Eye scans and gene editing are among the new frontiers in Alzheimer’s research! Learn more in AARP’s report on medical breakthroughs.

Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: re: outnumbered

Message 11 of 37

I am proud of my father, my son, my brothers,  uncles, niece, and all who fight for this great country! It's ironic the 60's yuppies I grew up with and their flower power, anti-war protests, and all their antics; but, God forbid you go against their beliefs, then it's all out War!!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 37

@rettlepj wrote:

I go to get ready for church, and decide to check my email. I see all the responses, which is the primary reason for my title, "Outnumbered!!" You just have to laugh! And, no, President Trump is not a racist, even when shown evidence that Trump refused to rent properties to blacks, some will claim "he's not a racist" sexist, even when hearing him say, "I just grab them in the (crotch), they'll claim he's not a sexist...and bigot. Even when hearing Trump say, "they're rapists and murderers", they'll declare he's not a bigot.  I offer to these people an important resource, a link to dictionary.com:

http://www.dictionary.com/

Cracks me up! That's good....humor is good medicine....

Lowest approval rating in history.  Those who are displeased with your guy and in the vast majority.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 37

Blah blah blah. Typical. I remember Jessica simpson's father saying the same thing. You can't compliment your daughter? You dislike him so much you take a tidbit, a minute out of time, and form a person. If we all did that about each other, I can only imagine the opinions we'd have of each other.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 37

Just Wow! Sad you think this way. I feel sorry for you. 

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 37

I go to get ready for church, and decide to check my email. I see all the responses, which is the primary reason for my title, "Outnumbered!!" You just have to laugh! And, no, President Trump is not a racist, sexist, and bigot. Cracks me up! Learn a new narrative, and not a fascist, authoritarian, dictator as they're getting too much air time. Take care of yourself, and calm down some. High blood pressure causes a lot of destruction to your body.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 37

@Snoopy48 wrote:

Why are the Trump supporters such snowflakes (to use their favorite term) that they cannot stand to have their hero criticized? Why do they have to run and hide from the facts of the Trump administration? Are they afraid that they will see that they were conned and that Trump never cared for anyone except Donald Trump?

Well put, Snoopy.  I ask as well, "why do people equate attacking what someone say's with attacking a person?"  There's really a huge difference.  

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 37

@Snoopy48 wrote:

Why are the Trump supporters such snowflakes (to use their favorite term) that they cannot stand to have their hero criticized? Why do they have to run and hide from the facts of the Trump administration? Are they afraid that they will see that they were conned and that Trump never cared for anyone except Donald Trump?

I am not a Trump supporter or a snowflake, and everytime that I disagree with any in this message board, I get cricitzed insulted and berated for my own opinions. Perhaps you need to see and have a little objectivity as to the answers that are on this message board. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 37

@Epster wrote:

Seriously, people? This is how you greet a newbie-- by playing a game of Bop the Weasel on his head? Like the OP, I am disgusted with what goes on here on the political forum. There is no reason to abuse a person, especially a newb, who simply states his point of view. Fine, disagree, but do so respectfully. 

SMH, because I know that by sticking up for the newb (who will likely never even know) I am bringing down the wrath of this board upon myself. 

PS Nothing you post to or about me will bring a response. This is all I have to say, and I am departing this forum for kinder pastures ... 

Don't be discourage, I have been here for many years, a lot more than many of the posters that you have seen.
But, I agree with you, that they have gone overboard in the way that they now criticize anyone that doesn't agree with them. I have said before that they reminded me of the Tea Partiers and their attitude and insults and behaviour.  I even stated that the Tea Party was a cyst on the side of this country, and I still believe that.

I voted for Clinton, although I am not a Democrat. because, it is my belief that we should never be in the position that we are presently. all branches of government in the hands of one political Party. I believe that is a very dangerous situation.

I wouldn't pay too much attention to the individuals that don't agree with your statements and they simply rather use insults to disagree with you. Frankly, I don't pay attention to any of them. and I continue to speak my mind and to hades to all of them. 
I suggest that you do the same. and welcome to this forum.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 37

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 37

@MIseker wrote:
The new posters on this thread are very Trump like. Rn in, insult, tell us we arent fair if we respond and we need to shut up, and to agree with them.
and of course their posts just sound like the ones they complain about.

Most people know how to disagree with others in a repectful manner.  

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs