AARP and the photographers of Magnum Photos look at older people living in new ways around the world in A New Age.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: tRump denies being at North Carolina rally

Message 1 of 20

@KidBoy2 wrote:

==================================================

From the New Yorker and some believed the story.

I KNOW!  Of course Trump was in NC!  Albeit he was not a happy man about the less-than-enthusiatic response to his racist rant.  (That was from another news source I posted earlier.)

Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 20

@KidBoy2 

To simplify. Posters here are asking, which trump story would you like for us to believe? There seem to be a number of story options as John and others have pointed out! 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 20

==================================================

From the New Yorker and some believed the story.
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 20

227854_600.jpg

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 20

227869_600.jpg

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 20

@KidBoy2 wrote:
MsStretch posted..

Get your scorecards out and fasten your seat belts because it is going to be a bumpy ride.

=====================================================================

It sure will with the "Squad" making thinks up and the media's love of them. And fact that Trump does not ignore them.

Can you tell us what the "squad" has "made up" that hasn't been documented as being true?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 20

@KidBoy2 wrote:
MsStretch posted..

Get your scorecards out and fasten your seat belts because it is going to be a bumpy ride.

It sure will with the "Squad" making thinks up and the media's love of them. And fact that Trump does not ignore them.

I KNOW!  Trump doesn't ignore them, but he is hopping mad at his supporters because he says they could barely keep the racist chant up for 10 seconds!  (In reality, it was 13 seconds, but that's more fingers than Donnie has.)

According to the story to which I posted a link in my previous post, Donnie said, “You can see for yourself in the video that I quickly paused to give them room for the chant to grow louder and louder, and I was very disappointed that it never built to a fever pitch. If I had known they’d leave me hanging out to dry like this, I would have called off the event immediately.”  What IS wrong with his base besties?!  Do they realize they left him looking like a total fool with their tepid response?

And don't forget, this was the day after he claimed he wasn't even at a rally in NC.  (See OP.)

Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 20

@KidBoy2 wrote:
MsStretch posted..

Tell us which is true. Trumps statement that he did not like what his people chanted during his rally, and they should not have done it, and he tried to stop it. Trumps statement that he was not at the rally when they did the chant. Trumps statement that what his people did was ok and he agreed with them. Then tell us why all the followers did not apologize to all after Trump said they should for telling people to go back where they came from, or they should leave the country because they disagreed with Trump. There were a number in here who made those types of statements and have never said they were sorry.  Last but not least we learned last night on TV from a former Trump supporter that that type of Chant is controlled by Trump and the rally organizers. The section leaders tell the people when to start and when to stop, and Trump signals to them. He did that by backing away from the mike and looking around, then stepped back and that was the signal to stop the chant, and it did. What do you think of that type of control of people.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 20
MsStretch posted..

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 20
Predictably he reverses course.
Sir Granny Tracy
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors