From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: traitor

Message 61 of 64

@gruffstuff wrote:

That's our beloved lemontop skidmark...

Makes me wonder what Putin has been eating to give Trump that orange head. 

What does that mean? Are you extending the "bromance" nonsense in new an strange directions??

Now, about the unhappy tweeter - MSM reported 17 Agencies. It was later amended to 3 (all with Clapper as the spokesperson). Then there was the "golden shower" scam eventually backed down from. Then there was the collusion thing finally dropped long after the experts said it wasn't so.

So, I would think that if there are any traitors to deal with it would be those who have pushed this thing in political directions for purely partisan or "oh how I hate the man" reasons instead of pushing for technical investigations seeking technical solutions. Sadly, those people are so shallow in their thinking that they get that famous Matthews "thigh tingle" from, "I told him to knock that off".

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 64

Makes me wonder what Putin has been eating to give Trump that orange head. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 64

@gruffstuff wrote:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/youre-traitor-twitter-roasts-trump-bashing-us-intelligence-agencies-over-ru...

'You're a traitor': Twitter roasts Trump for bashing US intelligence agencies over Russian meddling

"Disgusting and unpatriotic," one Twitter user wrote.

An understatement IMO

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

traitor

Message 64 of 64

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/youre-traitor-twitter-roasts-trump-bashing-us-intelligence-agencies-over-ru...

'You're a traitor': Twitter roasts Trump for bashing US intelligence agencies over Russian meddling

"Disgusting and unpatriotic," one Twitter user wrote.

An understatement IMO

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors