"White Men are Greatest Terror Threat in US of A"

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: "White Men are Greatest Terror Threat in US of A"

Message 31 of 177

@Soosie wrote:

MORE FAKE NEWS... No one asked you to disparage anyone....why do you keep making up this nonsense? Rather pathetic....I wonder if this is what passes as "Christian Values" these days....I truly doubt it....@Centristsin2010......As a Christian, your remarks offend me. As a Christian, the remarks/comments by others who have hijacked the term Christian should indeed "offend".  Fact is, your angst is misplaced....it should be directed at them and not those who pointed it out! Since remarks are not allowed about the Jewish faith or the Muslim faith, They aren't allowed?  Sure they are....maybe not inappropriate ones.  I asked a question as to whether or not the remarks made were Christian like....the answer is a simple yes or no....they're not an attack as you misinterpret.  Why do you choose to make them other than that? seems it is against the guidelines to continue to make your smart, snarky remarks about Christians. Nope.....just the faux Christians.  As I said earlier, Real Christians deserve respect and maybe adoration....just like REAL Jews and REAL Muslims.....wouldn't the world be a much better place if they acted as they preached?  I say yes!  How about you?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 177
MORE FAKE NEWS... No one asked you to disparage anyone....why do you keep making up this nonsense? Rather pathetic....I wonder if this is what passes as "Christian Values" these days....I truly doubt it....@Centristsin2010......As a Christian, your remarks offend me. Since remarks are not allowed about the Jewish faith or the Muslim faith, seems it is against the guidelines to continue to make your smart, snarky remarks about Christians.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 177

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I am not a subscriber to Frontline ....no subscription is necessary.....just click the link.

so I will have to take your mind reading opinion on that.  Just more denial from those who can't think for themselves. No denial. Just an honest admission that I do not have the mind reading ability you claim.  Just more intellectual, if one wishes to call it that, dishonesty!  No one claimed to have mind reading abilities....yet you go on and on about it.  Maybe you should chat with your far right-wing buddy that made the claim.

But what about those people in Chicago, have their lives no value since they were not killed by whites  (or police)? Ahhh, the intellectual dishonesty of a rabbit hole chaser.....yes folks, this is the "adult conversation" one can expect from the right-wing extremists here. No dishonesty, CLEARLY there is....no rabbit hole, LOL...it's your best tool....  simply wondering why a black life has no value to you unless it is taken by a police officer. Once again, an offensive and pathetic comment without merit.  Typical of your straw man garbage.

If you do not want to deal with it, I guess we are done here.

The original post topic is a truthful and valid statement about native born conservative white males.

No matter how much the treasonous butt-wipe trump says otherwise and republicans and conservatives, both male and female, post various and assorted dishonest misstatements, evasions, and attempts to take the discussion off topic - the irrefutable real world fact is that - right now - here - today - native born white conservative males are the greatest threat of future terrorist acts in the United States of America.

The majority of honest, honorable, and patriotic American Citizens - all those who did not and never will consider voting for trump - also recognize that fact about their conservative fellow citizens, and repudiate their trump support, as well as the  falsehoods they tell...

The world knows and recognizes it.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 177

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I am not a subscriber to Frontline ....no subscription is necessary.....just click the link.

so I will have to take your mind reading opinion on that.  Just more denial from those who can't think for themselves. No denial. Just an honest admission that I do not have the mind reading ability you claim.  Just more intellectual, if one wishes to call it that, dishonesty!  No one claimed to have mind reading abilities....yet you go on and on about it.  Maybe you should chat with your far right-wing buddy that made the claim.

But what about those people in Chicago, have their lives no value since they were not killed by whites  (or police)? Ahhh, the intellectual dishonesty of a rabbit hole chaser.....yes folks, this is the "adult conversation" one can expect from the right-wing extremists here. No dishonesty, CLEARLY there is....no rabbit hole, LOL...it's your best tool....  simply wondering why a black life has no value to you unless it is taken by a police officer. Once again, an offensive and pathetic comment without merit.  Typical of your straw man garbage.

If you do not want to deal with it, I guess we are done here.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 177

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 177

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

so I will have to take your mind reading opinion on that.  Just more denial from those who can't think for themselves. No denial. Just an honest admission that I do not have the mind reading ability you claim.

But what about those people in Chicago, have their lives no value since they were not killed by whites  (or police)? Ahhh, the intellectual dishonesty of a rabbit hole chaser.....yes folks, this is the "adult conversation" one can expect from the right-wing extremists here. No dishonesty, no rabbit hole, simply wondering why a black life has no value to you unless it is taken by a police officer.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 177

@rk9152 wrote:

so I will have to take your mind reading opinion on that.  Just more denial from those who can't think for themselves.

But what about those people in Chicago, have their lives no value since they were not killed by whites  (or police)? Ahhh, the intellectual dishonesty of a rabbit hole chaser.....yes folks, this is the "adult conversation" one can expect from the right-wing extremists here.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 177

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

So the message is to focus on the color of a persons skin rather than the content of their character huh...  Focus on the color of their skin?  HUH? Is right.  You elected a guy who pushed a bogus narrative that Obama was born in Kenya....had all kinds of people who were working with him (LIE!) 

Of course, most understand that had Obama been white, trump and his Tea Baggers wouldn't have been pushing the bogus birther movement.  Would you agree, Jim?  Why did trump push a divisive narrative....that you supported.  Why is it that it's only Cons here pushing the narrative about blacks killing blacks in Chicago?  I would think a REAL Christian would discuss "people killing people", yet none do.  So why is that those you support focus on the amount of pigment one has in their skin?

Sorry, but that seems counter productive for society and very very racist to me.  So why do you support those who do?

"Kenya" is a color?  And some wonder why they don't find themselves in "adult conversations".

Blacks killing blacks in Chicago No, why do YOU see color.  According to your narrative, it's people killing people......I no, it's just a facade.....(and elsewhere) is not a "narrative" - it is a tragic fact. People killing people is a tragic fact....doesn't make much difference of what color they are.  And, those victims are PEOPLE even thought (sp) they were not killed by your "right-wing terrorists".  No, they weren't.  I would imagine some would prefer they were....like Dylan Roof, Richard Spencer and many others highlighted in the Frontline clips...

I am not a subscriber to Frontline so I will have to take your mind reading opinion on that. But what about those people in Chicago, have their lives no value since they were not killed by whites  (or police)?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 177

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

So the message is to focus on the color of a persons skin rather than the content of their character huh...  Focus on the color of their skin?  HUH? Is right.  You elected a guy who pushed a bogus narrative that Obama was born in Kenya....had all kinds of people who were working with him (LIE!) 

Of course, most understand that had Obama been white, trump and his Tea Baggers wouldn't have been pushing the bogus birther movement.  Would you agree, Jim?  Why did trump push a divisive narrative....that you supported.  Why is it that it's only Cons here pushing the narrative about blacks killing blacks in Chicago?  I would think a REAL Christian would discuss "people killing people", yet none do.  So why is that those you support focus on the amount of pigment one has in their skin?

Sorry, but that seems counter productive for society and very very racist to me.  So why do you support those who do?

"Kenya" is a color?  And some wonder why they don't find themselves in "adult conversations".

Blacks killing blacks in Chicago No, why do YOU see color.  According to your narrative, it's people killing people......I no, it's just a facade.....(and elsewhere) is not a "narrative" - it is a tragic fact. People killing people is a tragic fact....doesn't make much difference of what color they are.  And, those victims are PEOPLE even thought (sp) they were not killed by your "right-wing terrorists".  No, they weren't.  I would imagine some would prefer they were....like Dylan Roof, Richard Spencer and many others highlighted in the Frontline clips...

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 177

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

"Kenya" is a color?

Blacks killing blacks in Chicago (and elsewhere) is not a "narrative" - it is a tragic fact. And, those victims are PEOPLE even thought they were not killed by your "right-wing terrorists".

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.

jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors