There's always more to discover with an AARP membership! Check out your member benefits.

Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: "Okay To Be White" Sign Is "Threatening."

Message 71 of 134

@patriciah559514 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

Mlseker—RE: Depends what type of white guy you are—No one has to guess, do they?

Gee,I miss having a real president!

What does that mean, cat - is it O.K. to be white?

Why do you say 'cat'? 

rk9152  I asked you a question:   Why do you say 'cat'?    What does that mean?

Are you in 45's p*xyz grabber club?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 72 of 134

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@jfpinlvn wrote:

"Signs that simply say "it's okay to be white" have been posted at high schools, college campuses, and neighborhoods across the country, and liberals are losing their minds.

Media reports on the signs have been endless; at least one school department has, incredibly, launched an "investigation" into the activity. As one college student put it, the piece of paper that says "it's okay to be white" feels "threatening."

The signs do, however, seem to have been a coordinated effort, originating after an incident at Boston College in October in which hysterical mass-outrage ensued over a sign that said "don't apologize for being white." Some 4chan users launched a campaign to post "it's okay to be white signs" to "trigger" liberals in the same manner the simple sign at BC had. There's now even a website called itsokaytobewhite.com where the sign can be printed."

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23146/liberals-media-lose-their-mind-over-signs-say-its-amanda-prestig...

The bot farm is busy tonight trying to get people off the important subjects, and on to the nonsense subjects.

And here you are - whining and contributing(?).

And here is the TROLL with his usual insightful contributions to the topic.

I have offered my view on the topic. How about you - do you find the phrase "threatening"?

tbh, I find it tiresome & sad that people old enough to know better throw away their last opportunities to be human trapped in their own ditch efforts for relevance as the self-proclaimed ruling class of America failing while attempting to be fire-starters for someone like 45 who wouldn't even wipe his shoes on their faces. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 73 of 134

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@patriciah559514 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@jfpinlvn wrote:

"Signs that simply say "it's okay to be white" have been posted at high schools, college campuses, and neighborhoods across the country, and liberals are losing their minds.

Media reports on the signs have been endless; at least one school department has, incredibly, launched an "investigation" into the activity. As one college student put it, the piece of paper that says "it's okay to be white" feels "threatening."

The signs do, however, seem to have been a coordinated effort, originating after an incident at Boston College in October in which hysterical mass-outrage ensued over a sign that said "don't apologize for being white." Some 4chan users launched a campaign to post "it's okay to be white signs" to "trigger" liberals in the same manner the simple sign at BC had. There's now even a website called itsokaytobewhite.com where the sign can be printed."

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23146/liberals-media-lose-their-mind-over-signs-say-its-amanda-prestig...

The bot farm is busy tonight trying to get people off the important subjects, and on to the nonsense subjects.

We now know why the bot farm was so busy last night. FOX News was not covering the election result's so our poor far right had no idea what was going on so they could not post on it. The bot farm took care of that with extra output. See how the far right masters treat their followers. Just keep them in the dark, and they follow right along. Now that was the big news last night.

Fox? - bot farm? - masters?

What do you think, john, is it O.K. to be white?

Mirror, comrade. Check the mirror! Quickly.

I have no idea what that means. Do you have any thoughts on the topic?

The BOT farm at work since FOX still will not cover the election result's.

Here is some real news.

Did you see that the Director of the CIA was told by Trump to meet with the nut who tells all the break in at Dem. Computer was an inside job. The CIA told the director this guy was wrong yet he had him to CIA Hqs. for meeting. Did you know the new Director reorganized the CIA so the branch which would get intel on people in the US reports directly to him. It used to report down the line and other CIA Dept. got the same info as the Director as did other US Intel Dept. Not now. Director could stop anything that came through from being given to other CIA Dept., and other US Intel Dept. He could take it all to the White House where it could be killed or changed. They say CIA employees current and former are appalied. Why do you think the Director did this. Muller. Might be.

Agree, likely Mueller.  Pompeo is a partisan hack who cares more about his party than his country. It is appalling.  Every single day, there are at least 5 new horrific developments with this crew of grifters, traitors and criminals.

45's only business success ever was his international money laundering business. "No money too blood stained or dirty".

Just think about what else we've learned in the past week [one WEEK!]: Wilbur Ross [close financial ties to Russia, something with China, lies about $$$$, Bank of Cyprus & Manifort moneylaundering (my ? from his time there & Manifort revelations];  Puerto Rico today: WhiteFishEnergy failure - WFE ties to Zinke, & for example, their engineers pay rate was / is close to $500/hour!]; Roy Moore [I just can't type that crap]; 45 to China - well, just read his insane speech; Schiller 45's bodyguard testimony - about how he stood outside the door for a bit, then went to bed ...so what could he know about what was going on with 45 & Russian hookers? [plausible deniability]; Newsweek: Ivanka may be first female President [vomit vomit vomit]  - I will move to Mexico - it is close by]; ...I am too tired to think what else ....this is more ONE DAY plus a smattering of the past week. 

Anyone who thinks it is smart / cute / patriotic to be spending their time pressing for turf wars on AARP blog really should take a moment and look around. Before 45 blows up the planet. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 74 of 134

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@jfpinlvn wrote:

And here is the TROLL with his usual insightful contributions to the topic.

I have offered my view on the topic. How about you - do you find the phrase "threatening"?

I must have missed it. I'll go look while you repost in case i miss it again.

where is your view rk?

I've posted it.

I do not feel threatened by the words.

Duh, may I guess you check the box WHITE or Caucasian when asked? MAGA hat too? Sporting the 45 physique and rug as well?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 75 of 134

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@patriciah559514 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@jfpinlvn wrote:

We now know why the bot farm was so busy last night. FOX News was not covering the election result's so our poor far right had no idea what was going on so they could not post on it. The bot farm took care of that with extra output. See how the far right masters treat their followers. Just keep them in the dark, and they follow right along. Now that was the big news last night.

Here is some real news.

Did you see that the Director of the CIA was told by Trump to meet with the nut who tells all the break in at Dem. Computer was an inside job. The CIA told the director this guy was wrong yet he had him to CIA Hqs. for meeting. Did you know the new Director reorganized the CIA so the branch which would get intel on people in the US reports directly to him. It used to report down the line and other CIA Dept. got the same info as the Director as did other US Intel Dept. Not now. Director could stop anything that came through from being given to other CIA Dept., and other US Intel Dept. He could take it all to the White House where it could be killed or changed. They say CIA employees current and former are appalied. Why do you think the Director did this. Muller. Might be.

BOT farm, FOX, CIA, Trump, Dem Computer, CIA reorganization - is that related to people feeling "threatened' by the phrase "It's O.K. to be white? 

See how the BOTS work. Put up a real important subject and what do they do. Try and change it back to the nonsense subject. Lets all talk about the changes Trump made to the CIA and how it will hurt the country. That will drive the BOTS nuts.

And also, the destruction of the State Department and Foreign Service by 45 & Tillerson, et al. One must ask WHY this is happening.  Time to contact our Representatives.  This is quite serious. 

Not to mention Roy Moore. YIKES GOP WTH [that means WHAT THE HECK]

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 76 of 134

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@patriciah559514 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@jfpinlvn wrote:

Here is some real news.

BOT farm, FOX, CIA, Trump, Dem Computer, CIA reorganization - is that related to people feeling "threatened' by the phrase "It's O.K. to be white? 

There are medications that are very effective in controlling OCD.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 77 of 134

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Bottom line - I think that it is O.K. to be white. Does anyone disagree with that? 

depends on what kind of white guy you are doesnt it? can we guess on what kind you are?

Of course it's good to be good and bad to be bad.

Now, back to the issue - I think it's O.K. to be white - your view??

DO you need assurance?

Not at all. That is the topic, do you have any thoughts on it?

It's okay to be whatever color you are.  

But since you keep pressing this, I sense you have an underlying point?  Just how white are you?

Like the background on this screen? That might indicate a serious medical problem. Not something we can help you with here, comrade. See a medical doctor. Strongly advise  you see an appropriate Medical Professional for diagnosis & medication.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 78 of 134

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@NerdyMom wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Bottom line - I think that it is O.K. to be white. Does anyone disagree with that? 

depends on what kind of white guy you are doesnt it? can we guess on what kind you are?

Of course it's good to be good and bad to be bad.

Now, back to the issue - I think it's O.K. to be white - your view??

DO you need assurance?

And this is the crux of it all, isn't it?   

The crux is whether or not the sign is "threatening". Do you have any thoughts on the topic?

given its source, and its implied meaning, do you think the sign is non threatening?

Words have meaning beyond the source. So, do you find "It's O.K. to be white" (the words) to be "threatening"/

Do you find the words 'it's OK to be white'  to be non-threatening? Do you think it is non-threatening for an adult with a hoodie to enter a school and post such signs?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 79 of 134

@rk9152 wrote:

How typical. Someone uses the word "troll" and along comes "Yeah, me too".

What is it about my answers that confuses you?

Nothing about your postings confuses anyone, they say very clearly who and what you are.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 80 of 134

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@patriciah559514 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@jfpinlvn wrote:

Here is some real news.

See how the BOTS work. Put up a real important subject and what do they do. Try and change it back to the nonsense subject. Lets all talk about the changes Trump made to the CIA and how it will hurt the country. That will drive the BOTS nuts.

Kudos
Views