From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: shady sources

Message 1 of 8

Faux and Friends is the most " honorable " !!!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 8

According to donald voter they would believe anything that was said on Fox but not CNN.    And that is how we get to stupid.   https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/pro-trump-tv-pundits-firm-took-undisclosed-payments-f...

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 8

@afisher wrote:

Donald supporter continue to not own up to reality, so perhaps they will comprehend this:

A person says:  “The only collusion going on in Washington . . . [is] between the media, the Democrats and the deep state, which brings into serious question our national security leaks taking place from the White House,”

Would the Donald supporters agree with that statement?    Would they believe it if it was news on CNN, what about Fox?   If they agreed and then learned that the Pundit was a paid SPOX, would they change their opinion based on what network that statement was made?    

Considering the options offered last election, I guess I qualify as a Trump supporter. As such, my answers are "no", "no" and "yes", a paid spokesperson would be viewed differently - not the network, the status of the speaker.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 8

Donald supporter continue to not own up to reality, so perhaps they will comprehend this:

A person says:  “The only collusion going on in Washington . . . [is] between the media, the Democrats and the deep state, which brings into serious question our national security leaks taking place from the White House,”

Would the Donald supporters agree with that statement?    Would they believe it if it was news on CNN, what about Fox?   If they agreed and then learned that the Pundit was a paid SPOX, would they change their opinion based on what network that statement was made?    

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 8

@afisher wrote:

Hilariously, the donald supporters are attempting again to change the reality of what happened...if only they would both read and then comprehend what the first email said, they would perhaps quit embarrassing themselves with nonsense pretzel twisting of reality.    

@on Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

What is the hilarity in that??

He got an email from a family friend suggesting a source for "dirt" and he said, "I'll talk". Granted it is not the way we would like to think of our politics but it is what it is. For example, who would have thought that the DNC would "fix" their primary process?

Again - it ain't pretty but it is what it is - in a bipartisan way.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 8

Hilariously, the donald supporters are attempting again to change the reality of what happened...if only they would both read and then comprehend what the first email said, they would perhaps quit embarrassing themselves with nonsense pretzel twisting of reality.    

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 8

@gruffstuff wrote:

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/338119/gore-bush-debate-material-told-fbi/

When shady sources offered Gore dirt on Bush, his campaign told the FBI

Donald Trump is doubling down on the idea that his son, campaign chairman, and campaign adviser soliciting dirt on Hillary Clinton from the Russian government is normal “politics!” I suspect Al Gore and George Bush might disagree. When the Gore presidential campaign received an anonymous package in 2000 allegedly containing Bush debate preparation materials, it immediately contacted reporters and the FBI.

The GOP has gone way downhill since Gore / Bush, Trump is the result, not the cause.

Exactly what would you have had him turned over to the FBI?

And, let's get some truth into the discussion. 

and campaign adviser soliciting dirt on Hillary Clinton from the Russian government - is, of course a lie. This has been discussed over and over. There is no need for me to restate the truth, I suspect you know it.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

shady sources

Message 8 of 8

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/338119/gore-bush-debate-material-told-fbi/

When shady sources offered Gore dirt on Bush, his campaign told the FBI

Donald Trump is doubling down on the idea that his son, campaign chairman, and campaign adviser soliciting dirt on Hillary Clinton from the Russian government is normal “politics!” I suspect Al Gore and George Bush might disagree. When the Gore presidential campaign received an anonymous package in 2000 allegedly containing Bush debate preparation materials, it immediately contacted reporters and the FBI.

The GOP has gone way downhill since Gore / Bush, Trump is the result, not the cause.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors