Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
442
Views

Re: "Unite the Right" - Hate Mongers Head to VA Tomorrow

442 Views
Message 151 of 179

@KidBoy2 wrote:
"Unite the Right" - Hate Mongers Head to VA Tomorrow

Cent posted..

"it's short and concise and calls for uniting all bigots, uh....er....the Right."

In Cents world people on the right are bigots"
------------------------------------------

Know (sic) Cent is backing away from what he posted...it show (sic) that it's not possible to have a discussion with many on the left.

1.  Are you lying or just being "intellectually dishonest"?  Cent hasn't "backed away from anything he posted".
2.  Cent isn't "on the Left"; just left of Right-wing extremist "Independent's.



 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
442
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
452
Views

Re: "Unite the Right" - Hate Mongers Head to VA Tomorrow

452 Views
Message 152 of 179
"Unite the Right" - Hate Mongers Head to VA Tomorrow

Cent posted..

"it's short and concise and calls for uniting all bigots, uh....er....the Right."

In Cents world people on the right are bigots"
------------------------------------------

Know Cent is backing away from what he posted...it show that it's not possible to have a discussion with many on the left.


Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
452
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
442
Views

Re: "Unite the Right" - Hate Mongers Head to VA Tomorrow

442 Views
Message 153 of 179

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Cent posted..

The rally isn't being called, "Unite Open-Minded People" or "Unite the Left"....it's short and concise and calls for uniting all bigots, uh....er....the Right.

====================================================

"it's short and concise and calls for uniting all bigots, uh....er....the Right."

In Cents world people on the right are bigots.....  Wrong again, Kidboy!  It's hilarious you think you get to define "anothers world"....just like a Conservative.  But rest assured, in Cent's world, and the world we live in, most bigots are "on the right".   is it any wonder I do not post to him very often....Of course you don't post often...you're usually shown to be wrong, or incredibly biased.  For example, you posted 12 topics about Obama's spending and ZERO about trump, yet you claim you're "Fair and balanced"....about as much as FoxNews.  You'll note they dropped that bogus crap.   it's not worth my time or effort.  Of course not, many strongly biased people don't want to have a discussion with those who prove they're wrong.  See the topic on:
THE IMPORTANCE OF CHALLENGING YOUR BELIEFS

One has to be open-minded, and "Fair and Balanced to appreciate it.

 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
442
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
445
Views

Re: "Unite the Right" - Hate Mongers Head to VA Tomorrow

445 Views
Message 154 of 179

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Cent posted..

The rally isn't being called, "Unite Open-Minded People" or "Unite the Left"....it's short and concise and calls for uniting all bigots, uh....er....the Right.

====================================================

"it's short and concise and calls for uniting all bigots, uh....er....the Right."

In Cents world people on the right are bigots...is it any wonder I do not post to him very often....it's not worth my time or effort.

I am so glad that I have a open mind ... it's a good thing but seldom seen on posts from the left.

Thank you for posting.  Robot LOL

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
445
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
453
Views

Re: "Unite the Right" - Hate Mongers Head to VA Tomorrow

453 Views
Message 155 of 179
Cent posted..

The rally isn't being called, "Unite Open-Minded People" or "Unite the Left"....it's short and concise and calls for uniting all bigots, uh....er....the Right.

====================================================

"it's short and concise and calls for uniting all bigots, uh....er....the Right."

In Cents world people on the right are bigots...is it any wonder I do not post to him very often....it's not worth my time or effort.

I am so glad that I have a open mind ... it's a good thing but seldom seen on posts from the left.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
453
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
422
Views

Re: "Unite the Right" - Hate Mongers Head to VA Tomorrow

422 Views
Message 156 of 179

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Cent posted..


Note any Liberal speakers? Of course not; most are Conservatives.

==============================================

Why would a right group have liberal speakers? Why? Now you're getting it, KidBoy.  But the questions is wrong.  It should be, why would a Right Conservative group of bigots and racists have liberal speakers.  You are Right, they wouldn't.  But I'm so pleased it's sinking in....you are NOT in denial obviously.  Would a left group have conservative speakers?  No, and they wouldn't have racist or bigoted speakers either.  But thanks for asking.....

BTW The speakers are little known speakers.  Obviously not if they are promoting the speakers and not the message.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
422
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
435
Views

Re: "Unite the Right" - Hate Mongers Head to VA Tomorrow

435 Views
Message 157 of 179

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Cent posted..

Oh, so you're NOT in denial? You accept the fact that the GOP and Conservatives encourage and embrace racism? You would be the first Conservative to admit it here.

=============================================
" You accept the fact that the GOP and Conservatives encourage and embrace racism"

The fact..no it's not a fact. Not even close...but it is telling that you would post such nonsense. Just saying.

Yes, Kid.  It is telling that I post facts....thanks for noticing.

How White Nationalists Learned To Love Donald Trump

 

Trump and the GOP are adopting Andrew Jackson's vision of white nationalism as their own.

 

Black Republicans can't exist in a party that accepts white nationalists

 

Trump Selects a White Nationalist Leader as a Delegate in California

 

White nationalists see advocate in Steve Bannon who will hold Trump to his campaign promises

 

The rally isn't being called, "Unite Open-Minded People" or "Unite the Left"....it's short and concise and calls for uniting all bigots, uh....er....the Right.  I'm only repeating what they are saying....no need to shoot the messenger.  If you don't like what they are doing, go to C-ville and tell them.

 

silence-is-the-voice-of-complicity-1188.png


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
435
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
436
Views

Re: "Unite the Right" - Hate Mongers Head to VA Tomorrow

436 Views
Message 158 of 179
Cent posted..


Note any Liberal speakers? Of course not; most are Conservatives.

==============================================

Why would a right group have liberal speakers? Why? Would a left group have conservative speakers?

BTW The speakers are little known speakers.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
436
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
437
Views

Re: "Unite the Right" - Hate Mongers Head to VA Tomorrow

437 Views
Message 159 of 179

@MIseker wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Mlseker posted..

thank you for posting Smiley Happy.

====================================================

I am so glad you enjoy my posts...they are spot on.

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Mlseker posted..

thank you for posting Smiley Happy.

====================================================

I am so glad you enjoy my posts...they are spot on.

yes, i love your denial of denial. I think we all do.


It is quite the hood t


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
437
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
438
Views

Re: "Unite the Right" - Hate Mongers Head to VA Tomorrow

438 Views
Message 160 of 179
Cent posted..

Oh, so you're NOT in denial? You accept the fact that the GOP and Conservatives encourage and embrace racism? You would be the first Conservative to admit it here.

=============================================
" You accept the fact that the GOP and Conservatives encourage and embrace racism"

The fact..no it's not a fact. Not even close...but it is telling that you would post such nonsense. Just saying.


Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
438
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors