"White Men are Greatest Terror Threat in US of A"

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: "White Men are Greatest Terror Threat in US of A"

Message 41 of 177

@jimc91 wrote:

Like I said, the title of this thread is racist No, it isn't and certainly not just because "you said". and offencive.  (sp) What's offensive to me is that many Conservatives posting here demonstrate they have no idea what the term, "racist" means and claim any mention of color is "racist".  For example, one far-ght extremist claims the sentence, "Our black President, Obama" is racist.

If I posted a thread and used this same title but replaced the word "white" with the word "black" would that not be racist? Nope, not as you just described.  Maybe you should look the term up.

Yes, it is a racist title...No, it is NOT.  Just more fake outrage....maybe you'll explain what about the title is "racist".  And, if you actually bothered to read the topic, you'd know it isn't my quote".  But thanks for your concern....and faux outrage.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 177

Like I said, the title of this thread is racist and offencive.  

If I posted a thread and used this same title but replaced the word "white" with the word "black" would that not be racist?

Yes, it is a racist title...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 177

@jimc91 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 You seem pretty desperate there in trying to defend your post.  Sorry pal but it is very very racist if you ask me to keep disparaging people because of the color of their skin!  You posted it not me!

MORE FAKE NEWS... No one asked you to disparage anyone....why do you keep making up this nonsense?  Rather pathetic....I wonder if this is what passes as "Christian Values" these days....I truly doubt it.

FAKE NEWS?  Yes!  Your suggesting anyone told you to disparage anyone is indeed, FAKE NEWS!  YOUR thread! Yep, I posted it and no where does it suggest anyone disparage anyone else.....just more untruths from the usual source.   The title of YOUR thread is "White Men are the Greatest Threat"!  Yep, indeed we are.  How many mass killings in the last several years were by anyone other than a white male?  So;  Who is doing the disparaging here? You are, by ignoring the point.  It's not unusual..... I am a white man and your thread offends me.  I'm a white male as well and most aren't offended by facts.  Why are you? 

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 177

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 You seem pretty desperate there in trying to defend your post.  Sorry pal but it is very very racist if you ask me to keep disparaging people because of the color of their skin!  You posted it not me!

MORE FAKE NEWS... No one asked you to disparage anyone....why do you keep making up this nonsense?  Rather pathetic....I wonder if this is what passes as "Christian Values" these days....I truly doubt it.

FAKE NEWS?  It's YOUR thread!  The title of YOUR thread is "White Men are the Greatest Threat"!  So;  Who is doing the disparaging here?  I am a white man and your thread offends me.

You are just TOO FUNNY.

Sorry, but we aren't buying stupid here at my house today, your post is offensive.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 177

@jimc91 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 177

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 177

@jimc91 wrote:

So the message is to focus on the color of a persons skin rather than the content of their character huh...  Focus on the color of their skin?  HUH? Is right.  You elected a guy who pushed a bogus narrative that Obama was born in Kenya....had all kinds of people who were working with him (LIE!) 

Of course, most understand that had Obama been white, trump and his Tea Baggers wouldn't have been pushing the bogus birther movement.  Would you agree, Jim?  Why did trump push a divisive narrative....that you supported.  Why is it that it's only Cons here pushing the narrative about blacks killing blacks in Chicago?  I would think a REAL Christian would discuss "people killing people", yet none do.  So why is that those you support focus on the amount of pigment one has in their skin?

Sorry, but that seems counter productive for society and very very racist to me.  So why do you support those who do?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 177

@jimc91 wrote:

Merry Christmas Everybody!!

So the message is to focus on the color of a persons skin rather than the content of their character huh...

Sorry, but that seems counter productive for society and very very racist to me.

I hope you all have a safe and Happy New Year.  ALL PEOPLE!

Hold the phone there Harry - content of character vs color of skin?? What racist came up with that???? 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 177

Merry Christmas Everybody!!

So the message is to focus on the color of a persons skin rather than the content of their character huh...

Sorry, but that seems counter productive for society and very very racist to me.

I hope you all have a safe and Happy New Year.  ALL PEOPLE!

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 177

2:05......."I've done my research on white people; I be watching Game of Thrones and things like that....

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.

jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors