Check out the 10th anniversary edition of ’99 Great Ways to Save,’ AARP’s annual guide to saving money.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: "The Evidence Is Overwhelming" That Obama Administration Spied On Trump

Message 1 of 15

@Panjandrum wrote:

Richva:   Well then. I guess we should be expecting to see some sort of judicial charges or a lawsuit soon.  Unless, of course, this is even MORE fake news.

These continual conspiracies remind me of the Busy Boxes they give folks with memory problems in nursing homes. They keep occupied by going through the boxes endlessly and it keeps them satisfied.

These continual conspiricy theories like Trump colluded with Russia?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 15

Richva:   Well then. I guess we should be expecting to see some sort of judicial charges or a lawsuit soon.  Unless, of course, this is even MORE fake news.

These continual conspiracies remind me of the Busy Boxes they give folks with memory problems in nursing homes. They keep occupied by going through the boxes endlessly and it keeps them satisfied.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 15

Well then. I guess we should be expecting to see some sort of judicial charges or a lawsuit soon.  Unless, of course, this is even MORE fake news.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 15

@john258 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

Obama wasn’t spying on trump. Just another act of projection by trump. With his authoritarian ways, trump is the one who wants to spy on us! That’s what dictators do!

Make trump cry. No sympathies. 

TOO FUNNY!

Well it certainly happened on his watch!

The more we learn about the details of what occurred leading up to the 2016 elections it appears the dimms are not in a very good position.  By all means let's do continue to investigate Chairman Nadler, however you may not like what you find in the end.

Yes, that is just so rich!

We did not learn anything new about what lead up to the 2016 elections as the truth has been out there for years. Now what did happen the far right leaders put a new spin and changed truth to lies then put it out for the enablers to pass on, and feel good about Dictator Trump. I notice there were very few post about this till the word went out Sunday evening, and Monday. All the enablers were glued to their TV and radio learning what to say. I heard some of it, and every show said the same thing. Fox News, Russ, Local programs. I could say what they were going to say next. Then last night it broke all over the web. What a crew. The far right leaders should be given credit for the brain washing job they did, and it did keep the enablers busy so they had no chance to hear truth which has been all over the honest part of the media. Our enablers prove the experts correct again.

U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., on Monday laid out his next steps for dealing with the aftermath of Robert Mueller’s investigation into President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign.

First up: Launch an investigation into whether Hillary Clinton, Trump’s former democratic challenger, got help from President Barack Obama’s Department of Justice.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It's about time!!

This is where we will find the REAL COLLUSION and ABUSE OF POWER...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 15

@jimc91 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

Obama wasn’t spying on trump. Just another act of projection by trump. With his authoritarian ways, trump is the one who wants to spy on us! That’s what dictators do!

TOO FUNNY!

The more we learn about the details of what occurred leading up to the 2016 elections it appears the dimms are not in a very good position.  By all means let's do continue to investigate Chairman Nadler, however you may not like what you find in the end.

We did not learn anything new about what lead up to the 2016 elections as the truth has been out there for years. Now what did happen the far right leaders put a new spin and changed truth to lies then put it out for the enablers to pass on, and feel good about Dictator Trump. I notice there were very few post about this till the word went out Sunday evening, and Monday. All the enablers were glued to their TV and radio learning what to say. I heard some of it, and every show said the same thing. Fox News, Russ, Local programs. I could say what they were going to say next. Then last night it broke all over the web. What a crew. The far right leaders should be given credit for the brain washing job they did, and it did keep the enablers busy so they had no chance to hear truth which has been all over the honest part of the media. Our enablers prove the experts correct again.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 15

What is overwhelming is the degree to which GOPers will avoid and evade reality in their quest for total victory over Democracy and Decency.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 15

It’s very apparent that trump lives in the past, to make America white again, and seeks revenge for imagined injustices against him. 

Where are the plans for the future? Where are the plans to unite our Country?

There are none. That’s his plan, no plan. 

He’ll just play like he is a big deal. 

He is not a leader, just a selfish, vindictive child. 

Tax returns?

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 15

Hmm...now why in the heck would they even have to consider such actions???  Smiley LOL

Oath taken to protect against foreign or domestic enemies.png

Yeah, I see it in there....right there....foreign or DOMESTIC enemies!!!

@MsStretch wrote:

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 15

https://www.pbs.org/newhour/politics/trump-asked-russia-to-find-clintons-emails-on-or-around-the-sam...

PBS NewsHour- July13,2018 - "Trump asked Russia to find Clinton's emails. On or around the same day, Russians targeted her accounts"

**** Just a "witch hunt" that "hurts America's relationship with Russia".....hmmm, the President's priority???

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/01/10/times-trump-has-sided-with-foreign-country-over-h...

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 15

@williamb39198 wrote:

TOO FUNNY!

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views