Conversationalist

tRump’s Malfeasance Includes Destroying the Irreplaceable Epidemic Response Teams

Trump’s Malfeasance Includes Destroying the Irreplaceable Epidemic Response Teams of National Security Council and Department of Homeland Security While Cutting the CDC Budget by 40% and National Institutes of Health by Similar Amount
Dr. Irwin Redlener of Columbia Underlines Danger: WHO’s Declaration of Pandemic Is Overdue Due to Political Pressure and Must Be Made Immediately; Chinese Statistics Are Fake; US Has No Reliable Test for Virus, No Effective Vaccine, and No Treatment
Don the Con Raves That “Coronavirus Is Very Much Under Control in the USA” and “Stock Market Looks Very Good”; Kudlow Lies That Virus Is Now Under “Airtight Containment”
Wall Street Losses Undermine Trump’s Biggest Lie About Booming Economy; Democratic Candidate Will Benefit!
Last fall the Trump administration shut down the pandemic response team. That's why the CDC isn't ready.
https://www.vox.com/2020/2/25/21150574/trump-coronavirus-cdc-cuts 

Honored Social Butterfly

Trump is the most corrupt President in our lifetime. Of course he will NEVER release his tax returns.

Honored Social Butterfly

There is no defense of trump's actions which could have prevented more harm being done by the virus. So let's hear from trump supporters claim that everything is under control, all that could be done has been done, and how the virus will not spread in the US!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@williamb39198 wrote:

There is no defense of trump's actions which could have prevented more harm being done by the virus. So let's hear from trump supporters claim that everything is under control, all that could be done has been done, and how the virus will not spread in the US!

Nothing is out of control. That's the bigger picture. Pay attention and quit making stuff up. 

You want a prediction? I'll give you mine, base on a Micro Biologist with a PhD who specializes in T cell research.

EVERYONE will eventually gets coronavirus, known as COVID-19. How I/we know this? because EVERYONE gets the flu if they live long enough. Your body has no immunization to viruses.  Read up on how your body defends itself, it's actually very interesting. Have you ever had the flu? of course you have... just lke the whole world has. 

How many have died this year in the US from A or B strain of the flu? and why is the morality rate lower? These are good to know. Reading is fundamental.

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 

Sounds like a anti vax opinion. And if a vaccine for this virus becomes available, do not get a shot if you choose not to...

what I know, is that I have gotten flu shots for the last eight years and have not come down with a real case of the flu. Too bad that trump has run down our Departments which would make more of a difference in prevention...and he is still in denial!

I don't have to make stuff up, just reporting the truth.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@williamb39198 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 

Sounds like a anti vax opinion. And if a vaccine for this virus becomes available, do not get a shot if you choose not to...

what I know, is that I have gotten flu shots for the last eight years and have not come down with a real case of the flu. Too bad that trump has run down our Departments which would make more of a difference in prevention...and he is still in denial!

I don't have to make stuff up, just reporting the truth.

Wrong... I'm not an anti vaccination person. I get vaccinated as necessary and why you would make that assumption is beyond me.

President Trump has not run down anything, again you're makng that up and aping CNN or some other fake news. It was a budget proposal that was rejected. Nothing happened.... faux outrage.  I posted the link previously in this thread,  you should read it. 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Perhaps you may want to check trump's disapproval ratings, along with what much of our Free World allies feel about trump berating them and then supporting putin and other dictators...it's called trust! No one trusts trump.

Why would we trust him for the truth about the virus?

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Trust is a feeling... I believe in results. Why? They're measurable, confirmable and logical. 

Promises made, promises kept... 

4 more years

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

It would appear we not perfect, but we're the "most ready" to deal with the current situation.  http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/

Democrats’ Misleading Coronavirus Claims

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/democrats-misleading-coronavirus-claims/

@IrisP632884 wrote:

Trump’s Malfeasance Includes Destroying the Irreplaceable Epidemic Response Teams of National Security Council and Department of Homeland Security While Cutting the CDC Budget by 40% and National Institutes of Health by Similar Amount
Dr. Irwin Redlener of Columbia Underlines Danger: WHO’s Declaration of Pandemic Is Overdue Due to Political Pressure and Must Be Made Immediately; Chinese Statistics Are Fake; US Has No Reliable Test for Virus, No Effective Vaccine, and No Treatment
Don the Con Raves That “Coronavirus Is Very Much Under Control in the USA” and “Stock Market Looks Very Good”; Kudlow Lies That Virus Is Now Under “Airtight Containment”
Wall Street Losses Undermine Trump’s Biggest Lie About Booming Economy; Democratic Candidate Will Benefit!
Last fall the Trump administration shut down the pandemic response team. That's why the CDC isn't ready.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

It would appear we not perfect, but we're the "most ready" to deal with the current situation.  http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/

@IrisP632884 wrote:

Funny, but you didn't disprove anything that IrisP posted.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@IrisP632884 wrote:

Funny, but you didn't disprove anything that IrisP posted.

Funny how you missed the point .... partial truths are not facts. I disagree with the copy and paste post which is a biased view of what's happening with a political bend.  I left the links for those to read and evaluate. 

I'm taking a wait and see approach with out the volatility of politics in this matter. In fact we all should. 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

tRump’s Malfeasance Includes Destroying the Irreplaceable Epidemic Response Teams

Government so small you can drown it in a bath tub becomes a problem when you actually have to depend on the professional bureaucrats that run the government to deal with something like a pandemic.

Don't worry the billionaires will protect the US people, we just need to give them another tax cut first.

Honored Social Butterfly

Trump is the last man we want in the White House in a national emergency.

Honored Social Butterfly

IrisP:   Trump’s Malfeasance Includes Destroying the Irreplaceable Epidemic Response Teams of National Security Council and Department of Homeland Security While Cutting the CDC Budget by 40% and National Institutes of Health by Similar Amount.

Trump will deserve every bit of blowback he gets from this gross, stupid incompetence because people are going to die as a result of it. One has already.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png