obama Administration" - an accidental oversight or an obvious attempt to mislead?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 64

CT--Here's the difference--Bush Jr. wasn't real bright, but he was honest. trump is stupid as can be and as crooked as they come.

No one with any love for the American system of democracy would have scheduled that meeting. Further, trump is showing how little he knows about, or cares about,  the American rule of law or America's democratic system.

Removal of the craven, crooked idiot can't happen soon enough, for the protection of the democracy and the security of our country.  

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors