From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
401
Views

Re: traitor

401 Views
Message 51 of 64

@pc6063 wrote:

Hey AP--In what universe has the suspicion of collusion been put aside?  Mueller, who lives in the land of reality and truth, and not in the propaganda ficticious world of little donnie, will be surprised, as the collusion investigation is ongoing, despite what little donnie or any of his propaganda sites tell the rubes who fall for his bogus garbage. Frightening how uninformed people are who follow trump. 


Hey AP - in what world does pc think that Mueller (or any person in a position to know) stated that was collusion??

 

Isn't it nice that we have the "rubes" that can look at the facts rather than being led by blind hatred such as is the case with our self proclaimed "elite". 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
401
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
404
Views

Re: traitor

404 Views
Message 52 of 64

@pc6063 wrote:

Gruffstuff--trump's words are treasonous, and he needs to be removed ASAP.  The 25th Amendment, paragraph 4 must be invoked post haste.  Good Lord, this fools makes Nixon look like a mentally stable boy scout.


Nope, no blind hatred there - just a calm, reasonable discussion of differing political views.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
404
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
397
Views

Re: traitor

397 Views
Message 53 of 64

@pc6063 wrote:

Hey AP--In what universe has the suspicion of collusion been put aside?  Mueller, who lives in the land of reality and truth, and not in the propaganda ficticious world of little donnie, will be surprised, as the collusion investigation is ongoing, despite what little donnie or any of his propaganda sites tell the rubes who fall for his bogus garbage. Frightening how uninformed people are who follow trump. 


That's the universe in which our beloved lemontop skidmark and Fredrick Douglass heroically took up arms and, fighting side by side, stopped the Bowling Green Massacre from spreading to the rest of the nation - and established treatment centers to deal with he horrific consequences of  covfefe addiction...  smiley-laughing021.gif

 

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
397
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
405
Views

Re: traitor

405 Views
Message 54 of 64

@pc6063 wrote:

Gruffstuff--trump's words are treasonous, and he needs to be removed ASAP.  The 25th Amendment, paragraph 4 must be invoked post haste.  Good Lord, this fools makes Nixon look like a mentally stable boy scout.


I miss having a real president too pc6030. I also miss having voters who actually inform themselves and pay attention to what an idiot like Trump is doing instead of blindly supporting him in any idiotic thing he does.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
405
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
409
Views

Re: traitor

409 Views
Message 55 of 64

Hey AP--In what universe has the suspicion of collusion been put aside?  Mueller, who lives in the land of reality and truth, and not in the propaganda ficticious world of little donnie, will be surprised, as the collusion investigation is ongoing, despite what little donnie or any of his propaganda sites tell the rubes who fall for his bogus garbage. Frightening how uninformed people are who follow trump. 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
409
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
414
Views

Re: traitor

414 Views
Message 56 of 64

Gruffstuff--trump's words are treasonous, and he needs to be removed ASAP.  The 25th Amendment, paragraph 4 must be invoked post haste.  Good Lord, this fools makes Nixon look like a mentally stable boy scout.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
414
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
416
Views

Re: traitor

416 Views
Message 57 of 64

@Olderscout66 wrote:

rk - What ON EARTH makes you think the issue of donald's "golden showers" is off the table? So far, all we've seen is Der Trumper tapdancing as fast as he can to make people think the Russians are wonderful folks who would NEVER interfer in our elections and our own intelligence services don't know what they're talking about.

 

As for how many Intelligence Agencies INDEPENDENTLY concluded Russia hacked our election, it does no appear it was only four. — the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the Central Intelligence Agency, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the National Security Agency.

 

So who does that leave out?

5Defense Intelligence Agency

6Dept of State Intel and REsearch

7Dept of Homeland Security

8DEA

9Dept of Treasury

10Dept of Energy

11NRA

16Army, AirForce, Navy, Marine and Coastguard Intel. (thats 5)

17National Geospatial Intelligencey Agency.

 

Please note that NONE of the agencies NOT analyzing the Russian Connection HAVE NO CHARTER TO DO SO.

 

So yes, totally literall-minded GOPers, it was 4, not 17.

BUT THE 4 WERE THE ONLY ONES WHOSE JOB IS TO DETECT SUCH THINGS.

 

Surprised Trumpettes have not also noted the Bureau of Land Management wasn't involved either.


You're right. That dossier is off the table for those moved by facts; not for those moved by blind hatred.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
416
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
407
Views

Re: traitor

407 Views
Message 58 of 64

@alferdpacker wrote:

 


@rk9152 wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

That's our beloved lemontop skidmark...

 

Makes me wonder what Putin has been eating to give Trump that orange head. 

 What does that mean? Are you extending the "bromance" nonsense in new an strange directions??

 

Now, about the unhappy tweeter - MSM reported 17 Agencies. It was later amended to 3 (all with Clapper as the spokesperson). Then there was the "golden shower" scam eventually backed down from. Then there was the collusion thing finally dropped long after the experts said it wasn't so.

 

So, I would think that if there are any traitors to deal with it would be those who have pushed this thing in political directions for purely partisan or "oh how I hate the man" reasons instead of pushing for technical investigations seeking technical solutions. Sadly, those people are so shallow in their thinking that they get that famous Matthews "thigh tingle" from, "I told him to knock that off".

 

 

 


 


Yeah - if only a constantly increasing portion of the the majority who didn't vote for him aren't now seriously wondering if little donnie just might actually have committed unlawful acts - or had knowledge of unlawful acts and said nothing - everybody knows his word hasn't been worth a wooden nickel for a number of decades...

 

Of course the 26% of eligible voters who voted for him support him - well - except for those who now regret having voted for him - a growing number - and now, more and more of the 74% of eligible voters who didn't cast a vote for him really do have serious questions and serious doubts that are being avoided by trump supporters...

 

History records the fact that both Nixon and Reagan, prior to the respective elections, colluded with enemies of the United States in order to attempt to improve their election chances.

Is this a republican tradition that little donnie also did?


1) The voters decided;

2) Next time the voters will decide;

3) All else is conjecture.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
407
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
411
Views

Re: traitor

411 Views
Message 59 of 64

rk - What ON EARTH makes you think the issue of donald's "golden showers" is off the table? So far, all we've seen is Der Trumper tapdancing as fast as he can to make people think the Russians are wonderful folks who would NEVER interfer in our elections and our own intelligence services don't know what they're talking about.

 

As for how many Intelligence Agencies INDEPENDENTLY concluded Russia hacked our election, it does no appear it was only four. — the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the Central Intelligence Agency, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the National Security Agency.

 

So who does that leave out?

5Defense Intelligence Agency

6Dept of State Intel and REsearch

7Dept of Homeland Security

8DEA

9Dept of Treasury

10Dept of Energy

11NRA

16Army, AirForce, Navy, Marine and Coastguard Intel. (thats 5)

17National Geospatial Intelligencey Agency.

 

Please note that NONE of the agencies NOT analyzing the Russian Connection HAVE NO CHARTER TO DO SO.

 

So yes, totally literall-minded GOPers, it was 4, not 17.

BUT THE 4 WERE THE ONLY ONES WHOSE JOB IS TO DETECT SUCH THINGS.

 

Surprised Trumpettes have not also noted the Bureau of Land Management wasn't involved either.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
411
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
422
Views

Re: traitor

422 Views
Message 60 of 64

 


@rk9152 wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

That's our beloved lemontop skidmark...

 

Makes me wonder what Putin has been eating to give Trump that orange head. 

 What does that mean? Are you extending the "bromance" nonsense in new an strange directions??

 

Now, about the unhappy tweeter - MSM reported 17 Agencies. It was later amended to 3 (all with Clapper as the spokesperson). Then there was the "golden shower" scam eventually backed down from. Then there was the collusion thing finally dropped long after the experts said it wasn't so.

 

So, I would think that if there are any traitors to deal with it would be those who have pushed this thing in political directions for purely partisan or "oh how I hate the man" reasons instead of pushing for technical investigations seeking technical solutions. Sadly, those people are so shallow in their thinking that they get that famous Matthews "thigh tingle" from, "I told him to knock that off".

 

 

 


 


Yeah - if only a constantly increasing portion of the the majority who didn't vote for him aren't now seriously wondering if little donnie just might actually have committed unlawful acts - or had knowledge of unlawful acts and said nothing - everybody knows his word hasn't been worth a wooden nickel for a number of decades...

 

Of course the 26% of eligible voters who voted for him support him - well - except for those who now regret having voted for him - a growing number - and now, more and more of the 74% of eligible voters who didn't cast a vote for him really do have serious questions and serious doubts that are being avoided by trump supporters...

 

History records the fact that both Nixon and Reagan, prior to the respective elections, colluded with enemies of the United States in order to attempt to improve their election chances.

Is this a republican tradition that little donnie also did?

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
422
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors