Kudos
Views

Re: re: outnumbered

Message 1 of 37

Thank you for your participation. This thread is now closed. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 37

@Snoopy48 wrote:

Perhaps you need to see and have a little objectivity as to the answers that are on this message board. Everyone who has posted on this message board gets criticized when they post something that flies in the face of facts.

You have not been insulted or berated any more than you have insulted and berated others.

Am I to understand that if you disagree and post your disagreement in a professional manner is that considered then that you are insulting and berating others?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 37

Snoopy48--its important to fight for your beliefs.  Many on this site clearly see that Trump is a danger to this country and the world.  It is upsetting when posters use long known racist, and untruthful media to support their message ( Brietbart, FOX, etc.) 

it is upsetting to hear posters over and over again repeat Trump and companies propaganda, rather than present clear and honest fact. 

We all open ourselves up to criticism.  As for me, i support my posts with facts when possible--sometimes that's not always needed when so much of Trump's foolishness is so well reported.---, i admit when I'm wrong, ask when I dont know, and am self-deprecating when needed ( my IT skills really suck!!)

I am still criticized, but my response is always to continue trying to get the truth out to people who seem to be very naive as to what is really happening in this country.

I, and many of others here, are not inclined to pretend Trump is doing a good job when he us not, we are not inclined to say that it's "refreshing" that Trump is fulfilling his campaign promises when they were so clearly bizarre, racist, and morally devoid.

Hope you keep posting!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 37

@rker321 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

Why are the Trump supporters such snowflakes (to use their favorite term) that they cannot stand to have their hero criticized? Why do they have to run and hide from the facts of the Trump administration? Are they afraid that they will see that they were conned and that Trump never cared for anyone except Donald Trump?

I am not a Trump supporter or a snowflake, and everytime that I disagree with any in this message board, I get cricitzed insulted and berated for my own opinions. Perhaps you need to see and have a little objectivity as to the answers that are on this message board. 

Perhaps you need to see and have a little objectivity as to the answers that are on this message board. Everyone who has posted on this message board gets criticized when they post something that flies in the face of facts.

You have not been insulted or berated any more than you have insulted and berated others.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 37

@rker321 wrote:

When you finish with church this morning, please do come back. it is getting really difficult in this message board to really engage in discussions with people. 
I many not agree with you, but I will not insult you or deminish your words.

Good point.

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 37

rettlepj:  It's ironic the 60's yuppies I grew up with and their flower power, anti-war protests, and all their antics; but, God forbid you go against their beliefs, then it's all out War!!

Fifty years later and still rattled by the 60s? Methinks it's time to move on.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 37

@rettlepj wrote:

Not at all! I find him rather refreshing! He's sure an improvement of the last disastrous 8 years! And, his children are proud examples of what we want for our youth!

Speak for yourself! Would not have any of it for my children!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 37

When you finish with church this morning, please do come back. it is getting really difficult in this message board to really engage in discussions with people. 
I many not agree with you, but I will not insult you or deminish your words.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 37

And one more comment before I'm done with this. I had to smile as I was getting ready for church. The best thing about getting older, you have a strong sense of self. Nothing rattles you like it used to--hit me with your best shot, fire away! Chuckle... This is better than Sunday comics or the Circus. Maybe that's why I like President Trump so much. He has a strong sense of self, and doesn't back down from controversy or nonsense! Take care all! Outnumbered is now closed!

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 37

And I'm not a Republican, I'm a Conservative! There are many Republicans I don't agree with.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.

Top Authors