Eye scans and gene editing are among the new frontiers in Alzheimer’s research! Learn more in AARP’s report on medical breakthroughs.

Reply
Conversationalist
1
Kudos
330
Views

Re: re: outnumbered

330 Views
Message 11 of 37

I am proud of my father, my son, my brothers,  uncles, niece, and all who fight for this great country! It's ironic the 60's yuppies I grew up with and their flower power, anti-war protests, and all their antics; but, God forbid you go against their beliefs, then it's all out War!!

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
330
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
331
Views

Re: re: outnumbered

331 Views
Message 12 of 37

@rettlepj wrote:

I go to get ready for church, and decide to check my email. I see all the responses, which is the primary reason for my title, "Outnumbered!!" You just have to laugh! And, no, President Trump is not a racist, even when shown evidence that Trump refused to rent properties to blacks, some will claim "he's not a racist" sexist, even when hearing him say, "I just grab them in the (crotch), they'll claim he's not a sexist...and bigot. Even when hearing Trump say, "they're rapists and murderers", they'll declare he's not a bigot.  I offer to these people an important resource, a link to dictionary.com:

 

http://www.dictionary.com/

 

Cracks me up! That's good....humor is good medicine....

 

Lowest approval rating in history.  Those who are displeased with your guy and in the vast majority.


 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
331
Views
Conversationalist
0
Kudos
322
Views

Re: re: outnumbered

322 Views
Message 13 of 37

Blah blah blah. Typical. I remember Jessica simpson's father saying the same thing. You can't compliment your daughter? You dislike him so much you take a tidbit, a minute out of time, and form a person. If we all did that about each other, I can only imagine the opinions we'd have of each other.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
322
Views
Conversationalist
0
Kudos
316
Views

Re: re: outnumbered

316 Views
Message 14 of 37

Just Wow! Sad you think this way. I feel sorry for you. 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
316
Views
Conversationalist
2
Kudos
307
Views

Re: re: outnumbered

307 Views
Message 15 of 37

I go to get ready for church, and decide to check my email. I see all the responses, which is the primary reason for my title, "Outnumbered!!" You just have to laugh! And, no, President Trump is not a racist, sexist, and bigot. Cracks me up! Learn a new narrative, and not a fascist, authoritarian, dictator as they're getting too much air time. Take care of yourself, and calm down some. High blood pressure causes a lot of destruction to your body.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
307
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
302
Views

Re: re: outnumbered

302 Views
Message 16 of 37

@Snoopy48 wrote:

Why are the Trump supporters such snowflakes (to use their favorite term) that they cannot stand to have their hero criticized? Why do they have to run and hide from the facts of the Trump administration? Are they afraid that they will see that they were conned and that Trump never cared for anyone except Donald Trump?


Well put, Snoopy.  I ask as well, "why do people equate attacking what someone say's with attacking a person?"  There's really a huge difference.  


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
302
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
303
Views

Re: re: outnumbered

303 Views
Message 17 of 37

@Snoopy48 wrote:

Why are the Trump supporters such snowflakes (to use their favorite term) that they cannot stand to have their hero criticized? Why do they have to run and hide from the facts of the Trump administration? Are they afraid that they will see that they were conned and that Trump never cared for anyone except Donald Trump?


I am not a Trump supporter or a snowflake, and everytime that I disagree with any in this message board, I get cricitzed insulted and berated for my own opinions. Perhaps you need to see and have a little objectivity as to the answers that are on this message board. 

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
303
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
298
Views

Re: re: outnumbered

298 Views
Message 18 of 37

@Epster wrote:

Seriously, people? This is how you greet a newbie-- by playing a game of Bop the Weasel on his head? Like the OP, I am disgusted with what goes on here on the political forum. There is no reason to abuse a person, especially a newb, who simply states his point of view. Fine, disagree, but do so respectfully. 

 

SMH, because I know that by sticking up for the newb (who will likely never even know) I am bringing down the wrath of this board upon myself. 

 

PS Nothing you post to or about me will bring a response. This is all I have to say, and I am departing this forum for kinder pastures ... 

 

 


Don't be discourage, I have been here for many years, a lot more than many of the posters that you have seen.
But, I agree with you, that they have gone overboard in the way that they now criticize anyone that doesn't agree with them. I have said before that they reminded me of the Tea Partiers and their attitude and insults and behaviour.  I even stated that the Tea Party was a cyst on the side of this country, and I still believe that.

I voted for Clinton, although I am not a Democrat. because, it is my belief that we should never be in the position that we are presently. all branches of government in the hands of one political Party. I believe that is a very dangerous situation.

I wouldn't pay too much attention to the individuals that don't agree with your statements and they simply rather use insults to disagree with you. Frankly, I don't pay attention to any of them. and I continue to speak my mind and to hades to all of them. 
I suggest that you do the same. and welcome to this forum.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
298
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
309
Views

Re: re: outnumbered

309 Views
Message 19 of 37

Why are the Trump supporters such snowflakes (to use their favorite term) that they cannot stand to have their hero criticized? Why do they have to run and hide from the facts of the Trump administration? Are they afraid that they will see that they were conned and that Trump never cared for anyone except Donald Trump?

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
309
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
308
Views

Re: re: outnumbered

308 Views
Message 20 of 37

@MIseker wrote:
The new posters on this thread are very Trump like. Rn in, insult, tell us we arent fair if we respond and we need to shut up, and to agree with them.
and of course their posts just sound like the ones they complain about.

Most people know how to disagree with others in a repectful manner.  

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
308
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22

Top Authors