Protect your digital identity with AARP’s fraud resource center. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: "White Men are Greatest Terror Threat in US of A"

Message 11 of 177

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

I, and everyone with any reason are "qualified to share their view on whether another is NOT communicating a Christian Value......thanks for asking.....

Then why does the scriptures say 'Judge not, that ye be not judged"  Wouldn't your statement be setting yourself up on a level with God?  Wouldn't one have to be practicing Christian values even to compare if others are communicating them?  Yet you claim to be qualified to share their view or judge others?  Can you explain Matthew 7:1-3 in view of what you just posted?

Based on the criteria outlined in the scriptures, what makes you qualified to know who is a Christian or not?  1 Corinthians 8:2 says "And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know".

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 177

Why "wonder"?  Just ask.  Sure beats all the hate-filled innuendo spewed here.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 177

@Soosie wrote:
And on the topic, I would guess that most posters here are White, so are they including themselves among the greatest terror treats in this country? @Tex..........Perhaps the poster so obsessed with white men has made his determination from the bullies that may be white men on this site. In a way, I have to agree that some white men are a threat. Some posters prove it over and over. Some here are so obsessed with white males and cops one has to wonder about their background.

Referencing your last sentence I have to wonder about many of the other things some posters is so obsessed with that they keep repeating them over and over.  Sounds like some are projecting their own traits and actions.  They are mostly the ones who keep posting these things.

I notice that threats come from those of all races and ethnic groups.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 177

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Dylan Roof was a Christian and hate filled KKK advocate....many KKK members claim to be Christians, as do Alt-Right members and Nazi's.....

Many claims (sic) to be Christians but that doesn't necessarily mean that they are.  I agree. And some post here. For instance one poster here keeps claiming something about another poster that isn't necessarily so. As evidenced everytime losers call others "cop-haters".  Could that person say he is a Christian? Can if they wish....doesn't make them one in God;s eyes.  Do you think that you are qualified to say if another person is a Christian, especially by basically accusing others with innuendo?  I, and everyone with any reason are "qualified to share their view on whether another is NOT communicating a Christian Value......thanks for asking.....

Do you think that a person who deliberately goes out of their way to bear false witness against another would be a Christian?   In Matthew 19:18 it says “You shall not murder, You shall not commit adultery, You shall not steal, You shall not bear false witness”.  As those here who post FAKE NEWS do every day.

Matthew 7:21 says Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall. enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that does. the will of my Father which is in heaven.  Therefore the examples you posted is your own opinion and not based on the scriptures.  Another scripture also says 'by their fruits you shall know them'  Yup, I also quoted that yesterday when one who claims to be a Christian misquoted scripture.

Some posters here sound much like the Pharisees of Jesus' time with their accusations. <shrug>

And on the topic, I would guess that most posters here are White, so are they including themselves among the greatest terror treats in this country?  You'll need to aske most posters.....many of them were VERY quick to claim Muslims a teror threat back in the early naughts.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 177

Asking a question isn't "judging".....@Cent...................I pulled this directly from one of your answers. If asking a question isn't judging, why did you and your small pack try to twist and make my questions about the caravan as judging. It was simply a way for you and these threatening white males that sit with you to try to bully me. So, if you think you are doing something adult and cute, keep at it big guy!!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 177
And on the topic, I would guess that most posters here are White, so are they including themselves among the greatest terror treats in this country? @Tex..........Perhaps the poster so obsessed with white men has made his determination from the bullies that may be white men on this site. In a way, I have to agree that some white men are a threat. Some posters prove it over and over. Some here are so obsessed with white males and cops one has to wonder about their background.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 177

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Dylan Roof was a Christian and hate filled KKK advocate....many KKK members claim to be Christians, as do Alt-Right members and Nazi's.....

Many claims to be Christians but that doesn't necessarily mean that they are.  For instance one poster here keeps claiming something about another poster that isn't necessarily so.  Could that person say he is a Christian?  Do you think that you are qualified to say if another person is a Christian, especially by basically accusing others with innuendo?

Do you think that a person who deliberately goes out of their way to bear false witness against another would be a Christian?   In Matthew 19:18 it says “You shall not murder, You shall not commit adultery, You shall not steal, You shall not bear false witness”.

Matthew 7:21 says Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall. enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that does. the will of my Father which is in heaven.  Therefore the examples you posted is your own opinion and not based on the scriptures.  Another scripture also says 'by their fruits you shall know them'

Some posters here sound much like the Pharisees of Jesus' time with their accusations.

And on the topic, I would guess that most posters here are White, so are they including themselves among the greatest terror treats in this country?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 177

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Some seem to not want to discuss Christian values ............... likely because they are violating some or many of them.

The question should be is those bringing up Christian values practicing the same themselves?  Why?  They aren't calling themselves Christians, are they?

Even attempting to accuse others of not practicing 'Christian values' is a gross violation of the same.  WRONG!  If the country was founded based on Christian Values, so is freedon of speech.  I wonder why hypocritical Christians, or any other religion would take such great offense to be asked whether or not a position was reflective of a Christian Value....sounds a little insecure to me.  Maybe I'm wrong....

They are judging others in violation of the scriptures, Asking a question isn't "judging".....or, given one is the king of baiting questions, maybe it is....

I suspect REAL Christians don't feel the need to defend themselves from simple questions about Christian Values.  Maybe I'm mistaken....

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 177

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

MORE FAKE NEWS... No one asked you to disparage anyone....why do you keep making up this nonsense? Rather pathetic....I wonder if this is what passes as "Christian Values" these days....I truly doubt it....@Centristsin2010......As a Christian, your remarks offend me.

My remarks, as you quoted, were, and I quote, "I wonder if this is what passes as "Christian Values".  And yet you claim you found that offensive?  How so? Why is that offensive?  The poster posted a total mistruth and claims he's a Christian.  Is falsifying what another said a Christian Value?  Of course not!  So why are you "offended"?  I suspect there is malintent involved.
This country was supposedly founded on "Christian Values".  Should we just ignore that fact or question, "where have they gone" as was attempted previously at What are "Christian Values"?  Yet, some chose not to engage.

Some seem to not want to discuss Christian values ............... likely because they are violating some or many of them.

That certainly could be the case....several self identified Christians here sure don't exemplify Christian Values in their words. It's an odd juxtaposition.  Why bring up your religion and think others can't/shouldn't address it at times?  Does being a Christian mean "I'm better than you"?  One even defended spousal rape and quoted the bible to support his position.

Dylan Roof was a Christian and hate filled KKK advocate....many KKK members claim to be Christians, as do Alt-Right members and Nazi's.....I always assumed, maybe incorrectly, that their ideology wasn't reflective of Christian Values....maybe I'm wrong.  Aren't Christian Values the values and teachings of Christ?  Why are the white terrorists in this country closely tied to Christians?  I'm not suggesting Christians are the problem, but aren't they obligated to stop facilitating the white terrorists by not notifying law enforcement?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 177

@ChasKy53 wrote:

The question should be is those bringing up Christian values practicing the same themselves? 

Even attempting to accuse others of not practicing 'Christian values' is a gross violation of the same. 

They are judging others in violation of the scriptures, not only judging others, but of bringing false accusations against others.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22