Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: tRump orders CDC to LIE to Seniors

Message 1 of 10

Does this seem surprising? trump doesn't care about Us, only himself and who will give him money and praise...me, me, me!

Seniors are the most affected by this virus. Now basically trump is not issuing precautions, lying about testing and kits, 

or calling for preventative measures...

this is not the sign of being a leader!

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 10

When Trump folks are screaming ( Tom Bossert) that action needs to be taken yesterday on curbing the outbreak - donald cancels press conference.    RW won't read the article and heed any warning.   

Donald is making squeaking noises about how to "help the economy" but not people... RW heads are in the sand.   sigh

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 10

Why does the richest Nation on Earth only have isolation treatment facilities for 0.1% of the population?

Because those beds are expensive and only needed in an Emergency, so the for-profit medical care industry only provides a minimum number.

Is there a better way? You bet - repeal the Reagan taxscam create a public option to provide health care insurance for EVERYONE and subsidize the the creation of isolation units just like we did for "fallout shelters" that were never used, but always available.

Cannot do that with Republicans in office, so first, get rid of GOPers next November and then begin to provide for the GENERAL Welfare.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 10

: tRump orders CDC to LIE to Seniors

Yeah, don't get on an airplane until this is over.

Last thing anyone needs is to be quarantined with COVID-19.

Wife has a doctors appointment Friday the 13th, got an email appointment reminder, they're screening people at the door for COVID-19,  if they suspect illness they aren't going to let you in.

Spooky right?  COVID-19 AND Friday the 13th

State of New York has called out the National Guard.

Nothing to see here, it's just the flu.

Except people are vaccinated against the seasonal flu, and we have established treatment protocols for the seasonal flu which keeps the death rate low.

We don't have those vaccines and treatment protocols for COVID-19

I expect to see health care systems in modern western nations ( Italy ) to be overwhelmed soon.

94,837 ICU beds

AHA data: According to the AHA 2015 annual survey, the United States had 4862 acute care registered hospitals; 2814 of these had at least 10 acute care beds and at least 1 ICU bed. These hospitals had a total of 540,668 staffed beds and 94,837 ICU beds (14.3% ICU beds/total beds) in 5229 ICUs.

So do everyone a favor, don't get COVID-19, were going to need those beds.
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 10

Why even believe a liar like trump. He cares not for any of us. His mode is to misdirect, not to be truthful. 

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 10

Olderscout:  tRump feared such a warning would further impact the stock market, so to protect the DJA, he ordered CDC to put Seniors at risk of DEATH by not issuing the warning.

As always, Trump's top priority is himself. If people die because they don't get vital information? It's just collateral damage that he won't think twice about.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 10

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

The CDC determined it was necessary to protect Seniors to issue a warning telling them to NOT FLY ON AIRPLANES. This makes perfect sense as Seniors are the most vulunerable to the corona virus and most likely to die from the disease AND airplanes are packed with people all breathing the same recycled air for the entire duration of the flight.

tRump feared such a warning would further impact the stock market, so to protect the DJA, he ordered CDC to put Seniors at risk of DEATH by not issuing the warning.

All you tRumperBots over the age of 60 - your precious Toad just sold you down the river Styx to pump his ratings.

I am 67 and have a compromised immune system. A Reputable Airline is offering an outrageous deal to fly from Nashville to Phoenix, round trip, for $200.00. I would be crazy to get on an airline and possibly expose myself to the coronavirus. Only an idiot would listen to or take the advice of trump.

You are without a doubt correct!  Only an "idiot" would listen to or take the advice of someone (tRump) who does not believe in science and one who would rather go on his own "hunches" than the learned experts so readily available.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 10

Any fool that listens to what Trump says, deserves what they get. but they do need to go to Coronavirus.gov and see all the measures and information that they should have and follow.

I believe that they said that they are trying to have Quest Labs and Labcore to be the ones that strar providing the testing for this virus. and that will be a great help is really knowing the number of people that are infected in the US

no name
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 10

@Olderscout66 wrote:

The CDC determined it was necessary to protect Seniors to issue a warning telling them to NOT FLY ON AIRPLANES. This makes perfect sense as Seniors are the most vulunerable to the corona virus and most likely to die from the disease AND airplanes are packed with people all breathing the same recycled air for the entire duration of the flight.

tRump feared such a warning would further impact the stock market, so to protect the DJA, he ordered CDC to put Seniors at risk of DEATH by not issuing the warning.

All you tRumperBots over the age of 60 - your precious Toad just sold you down the river Styx to pump his ratings.

I am 67 and have a compromised immune system. A Reputable Airline is offering an outrageous deal to fly from Nashville to Phoenix, round trip, for $200.00. I would be crazy to get on an airline and possibly expose myself to the coronavirus. Only an idiot would listen to or take the advice of trump.

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

tRump orders CDC to LIE to Seniors

Message 10 of 10

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors