Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
152
Views

Re: "White Men are Greatest Terror Threat in US of A"

152 Views
Message 21 of 177

@williamb39198 wrote:

@rk9152

If you are having a crisis of conscience over black lives mattering, and then back the actions of a white man and all lives mattering? How about a couple of thousand lives affected in Puerto Rico, due to trump’s lack of action or concern? Or tens of thousands affected in Yemen, due to trump’s support of the dictator saudi prince and their combined sociopathic behavior to cause death or suffering?

Do all of those lives matter any less?

Of which all are affected by the actions of a white american. Shouldn’t we be very offended?

 

Never Forget

 


No crisis here. And I do not believe that Puerto Rico qualifies as "terrorism" by white men - nor Yemen nor Saudi Arabia.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
152
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
146
Views

Re: "White Men are Greatest Terror Threat in US of A"

146 Views
Message 22 of 177

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

MORE FAKE NEWS... No one asked you to disparage anyone....why do you keep making up this nonsense? Rather pathetic....I wonder if this is what passes as "Christian Values" these days....I truly doubt it....@Centristsin2010......As a Christian, your remarks offend me.

My remarks, as you quoted, were, and I quote, "I wonder if this is what passes as "Christian Values".  And yet you claim you found that offensive?  How so? Why is that offensive?  The poster posted a total mistruth and claims he's a Christian.  Is falsifying what another said a Christian Value?  Of course not!  So why are you "offended"?  I suspect there is malintent involved.
This country was supposedly founded on "Christian Values".  Should we just ignore that fact or question, "where have they gone" as was attempted previously at What are "Christian Values"?  Yet, some chose not to engage.

Some seem to not want to discuss Christian values ............... likely because they are violating some or many of them.


Rather judgemental of you. Would you like to discuss Christian values, or are you just playing, "Yeah, me too" (as usual)?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
146
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
149
Views

Re: "White Men are Greatest Terror Threat in US of A"

149 Views
Message 23 of 177

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Let's get back to the basics. Terrorist acts being defined as four or  more. But that is just a legal definition. Considering the effects on we the people, there are worse situations out there.

 

Last year there were 342 murders in Baltimore. Not qualifying as "terrorism" but a lot more deaths than any acts of terror. Chicago has 628. Again not "terrorism" but still a lot of dead Americans.

 

So, what is the point of this topic.

 

Well, good job ignoring the noise and getting the topic back on track....worthy of a "kudo", IMO.

 

You make a good point....it's just not the point of THIS topic.  Ya see, words matter....the definitions of the words matter.  If you want to discuss gang shootings and other shootings, I'd suggest creating a topic that suites your concern of, "the effects on we the people".  Doesn't that make sense?

 

After a decade of fear-mongering over Islamic Terrorist and "fear the Muslims" and "only search dark skinned Middle Easterners at airports", Don Lemon pointed out the obvious.....it's posted here.  It's still just as obvious today as it was several weeks ago.  Why complain?  Just start a topic expressing your concern that people are killing people in Balt. and Chicago.....it's that simple.


Many words ignoring the question of whether lives only matter if they are taken in groups of four or more.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
149
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
149
Views

Re: "White Men are Greatest Terror Threat in US of A"

149 Views
Message 24 of 177

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Some of those "fine people" trump talked about (white males) have committed most all of the terrorist acts of mass murder for the last 15 years, but according to him and trumps supporters we should be very afraid of brown people seeking admission to our country at our southern border.

 

Was it a "fine person" who had a van covered with pro trump signs that sent bombs in the mail to POLs and others that criticized trump? Was he a 'brown' person? Was he in a caravan seeking admission to our country? No, he was a home grown U. S citizen, a white American male trump supporter. One of trump's "fine people'.


I'm sure the President never called that dude a "fine person". Do you know otherwise.

 

As to "brown person" - again, the lefties view of everything through their racist prism.


When trump used the term "fine people" he referred to people on both sides at C'ville. Those with the KKK were right wingers and yes, all were white, just like the bomber, and the bomber was also a trump supporter.  You mean that trump supporters aren't "fine people"?


The issue was a statue. I'm sure there were perfectly decent people on either side.

 

Then there were the "came to town looking for a fight" people - nothing decent in that.

 

BTW - supporting any particular politician does not make one a "fine person" or a "not fine person". At least in my view. I understand the Hitler obsessers may feel differently.


So there were "perfectly decent people" on the side of the KKK ?  Really?

 

Yep ......... the  "looking for a fight people" were the KKK, sporting their shields, helmets and weapons.

Yes, they and others including antifa did exactly that. No rk, antifa did nothing of the sort, they had no shields and displayed no weapons, as the KKK did. They also didn't run a vehicle into a crowd killing one woman and injuring dozens, the KKK did.

 

The "fine people" statement was made in reference to the KKK and it's supporters, along with those protesting the KKK ............. the "fine people" comment had nothing to do with "supporting any particular politician". Nor did "just like the bomber, and the bomber was also a trump supporter". Yes rk, he was a trump supporter. He is Right Wing, like almost everyone that has committed a terrorist act of mass killings in the last 15 years.

 

You really should read or listen to the highly baiting press conference you would see the true context of the words. And you would learn it was not a defense of the Kluxers. "Highly baiting" press conference? What were the "baiting" questions?  When trump said there were "fine people on both sides", he referred to those in or with the KKK, and those protesting the KKK being there. Nothing "baiting" about that. 'Telling', but not "baiting".


Your question indicates you haven't listened to it. Maybe you were too busy reading, "Color of Law and the New Jim Crow".

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
149
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
167
Views

Re: "White Men are Greatest Terror Threat in US of A"

167 Views
Message 25 of 177

@rk9152

If you are having a crisis of conscience over black lives mattering, and then back the actions of a white man and all lives mattering? How about a couple of thousand lives affected in Puerto Rico, due to trump’s lack of action or concern? Or tens of thousands affected in Yemen, due to trump’s support of the dictator saudi prince and their combined sociopathic behavior to cause death or suffering?

Do all of those lives matter any less?

Of which all are affected by the actions of a white american. Shouldn’t we be very offended?

 

Never Forget

 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
167
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
183
Views

Re: "White Men are Greatest Terror Threat in US of A"

183 Views
Message 26 of 177

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

MORE FAKE NEWS... No one asked you to disparage anyone....why do you keep making up this nonsense? Rather pathetic....I wonder if this is what passes as "Christian Values" these days....I truly doubt it....@Centristsin2010......As a Christian, your remarks offend me.

My remarks, as you quoted, were, and I quote, "I wonder if this is what passes as "Christian Values".  And yet you claim you found that offensive?  How so? Why is that offensive?  The poster posted a total mistruth and claims he's a Christian.  Is falsifying what another said a Christian Value?  Of course not!  So why are you "offended"?  I suspect there is malintent involved.
This country was supposedly founded on "Christian Values".  Should we just ignore that fact or question, "where have they gone" as was attempted previously at What are "Christian Values"?  Yet, some chose not to engage.

Some seem to not want to discuss Christian values ............... likely because they are violating some or many of them.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
183
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
205
Views

Re: "White Men are Greatest Terror Threat in US of A"

205 Views
Message 27 of 177

@Soosie wrote:

MORE FAKE NEWS... No one asked you to disparage anyone....why do you keep making up this nonsense? Rather pathetic....I wonder if this is what passes as "Christian Values" these days....I truly doubt it....@Centristsin2010......As a Christian, your remarks offend me.

My remarks, as you quoted, were, and I quote, "I wonder if this is what passes as "Christian Values".  And yet you claim you found that offensive?  How so? Why is that offensive?  The poster posted a total mistruth and claims he's a Christian.  Is falsifying what another said a Christian Value?  Of course not!  So why are you "offended"?  I suspect there is malintent involved.
This country was supposedly founded on "Christian Values".  Should we just ignore that fact or question, "where have they gone" as was attempted previously at What are "Christian Values"?  Yet, some chose not to engage.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
205
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
210
Views

Re: "White Men are Greatest Terror Threat in US of A"

210 Views
Message 28 of 177

@rk9152 wrote:

Let's get back to the basics. Terrorist acts being defined as four or  more. But that is just a legal definition. Considering the effects on we the people, there are worse situations out there.

 

Last year there were 342 murders in Baltimore. Not qualifying as "terrorism" but a lot more deaths than any acts of terror. Chicago has 628. Again not "terrorism" but still a lot of dead Americans.

 

So, what is the point of this topic.

 

Well, good job ignoring the noise and getting the topic back on track....worthy of a "kudo", IMO.

 

You make a good point....it's just not the point of THIS topic.  Ya see, words matter....the definitions of the words matter.  If you want to discuss gang shootings and other shootings, I'd suggest creating a topic that suites your concern of, "the effects on we the people".  Doesn't that make sense?

 

After a decade of fear-mongering over Islamic Terrorist and "fear the Muslims" and "only search dark skinned Middle Easterners at airports", Don Lemon pointed out the obvious.....it's posted here.  It's still just as obvious today as it was several weeks ago.  Why complain?  Just start a topic expressing your concern that people are killing people in Balt. and Chicago.....it's that simple.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
210
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
212
Views

Re: "White Men are Greatest Terror Threat in US of A"

212 Views
Message 29 of 177

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Some of those "fine people" trump talked about (white males) have committed most all of the terrorist acts of mass murder for the last 15 years, but according to him and trumps supporters we should be very afraid of brown people seeking admission to our country at our southern border.

 

Was it a "fine person" who had a van covered with pro trump signs that sent bombs in the mail to POLs and others that criticized trump? Was he a 'brown' person? Was he in a caravan seeking admission to our country? No, he was a home grown U. S citizen, a white American male trump supporter. One of trump's "fine people'.


I'm sure the President never called that dude a "fine person". Do you know otherwise.

 

As to "brown person" - again, the lefties view of everything through their racist prism.


When trump used the term "fine people" he referred to people on both sides at C'ville. Those with the KKK were right wingers and yes, all were white, just like the bomber, and the bomber was also a trump supporter.  You mean that trump supporters aren't "fine people"?


The issue was a statue. I'm sure there were perfectly decent people on either side.

 

Then there were the "came to town looking for a fight" people - nothing decent in that.

 

BTW - supporting any particular politician does not make one a "fine person" or a "not fine person". At least in my view. I understand the Hitler obsessers may feel differently.


So there were "perfectly decent people" on the side of the KKK ?  Really?

 

Yep ......... the  "looking for a fight people" were the KKK, sporting their shields, helmets and weapons.

Yes, they and others including antifa did exactly that. No rk, antifa did nothing of the sort, they had no shields and displayed no weapons, as the KKK did. They also didn't run a vehicle into a crowd killing one woman and injuring dozens, the KKK did.

 

The "fine people" statement was made in reference to the KKK and it's supporters, along with those protesting the KKK ............. the "fine people" comment had nothing to do with "supporting any particular politician". Nor did "just like the bomber, and the bomber was also a trump supporter". Yes rk, he was a trump supporter. He is Right Wing, like almost everyone that has committed a terrorist act of mass killings in the last 15 years.

 

You really should read or listen to the highly baiting press conference you would see the true context of the words. And you would learn it was not a defense of the Kluxers. "Highly baiting" press conference? What were the "baiting" questions?  When trump said there were "fine people on both sides", he referred to those in or with the KKK, and those protesting the KKK being there. Nothing "baiting" about that. 'Telling', but not "baiting".


 


 


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
212
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
213
Views

Re: "White Men are Greatest Terror Threat in US of A"

213 Views
Message 30 of 177

Let's get back to the basics. Terrorist acts being defined as four or  more. But that is just a legal definition. Considering the effects on we the people, there are worse situations out there.

 

Last year there were 342 murders in Baltimore. Not qualifying as "terrorism" but a lot more deaths than any acts of terror. Chicago has 628. Again not "terrorism" but still a lot of dead Americans.

 

So, what is the point of this topic.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
213
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.


gamer Regan C.

Top Authors