Join Dr. Catherine Alicia Georges and Amy Goyer at 10:15 a.m. ET Wednesday for an AARP telephone town hall on family caregiving issues. Register here.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: re: outnumbered

Message 31 of 37

@rettlepj wrote:

And, in my opinion, it's been the Liberal/Progressive movement ruining this great country! I'm named after my uncle who died in Pearl Harbor, my father fought in WWII, my brother fought in Vietnam, and my son 3 tours in Iraq. I'm saddened with the direction we're heading in. Hopefully. we can get it turned around. Good luck yourself! 

And your pleased with the Republicans having sent your son to Iraq for what reason?  I think most here are "saddened with the direction we're heading in", but as Chaz pointed out, that's because we've had so many years of GOP running Congress.  You know, the group that writes the laws and funds programs. Certainly you can't think we really went to Iraq looking for WMD's....

Thank you for your son's service.  However, most think the last 8 years were far better than what Bush left the world.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 37

And, in my opinion, it's been the Liberal/Progressive movement ruining this great country! I'm named after my uncle who died in Pearl Harbor, my father fought in WWII, my brother fought in Vietnam, and my son 3 tours in Iraq. I'm saddened with the direction we're heading in. Hopefully. we can get it turned around. Good luck yourself! 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 37

@rettlepj wrote:

And, I had no idea these discussion forums were even on here. I am cancelling my membership immediately. I just signed up for AMAC. I've had enough of Liberals for a lifetime. My parents were from the old Democrat party. The party is unrecognizable now. What happened to the Age of Grace? It's sad the direction this country is heading. Thank you, President Trump! Maybe we have a chance to turn this country around.

The Republicans have had a majority in Congress for 19 out of the past 22 years, that explains the direction it's been going in that you are upset about.

Have a good night and good luck with AMAC.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 37

And, I had no idea these discussion forums were even on here. I am cancelling my membership immediately. I just signed up for AMAC. I've had enough of Liberals for a lifetime. My parents were from the old Democrat party. The party is unrecognizable now. What happened to the Age of Grace? It's sad the direction this country is heading. Thank you, President Trump! Maybe we have a chance to turn this country around.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 37

Not at all! I find him rather refreshing! He's sure an improvement of the last disastrous 8 years! And, his children are proud examples of what we want for our youth!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 37

@rettlepj wrote:

I'm a proud Conservative, and after reading these blogs, I'm outta here. I'm cancelling my membership immediately!!! It's sad to think people in my age bracket would act and talk like this! What happened to respect in this Great Nation!! Disgusted...

Many are disgusted with the way Trump talks, no to mention his childish and traitorous actions.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

re: outnumbered

Message 37 of 37

I'm a proud Conservative, and after reading these blogs, I'm outta here. I'm cancelling my membership immediately!!! It's sad to think people in my age bracket would act and talk like this! What happened to respect in this Great Nation!! Disgusted...

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs