Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: tRump orders Pence to find bible passage

Message 1 of 13

Just got back from a ride along with friends for their business meeting. We were in the high country of the rocky Mtn. Even saw snow. The USA is one beautiful country. Listening to the radio got a station with a far right Christian Pastor speaking. His subject was Ev. voting for Trump. He said he does not like Trumps tweets but Trump supports the goals of the Ev. Christians, and under our system there is only 2 parties so if you vote for a 3rd party it is a wasted vote, and votes should not be wasted so vote Trump for Gods work.  Now he is correct about our election system. When I have posted that I get feedback from far right, and others who voted 3rd party. They say that is not true. Well it is true and even the far right agree on that. Once again you can see how the far right is being told what they should do when they vote even if the person they vote for is a Dictator. The common theme I see in the far right Pastors talking is abortion. They want to force their views on all, and to jail you go if you do not follow those beliefs. That fits into the way Trump acts when he heads a business, or Govt. Mob Boss Dictator. We all better get a good understanding of who and why people support Trump so we might get Trump out in 2020.

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 13

@john258 wrote:

To me this makes no sense. Now can anyone tell me what is Jack preaching to his followers. He does sell a book on it.

I post this to show all what is going on in the far right christian movement which supports Trump. Now does anyone think anyone can give good policy and other things to Jack group and they would leave Trump. This is what we deal with on the far right, and you have to know and understand that in dealing with them.

Johnny Carson once quipped of Jerry Falwell:  "ever think his elevator doesn't run to the top of the old bell tower?"  Same logic applies here.

Sure miss Johnny Carson. Wish here were around to give his views on Trump and today's world, though current late night does a pretty good job. Humor can get us through a lot of things, so it's good to have the Borowitz Report to fall back on.

"Music can change the world because it can change people." - Bono
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 13

@MsStretch wrote:

@john258 wrote:

Since we are on the far right Christians who support and work for Trump here is something I have some questions about.

Has anyone ever heard of Jack Van Impe (spelling wrong). He is on far right christian TV. He is located in Troy Mich. They have a Canadian Operation also. I have watched parts of his show, and yesterday watched full 30 min. Here is some of what I saw and heard. A lot of it makes no sense to me.

1. He says there will be a war between Russia and US that will last 7 years and millions if not billions will be killed.

2. Joining Russia will be all the Muslims in the world and Iran will be their leader. China and all of Asia will join Russia.  I guess that leaves the rest to us. Israel will join us.

3. Germany is now a Muslim nation thanks to its current PM. There are more Muslims living in the country that Germans.

4. Trump is a great leader and doing gods work for the war. The VP is really great and brings god orders to Trump.

5. The start of the war will be the signal that the savior will return to earth at the end. The rapture starts at the beginning of the war.

6. All far right Christians who follow him will go to a 3rd heaven during the war and vacation. God will build a vehicle miles and miles long, and sky scraper high to take them there.

7. When war ends they all return to earth either in Israel or somewhere else. They then live forever.

8. He does not say where Trump goes, nor what happens to the VP. It looks like Trump fights in the war.

To me this makes no sense. Now can anyone tell me what is Jack preaching to his followers. He does sell a book on it.

I post this to show all what is going on in the far right christian movement which supports Trump. Now does anyone think anyone can give good policy and other things to Jack group and they would leave Trump. This is what we deal with on the far right, and you have to know and understand that in dealing with them.

All right, @john258 , now I'm confused.  Is this another satire or did some yahoo really say and believe this?  If some guy really believes this, then he missed his calling.  He really should be writing for the New Yorker.  rotfl3.gif

No it is not satire sadly. Jack is on TV preaching this to all his far right christian followers. His wife is part of his TV show. Both are Dr. of some sort to make this even stranger. There are far right who make up his flock and who think this is Gods word. Keep in mind Jim Jones. What I am telling all thinking people this is some of what makes up the far right and we deal with. They support Trump and logic will not change that, and should tell all why Trump and the far right have gotten so far in taking this country to a Dictatorship. The experts have told us the same thing about who makes up this group. The first and only job now for thinking people is to stop Trump and stop trying to deal with the far right as rational. They are not.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 13

@john258 wrote:

Since we are on the far right Christians who support and work for Trump here is something I have some questions about.

Has anyone ever heard of Jack Van Impe (spelling wrong). He is on far right christian TV. He is located in Troy Mich. They have a Canadian Operation also. I have watched parts of his show, and yesterday watched full 30 min. Here is some of what I saw and heard. A lot of it makes no sense to me.

1. He says there will be a war between Russia and US that will last 7 years and millions if not billions will be killed.

2. Joining Russia will be all the Muslims in the world and Iran will be their leader. China and all of Asia will join Russia.  I guess that leaves the rest to us. Israel will join us.

3. Germany is now a Muslim nation thanks to its current PM. There are more Muslims living in the country that Germans.

4. Trump is a great leader and doing gods work for the war. The VP is really great and brings god orders to Trump.

5. The start of the war will be the signal that the savior will return to earth at the end. The rapture starts at the beginning of the war.

6. All far right Christians who follow him will go to a 3rd heaven during the war and vacation. God will build a vehicle miles and miles long, and sky scraper high to take them there.

7. When war ends they all return to earth either in Israel or somewhere else. They then live forever.

8. He does not say where Trump goes, nor what happens to the VP. It looks like Trump fights in the war.

Jack and the whackadoodle alternative reality he insists upon is quite hilariously ludicrous - and proof that one does not have to abuse psychoactive drugs to be out of touch with reality...

Deranged and delusional religious wingnuts/whackos have been with the human race forever...

44>dolt45
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 13

@john258 wrote:

All right, @john258 , now I'm confused.  Is this another satire or did some yahoo really say and believe this?  If some guy really believes this, then he missed his calling.  He really should be writing for the New Yorker.  rotfl3.gif

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 13

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 13

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Strange how some gets(sic) up in the air over a satirical article.

But then again........

Yep - it sure is fun to lampoon and mock hypocrites like tRump, Pence, and all those evangelical whackjobs...

44>dolt45
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 13

When Pence can't find the bible passage tRump wants him to - Putin's subservient lying bone spur coward will find that he doesn't have the authority to fire Pence...

Doesn't matter - Pence will fry in hell with Falwell and son , Franklin Graham and numerous others...

44>dolt45
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 13

Strange how some gets up in the air over a satirical article.

But then again........

The mistake a lot of politicians make is forgetting
they've been appointed but thinking they've been anointed.
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 13

Pence will have to find his Bible first. 

"Music can change the world because it can change people." - Bono
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Thursday, July 16 – Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall

7 p.m. ET - Coronavirus: The Health and Financial Security of Latinos

Call: 1-855-274-9507

Top Authors