Get the information you need to help care for your eyes at the AARP Eye Center. Visit it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: the party of fear.

Message 1 of 12

Panj wrote-BTW, I'd like your explanation for why do you think Native Americans think calling someone Pocahontas is a perjorative term to use. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------You do have a point. As used by Trump referring to Elizabeth Warren who posed as an indian with indian heritage to advance her career He said " in referring to  Elizabeth Warren as Pocahontas is a insult to Pocahontas". I can go along with that statement.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 12

@CriticalThinking wrote:

These days, being “conservative” means being angry and fearful at the loss of white prerogative. 

What a strange thing to post considering all the violence, harassment, and mob action coming from the Progressive leftists. And naturally, to a lefty everything is about race.

Possibly all the noise being made by the left is a indication of them seeing the loss of Marxism. 

A perfect example - the Dems are going nuts over the nomination of Kavanaugh. They're all ranting about this will cause the death of millions of Americas. Does that not sound "angry and fearful"?

And what does Kavanaugh represent? The thinking that the job of SCOTUS is to validate the constitutionality of law - not to write law. That blocks the lefts intention to (as Obama phrased it) "fundamentally change America".

One more "angry and fearful" indicator- Elizabeth Warren had her speech ready and her mob all lines up and ready to boo the nominee, before the President's announcement.  Sounds rather negative doesn't it?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 12

easyed598:  So using the name of Pocahontas makes me a racists and you invoking the  defeat of general Custer as a good thing doesn`t make you unAmerican.

Go back and read my post carefully Ed. I wasn't "invoking the  defeat of general Custer as a good thing" at all . I thought the meaning of what I was saying was very clear, but I guess not.

BTW, I'd like your explanation for why do you think Native Americans think calling someone Pocahontas is a perjorative term to use. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 12

easyed598:  Racists? So using your same logic-you think the defeat of General Custer was a good thing so I guess I can label you Anti-American

You didn't use any logic at all there Ed, you just blurted out what you were thinking and called it using logic.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So using the name of Pocahontas makes me a racists and you invoking the  defeat of general Custer as a good thing doesn`t make you unAmerican. You were applying LOL when citing the example you gave. Perhaps your logic has much to be desired.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 12

easyed598:  Racists? So using your same logic-you think the defeat of General Custer was a good thing so I guess I can label you Anti-American

You didn't use any logic at all there Ed, you just blurted out what you were thinking and called it using logic.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 12

@easyed598 wrote:

easyed598:   Topic is unbelievable untrue when it comes to Republicans. With the victory in 2016 the republicans fear nothing.  We have the power and the Democrats fear they will never get it back. Who shoes would you rather be in?

Panj. wrote-That's the way George Armstrong Custer thought too. Lol.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Just because you got Pocahontas on your side doesn`t mean you will win. LOL

Panj. wrote-No, but the fact that your side does not understand using the term Pocahontas in this manner is racist will make it much easier.  Ignorance is a weapon. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Racists? So using your same logic-you think the defeat of General Custer was a good thing so I guess I can label you Anti-American

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 12

@easyed598 wrote:

easyed598:   Topic is unbelievable untrue when it comes to Republicans. With the victory in 2016 the republicans fear nothing.  We have the power and the Democrats fear they will never get it back. Who shoes would you rather be in?

Panj. wrote-That's the way George Armstrong Custer thought too. Lol.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Just because you got Pocahontas on your side doesn`t mean you will win. LOL

No, but the fact that your side does not understand using the term Pocahontas in this manner is racist will make it much easier.  Ignorance is a weapon. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 12

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 12

That's the way George Armstrong Custer thought too. Lol.

DeFFyD8UwAA0_Ws.jpg

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 12

Topic is unbelievable untrue when it comes to Republicans. With the victory in 2016 the republicans fear nothing.  We have the power and the Democrats fear they will never get it back. Who shoes would you rather be in?

Kudos
Views