Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: "White Men are Greatest Terror Threat in US of A"

Message 111 of 177

@williamb39198 wrote:

@rk9152

Perhaps you project, and actually suffer from white male guilt. 

Based on what?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 112 of 177

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
We need to replace what was lost, starting with that lost income which caused lost wealth - repeal the Reagan Taxscam and REDUCE the average work week from 44hours to 36hours (where it was in the early 1970's). More money and less work will do more than all donny's walls and military mobilizations against the threat of poor women and children to begin reducing the rage and violence.@Scout......................so you think it is all about money? I don't. What I am pointing out here is this title seems to lump all white males into one category. I was married to a white male. My son is a white male. So many friends are white males. It really ticks me off to see some person sitting on their hiney all day posting remarks to try to degrade white males.

It's ALWAYS all about MONEY - it was greed that fueled the Reagan taxscam that redistributed 30 years pay raises from workers to senior management. Those workers are FINALLY realizing they've been screwed, but the GOPerLords have fed them lies about WHO did the screwing over.

Result - white males with highschool educations believe that Affrimative Action and Civil Rights allowed women and blacks to "cut in line" ahead of them and THAT is why the WMs have less real income than they did in 1980.

The reality is blacks and women in the bottom 90% suffered the same income stagnation or more so than WMs who SHOULD be their allies in ending the Reagan scam and reversing the redistribtuion of income and wealth that is destroying the Middle Class and with it the Unity that gives Americans their Freedom.

You might be surprised to learn that everything you don't like did not begin with the dreaded Reagan tax cuts. Race or gender based advantage programs predate it by at least two decades. So, if one claims that another skipped the line because of race or gender, it is no more than truth.

Before any further discussion is to be had on that subject - the truth must first be agreed to.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 113 of 177

@rk9152 wrote:

Get used to it Patty. We have here a group of people who thrive on white guilt and male guilt (the theory being that their guilt makes them superior). But to them it is just a tool for attack, little sincerity in their rants.

Yeah, some prefer to live in denial and condone the racist and misogynist behavior of trump and many Conservatives; it emboldens them.  Rather pathetic to most.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 114 of 177

@rk9152

Perhaps you project, and actually suffer from white male guilt. 

Being a white male don’t categorize me as suffering from guilt...at the moment I’m pretty pi**ed off at white males with potential whose efforts are being used negatively on sexist, racist, and supremist energies, instead of helping to lead and help others in our society. 

And I’m sure there are others here who do not suffer male guilt, whether white or not!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 115 of 177

@Soosie wrote:
We need to replace what was lost, starting with that lost income which caused lost wealth - repeal the Reagan Taxscam and REDUCE the average work week from 44hours to 36hours (where it was in the early 1970's). More money and less work will do more than all donny's walls and military mobilizations against the threat of poor women and children to begin reducing the rage and violence.@Scout......................so you think it is all about money? I don't. What I am pointing out here is this title seems to lump all white males into one category. I was married to a white male. My son is a white male. So many friends are white males. It really ticks me off to see some person sitting on their hiney all day posting remarks to try to degrade white males.

It's ALWAYS all about MONEY - it was greed that fueled the Reagan taxscam that redistributed 30 years pay raises from workers to senior management. Those workers are FINALLY realizing they've been screwed, but the GOPerLords have fed them lies about WHO did the screwing over.

Result - white males with highschool educations believe that Affrimative Action and Civil Rights allowed women and blacks to "cut in line" ahead of them and THAT is why the WMs have less real income than they did in 1980.

The reality is blacks and women in the bottom 90% suffered the same income stagnation or more so than WMs who SHOULD be their allies in ending the Reagan scam and reversing the redistribtuion of income and wealth that is destroying the Middle Class and with it the Unity that gives Americans their Freedom.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 116 of 177

Get used to it Patty. We have here a group of people who thrive on white guilt and male guilt (the theory being that their guilt makes them superior). But to them it is just a tool for attack, little sincerity in their rants.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 117 of 177

@PattyC369247 wrote:

I don't understand why AARP condones people making racial issues out of something that really has nothing to do with race.  Then how it it a "racial issue"?  This topic, if you actually read it, is about a comment that a news anchor/commentator made.  Does it bother you?  If it does, so what?  Are most all mass murders in the last 15 years perpetuated by white males?  Yes, of course....does that bother you?  Is it a "racial issue"?  I couldn't say, but it's worth discussing....  It is sad that some just prefer to keep the heads in the sand and attempt to defend whites......just like some defend cops. 

But I'm new here so if that's what AARP's about I'll  just join right in.  (So glad I came here.  It's teaching me an awful lot about AARP.)  Laughable.....this forum is about AARP giving folks the opportunity to address current events and politics.....I would suggest most understand the topics do not reflect ANYTHING about AARP's positions.  Does trumps vulgar comments and ignorance and bigoted views tell you anything about his supporters?

The reference you and Don Lemon (now there's a real credible reporter ... WRONG Far more credible than Hannity and far less racist AND sexist pig than O'Reilly) used does not agree with the title of your thread. So?  Does that trouble you?  If so, how? But as you quoted in the study that was referenced, 106 people have been killed by non-Islamic extremists. Here's the story of a black man who snuffed 90 all by himself. Not yet proven....only claimed AND which began in 1970.  Since you want to make a racial issue out of things that aren't, Oh it's so fun when some clearly miss the point Don Lemon made and attempt to distract from the point.....one man 40 + years ago vs. dozens currently.  Just laughable......o you think it's fair to attribute what he did to his race?  About as much as I did with Islamic Terrorists and Muslims.....NONE!!!  Ya see, some can actually THINK!  I encourage all to try. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 118 of 177

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@rk9152

You stated that interjecting color was a left thing. I said nothing about blacks in my post, but you interjected black into your post...care to explain?

Gladly - I said, "a left thing", not a "william thing". The topic is about race, I interjected nothing.

Gee, look who thinks every time someone mentions "whites", it's "about race".  NO, this topic isn't about race; it's about recognizing the FACT whites have initiated and carried out more terroristic attacks in the US in the last 15+ years than any other group.

It's odd some want to defend needlessly their race, or state for that matter when the obvious is pointed out.

Gee, I don't see how that relates to my response to william. Who cares???  Your response doesn't address anything relevant to this topic, but thanks for asking.....

Well.......you did respond........well, sorta.

You are most welcome.

Multiple kudzus for that brilliant and insightful observation...

And yet AGAIN he fails to actually address the topic!!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 119 of 177

I don't understand why AARP condones people making racial issues out of something that really has nothing to do with race.  But I'm new here so if that's what AARP's about I'll  just join right in.  (So glad I came here.  It's teaching me an awful lot about AARP.)

The reference you and Don Lemon (now there's a real credible reporter ... WRONG) used does not agree with the title of your thread. But as you quoted in the study that was referenced, 106 people have been killed by non-Islamic extremists. Here's the story of a black man who snuffed 90 all by himself. Since you want to make a racial issue out of things that aren't, do you think it's fair to attribute what he did to his race?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/he-claims-he’s-america’s-deadliest-serial-killer-with-90-victim...

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 120 of 177

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@rk9152

You stated that interjecting color was a left thing. I said nothing about blacks in my post, but you interjected black into your post...care to explain?

Gladly - I said, "a left thing", not a "william thing". The topic is about race, I interjected nothing.

Gee, look who thinks every time someone mentions "whites", it's "about race".  NO, this topic isn't about race; it's about recognizing the FACT whites have initiated and carried out more terroristic attacks in the US in the last 15+ years than any other group.

It's odd some want to defend needlessly their race, or state for that matter when the obvious is pointed out.

Gee, I don't see how that relates to my response to william. Who cares???  Your response doesn't address anything relevant to this topic, but thanks for asking.....

Well.......you did respond........well, sorta.

You are most welcome.

Multiple kudzus for that brilliant and insightful observation...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: What advice do you need to better manage your stress and anxiety?

Clinical Psychologists Barry Jacobs and Julie Mayer will answer your questions on how to cope with the major life change, anxiety, and sadness we are all facing these days. Ask a question now and tune in live on May 27, 3-5 p.m. ET.

Top Authors