"White Men are Greatest Terror Threat in US of A"

Reply
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
198
Views

Re: "White Men are Greatest Terror Threat in US of A"

198 Views
Message 91 of 177

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

Always amazing how some on the right try to deny what we see, hear, and read,

in order to spin a false premise...there are white terrorists conducting terrorist

activities. And who is the leader, trump. Under his administration hate crimes are on the rise. 

And how can anyone say that taking kids  from parents as a threat is not white terrorism? Or shooting people that might throw rocks? Or taking no measures to help prevent mass shootings at schools, churches, and public gatherings. 

Watched a program this morning where people from both parties give him “Failing” grades as president...surprised?


The "kids" issue is a matter of following the dictates of the Court. Now, if you want to call the ultra-Liberal 9th Circuit "white terrorism" - go for it.

 

As a separate issue, there seems to be quite a few posts in there involved the usual giggling and based on the mass killing point. How many blacks have been killed by whites in "mass killings" - how many blacks are killed by blacks on a weekly basis? Applying the theory espoused, blacks would be the greatest terror threat to the USA, certainly to blacks in the USA.


The problem with your statement is that there have been more terrorist acts and mass killings committed by white American men than  have been committed by all other ethnic groups in America combined. I guess this fact debunks your "theory".


If 20 people are killed in one incident or if 20 people are killed in 10 separate incidents - are there not 20 people dead? Do only some lives matter??


All lives matter and most all of the lives lost in America by terrorist acts of mass murder (or attempts of) have been committed by white males (mostly of which have been shown to be Right Wing and/or trump supporters).


All lives matter but then you put in the proviso "terrorist acts". Have the lives of others killed by violence have no value to you?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
198
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
191
Views

Re: "White Men are Greatest Terror Threat in US of A"

191 Views
Message 92 of 177

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Why is it that most of the hate crimes and terrorist acts in America have been committed by white men?  Why is it that white men, more especially Right Wing white men, deny the reality of this?


Percentage of population might help you understand.

 

Why is it that the left is so into white guilt and male guilt that they obsess on the issue?


Why is it that when any of the dozens of mass murders committed by white men are mentioned, the right often mentions blacks killing blacks in Chicago?  What kind of "guilt" makes the right do that?


Because in any of the cases or situations mentioned PEOPLE died. And in each case PEOPLE pulled the trigger. My comments are intended to offer balance to the white guilt obsession of some. 


No your post is not "intended to offer balance" ............. it's intended to distract from the reality that most all of the terrorist acts of mass killings have been committed by white males, most of which have been proven to be Right Wing and/or trump supporters. This has nothing to do with you "white guilt", it has to do with reality. Your 'Chicago distraction' doesn't change that reality.


First of all, I am in a better position to know my intentions than your mind reading decides.

 

As to my "Chicago distraction" - are the dead in Chicago not people - have their lives no value?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
191
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
206
Views

Re: "White Men are Greatest Terror Threat in US of A"

206 Views
Message 93 of 177

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Why is it that most of the hate crimes and terrorist acts in America have been committed by white men?  Why is it that white men, more especially Right Wing white men, deny the reality of this?


Percentage of population might help you understand.  Yeppers......helps me to understand that the largest demographic group is too accepting of the hateful actions of their peers and too gutless to do anything about it.  Thanks for the reminder. You are welcome. But that was no more than a meaningless collection of words with no relationship to my words.

 

Why is it that the left is so into white guilt Why is the "Right" too gutless to call a spade a spade and address the problem?  no "gutless" here. I am fully willing to call any spade a spade that you want me to and male guilt that they obsess on the issue?  The gutless make up excuses to avoid the facing the facts. No gutless here. I just don't get all aglow from male guilt (as some her seem to).

 

I don't expect some to understand; they're usually on the far right.  If the right had guts, they would be stopping the bomb makers, the KKK, the Nazi's and the Alt-Right.  You know, like the Conservative calls for moderate Muslims to stop the radical Islamic terrorists. 


Enforcing the law is the task of law enforcement - not some political ideology. Second, the association between those of a Conservative ideology and Kluxers exists only in your mind. There really is no connection. 


If that were true, the ONLY politicians being endorsed by the Klan would NOT be REPUBLICAN. But GOPers ARE the only one's getting Klan endorsements and the only POTUS in the last 50 years calling Kluxers and Nazis and White Supremacists GOOD PEOPLE is a REPUBLICAN.

Sorry rk, once again reality demolishes your poorly constructed evasions of the rock solid connection between GOPers and the Klan - its the bullwark of the Southern Strategy, in case you've forgotten how race became politicized, then weaponized,  after the Civil Rights Act passed.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
206
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
211
Views

Re: "White Men are Greatest Terror Threat in US of A"

211 Views
Message 94 of 177

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

Always amazing how some on the right try to deny what we see, hear, and read,

in order to spin a false premise...there are white terrorists conducting terrorist

activities. And who is the leader, trump. Under his administration hate crimes are on the rise. 

And how can anyone say that taking kids  from parents as a threat is not white terrorism? Or shooting people that might throw rocks? Or taking no measures to help prevent mass shootings at schools, churches, and public gatherings. 

Watched a program this morning where people from both parties give him “Failing” grades as president...surprised?


The "kids" issue is a matter of following the dictates of the Court. Now, if you want to call the ultra-Liberal 9th Circuit "white terrorism" - go for it.

 

As a separate issue, there seems to be quite a few posts in there involved the usual giggling and based on the mass killing point. How many blacks have been killed by whites in "mass killings" - how many blacks are killed by blacks on a weekly basis? How quaint.  And some claim they don't see color.....yet again and again and again, they always do.  Applying the theory espoused, blacks would be the greatest terror threat to the USA, certainly to blacks in the USA.  Only if you apply the "theory" with a Conservative mindset....that white males can do anything they wish and it's just OK.....because, they were just a nutjob who snapped.  Like the terrorist who went into the Thosusand Oaks country bar wrote, they'll quickly claim I'm crazy......it's what they do.


 


Then we could consider the fact there has been ONE black mass murderer while the less educated white dudes comprise ALL the remaining examples.

 

See, the fact there's a lot of black on black violence has more to do with the fact decades of Republican led racism has left a large number of people of color with a very realistic view that calling a cop when there's trouble is very likely to result in the caller being arrested or killed by that cop.

 

Result? There's a much higher incidence of people "taking the law into their own hands" in the black community, but even with that, the vast majority of murders in the USA are committed by white guys, as are all but ONE instance of mass murder.

 

Sorry racist Republicans - your BS notions about the inherent violence of black people cannot stand in the light of truth. So, back in the shaddows where your ideas can still "look good".


I won't let the racist Democrats get away with this lie.

 

The CDC confirms that, following an extended period of general decline, the overall homicide rate -- as well as the homicide rate within each racial group -- has increased from 2014 to 2015. In 2015, the homicide rates were (per 100,000 population):

20.9 for blacks (non-Hispanic)
4.9 for Hispanics
2.6 for whites (non-Hispanic)
5.7 for all races

https://www.acsh.org/news/2017/08/10/african-american-homicide-rate-nearly-quadruple-national-averag...

 

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-black-americans-commit-crime

 

http://annals.org/aim/fullarticle/2679556/comparison-rates-firearm-nonfirearm-homicide-suicide-black...

 

Check FBI statistics - you are way more likely to die from a black male  than a white male. Google FBI statistics to prove you are wrong.

 

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table...

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
211
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
183
Views

Re: "White Men are Greatest Terror Threat in US of A"

183 Views
Message 95 of 177

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

Always amazing how some on the right try to deny what we see, hear, and read,

in order to spin a false premise...there are white terrorists conducting terrorist

activities. And who is the leader, trump. Under his administration hate crimes are on the rise. 

And how can anyone say that taking kids  from parents as a threat is not white terrorism? Or shooting people that might throw rocks? Or taking no measures to help prevent mass shootings at schools, churches, and public gatherings. 

Watched a program this morning where people from both parties give him “Failing” grades as president...surprised?


The "kids" issue is a matter of following the dictates of the Court. Now, if you want to call the ultra-Liberal 9th Circuit "white terrorism" - go for it.

 

As a separate issue, there seems to be quite a few posts in there involved the usual giggling and based on the mass killing point. How many blacks have been killed by whites in "mass killings" - how many blacks are killed by blacks on a weekly basis? How quaint.  And some claim they don't see color.....yet again and again and again, they always do.  Applying the theory espoused, blacks would be the greatest terror threat to the USA, certainly to blacks in the USA.  Only if you apply the "theory" with a Conservative mindset....that white males can do anything they wish and it's just OK.....because, they were just a nutjob who snapped.  Like the terrorist who went into the Thosusand Oaks country bar wrote, they'll quickly claim I'm crazy......it's what they do.


 


Then we could consider the fact there has been ONE black mass murderer while the less educated white dudes comprise ALL the remaining examples.

 

See, the fact there's a lot of black on black violence has more to do with the fact decades of Republican led racism has left a large number of people of color with a very realistic view that calling a cop when there's trouble is very likely to result in the caller being arrested or killed by that cop.

 

Result? There's a much higher incidence of people "taking the law into their own hands" in the black community, but even with that, the vast majority of murders in the USA are committed by white guys, as are all but ONE instance of mass murder.

 

Sorry racist Republicans - your BS notions about the inherent violence of black people cannot stand in the light of truth. So, back in the shaddows where your ideas can still "look good".

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
183
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
193
Views

Re: "White Men are Greatest Terror Threat in US of A"

193 Views
Message 96 of 177

@rk9152 wrote:

 

Before any further discussion is to be had on that subject - the truth must first be agreed to.


So are you first going to admit the truth about this subject ............. that almost all of the terrorist acts of mass murder over the last 15 years in America have been committed by white males?


Democrats in 2020
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
193
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
200
Views

Re: "White Men are Greatest Terror Threat in US of A"

200 Views
Message 97 of 177

@PattyC369247 wrote:

I don't understand why AARP condones people making racial issues out of something that really has nothing to do with race.  But I'm new here so if that's what AARP's about I'll  just join right in.  (So glad I came here.  It's teaching me an awful lot about AARP.)

 

The reference you and Don Lemon (now there's a real credible reporter ... WRONG) used does not agree with the title of your thread. But as you quoted in the study that was referenced, 106 people have been killed by non-Islamic extremists. Here's the story of a black man who snuffed 90 all by himself. Since you want to make a racial issue out of things that aren't, do you think it's fair to attribute what he did to his race?

 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/he-claims-he’s-america’s-deadliest-serial-killer-with-90-victim...


Your one reference doesn't change reality. So ............... can you provide a reputable source that proves that most all of the terrorist acts of mass murder have not been committed by white males?  Reality is that most all have been committed by white males. And saying so is not racist.


Democrats in 2020
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
200
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
187
Views

Re: "White Men are Greatest Terror Threat in US of A"

187 Views
Message 98 of 177

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Why is it that most of the hate crimes and terrorist acts in America have been committed by white men?  Why is it that white men, more especially Right Wing white men, deny the reality of this?


Percentage of population might help you understand.

 

Why is it that the left is so into white guilt and male guilt that they obsess on the issue?


Why is it that when any of the dozens of mass murders committed by white men are mentioned, the right often mentions blacks killing blacks in Chicago?  What kind of "guilt" makes the right do that?


Because in any of the cases or situations mentioned PEOPLE died. And in each case PEOPLE pulled the trigger. My comments are intended to offer balance to the white guilt obsession of some. 


No your post is not "intended to offer balance" ............. it's intended to distract from the reality that most all of the terrorist acts of mass killings have been committed by white males, most of which have been proven to be Right Wing and/or trump supporters. This has nothing to do with you "white guilt", it has to do with reality. Your 'Chicago distraction' doesn't change that reality.


There is no Chicago distraction since more people are killed in Chicago by non whites than all the mass murderers put together!

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
187
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
180
Views

Re: "White Men are Greatest Terror Threat in US of A"

180 Views
Message 99 of 177

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

Always amazing how some on the right try to deny what we see, hear, and read,

in order to spin a false premise...there are white terrorists conducting terrorist

activities. And who is the leader, trump. Under his administration hate crimes are on the rise. 

And how can anyone say that taking kids  from parents as a threat is not white terrorism? Or shooting people that might throw rocks? Or taking no measures to help prevent mass shootings at schools, churches, and public gatherings. 

Watched a program this morning where people from both parties give him “Failing” grades as president...surprised?


The "kids" issue is a matter of following the dictates of the Court. Now, if you want to call the ultra-Liberal 9th Circuit "white terrorism" - go for it.

 

As a separate issue, there seems to be quite a few posts in there involved the usual giggling and based on the mass killing point. How many blacks have been killed by whites in "mass killings" - how many blacks are killed by blacks on a weekly basis? Applying the theory espoused, blacks would be the greatest terror threat to the USA, certainly to blacks in the USA.


The problem with your statement is that there have been more terrorist acts and mass killings committed by white American men than  have been committed by all other ethnic groups in America combined. I guess this fact debunks your "theory".


If 20 people are killed in one incident or if 20 people are killed in 10 separate incidents - are there not 20 people dead? Do only some lives matter??


All lives matter and most all of the lives lost in America by terrorist acts of mass murder (or attempts of) have been committed by white males (mostly of which have been shown to be Right Wing and/or trump supporters).


Democrats in 2020
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
180
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
181
Views

Re: "White Men are Greatest Terror Threat in US of A"

181 Views
Message 100 of 177

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Why is it that most of the hate crimes and terrorist acts in America have been committed by white men?  Why is it that white men, more especially Right Wing white men, deny the reality of this?


Percentage of population might help you understand.

 

Why is it that the left is so into white guilt and male guilt that they obsess on the issue?


Why is it that when any of the dozens of mass murders committed by white men are mentioned, the right often mentions blacks killing blacks in Chicago?  What kind of "guilt" makes the right do that?


Because in any of the cases or situations mentioned PEOPLE died. And in each case PEOPLE pulled the trigger. My comments are intended to offer balance to the white guilt obsession of some. 


No your post is not "intended to offer balance" ............. it's intended to distract from the reality that most all of the terrorist acts of mass killings have been committed by white males, most of which have been proven to be Right Wing and/or trump supporters. This has nothing to do with you "white guilt", it has to do with reality. Your 'Chicago distraction' doesn't change that reality.


Democrats in 2020
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
181
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Claim your 1,000 Welcome bonus points!

Get Started with AARP Rewards.

Top Authors