Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: tRump orders Pence to find bible passage

Message 11 of 13

but but but - all them "born again" folks are going to be mighty disappointed that all the cash that they give to some snake saies man is not refundable.

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Re: tRump orders Pence to find bible passage

Message 12 of 13

Well, an order is an order and token Christian that he is, pence will perform his job duties assuring the mindless flock that his boss is emulating one of the best people ever to walk the earth.  As it is, 98% of them already believe that anyway, so easy peasy.

This passage has conveniently  been shuttled off into the far, far away.

Matthew 7:21-23  I Never Knew You

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

tRump orders Pence to find bible passage

Message 13 of 13

Trump Orders Pence to Find Passage in Bible Where Jesus Tells People to Get the Hell Out | The New Y... 

Perhaps the only people among tRump cultists who would believe it - even if Pence does manage to lie and fabricate a bogus passage - would be "fundies" and evangelicals who follow pastors and ministers that are "tRump supporters, good buddies and liars for tRump"...

44>dolt45
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors