Refresh your driving skills and learn about new car technology with the AARP Driver Safety page.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: "Okay To Be White" Sign Is "Threatening."

Message 91 of 134

@Olderscout66 wrote:

CIA refused to provide cover Nixon requested for Watergate, so it looks like Der Trumper has managed to appoint a CIA Director without a single scruple to his name thereby hoping to avoid Nixon's "problem" with the coverup.

Does that mean that you do or do not feel "threatened by the words, "It's O.K. to be white"?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 92 of 134

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@patriciah559514 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@jfpinlvn wrote:

"Signs that simply say "it's okay to be white" have been posted at high schools, college campuses, and neighborhoods across the country, and liberals are losing their minds.

Media reports on the signs have been endless; at least one school department has, incredibly, launched an "investigation" into the activity. As one college student put it, the piece of paper that says "it's okay to be white" feels "threatening."

The signs do, however, seem to have been a coordinated effort, originating after an incident at Boston College in October in which hysterical mass-outrage ensued over a sign that said "don't apologize for being white." Some 4chan users launched a campaign to post "it's okay to be white signs" to "trigger" liberals in the same manner the simple sign at BC had. There's now even a website called itsokaytobewhite.com where the sign can be printed."

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23146/liberals-media-lose-their-mind-over-signs-say-its-amanda-prestig...

The bot farm is busy tonight trying to get people off the important subjects, and on to the nonsense subjects.

And here you are - whining and contributing(?).

We now know why the bot farm was so busy last night. FOX News was not covering the election result's so our poor far right had no idea what was going on so they could not post on it. The bot farm took care of that with extra output. See how the far right masters treat their followers. Just keep them in the dark, and they follow right along. Now that was the big news last night.

Fox? - bot farm? - masters?

What do you think, john, is it O.K. to be white?

Mirror, comrade. Check the mirror! Quickly.

I have no idea what that means. Do you have any thoughts on the topic?

The BOT farm at work since FOX still will not cover the election result's.

Here is some real news.

Did you see that the Director of the CIA was told by Trump to meet with the nut who tells all the break in at Dem. Computer was an inside job. The CIA told the director this guy was wrong yet he had him to CIA Hqs. for meeting. Did you know the new Director reorganized the CIA so the branch which would get intel on people in the US reports directly to him. It used to report down the line and other CIA Dept. got the same info as the Director as did other US Intel Dept. Not now. Director could stop anything that came through from being given to other CIA Dept., and other US Intel Dept. He could take it all to the White House where it could be killed or changed. They say CIA employees current and former are appalied. Why do you think the Director did this. Muller. Might be.

BOT farm, FOX, CIA, Trump, Dem Computer, CIA reorganization - is that related to people feeling "threatened' by the phrase "It's O.K. to be white? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 93 of 134

CIA refused to provide cover Nixon requested for Watergate, so it looks like Der Trumper has managed to appoint a CIA Director without a single scruple to his name thereby hoping to avoid Nixon's "problem" with the coverup.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 94 of 134

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Bottom line - I think that it is O.K. to be white. Does anyone disagree with that? 

Was it OK for this guy to go into a school and post this?

Is it OK to be a white supremacist?

More game playing - conflating it being O.K. to be white with being a white supremacist. Why do find the honest exchange of ideas so distasteful?

So if I ask a question you don't want to answer, it's "game playing"? You answer my questions, I'll answer yours.

Fair enough - anyone is free to think whatever they want. It is actions, not thought that is properly regulated.

So - is it O.K. to be white?

You still haven't answered specifically. They are simple 'yes', 'no' questions.  Answer them accordingly and I will answer your question, it's that simple.

Was it OK for the guy to go into a school and post those signs?

I don't know the property rules there so I can't say. However, the issue isn't his rights - it is what is wrong with the words, how are they "threatening"?

Is it OK to be a White Supremacist?

Answered in the post you are responding to.

More dodging, no yes or no answers, just as a troll would do.

How typical. Someone uses the word "troll" and along comes "Yeah, me too".

What is it about my answers that confuses you?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 95 of 134

@rk9152 wrote:

@patriciah559514 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@jfpinlvn wrote:

"Signs that simply say "it's okay to be white" have been posted at high schools, college campuses, and neighborhoods across the country, and liberals are losing their minds.

Media reports on the signs have been endless; at least one school department has, incredibly, launched an "investigation" into the activity. As one college student put it, the piece of paper that says "it's okay to be white" feels "threatening."

The signs do, however, seem to have been a coordinated effort, originating after an incident at Boston College in October in which hysterical mass-outrage ensued over a sign that said "don't apologize for being white." Some 4chan users launched a campaign to post "it's okay to be white signs" to "trigger" liberals in the same manner the simple sign at BC had. There's now even a website called itsokaytobewhite.com where the sign can be printed."

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23146/liberals-media-lose-their-mind-over-signs-say-its-amanda-prestig...

The bot farm is busy tonight trying to get people off the important subjects, and on to the nonsense subjects.

We now know why the bot farm was so busy last night. FOX News was not covering the election result's so our poor far right had no idea what was going on so they could not post on it. The bot farm took care of that with extra output. See how the far right masters treat their followers. Just keep them in the dark, and they follow right along. Now that was the big news last night.

The BOT farm at work since FOX still will not cover the election result's.

Here is some real news.

Did you see that the Director of the CIA was told by Trump to meet with the nut who tells all the break in at Dem. Computer was an inside job. The CIA told the director this guy was wrong yet he had him to CIA Hqs. for meeting. Did you know the new Director reorganized the CIA so the branch which would get intel on people in the US reports directly to him. It used to report down the line and other CIA Dept. got the same info as the Director as did other US Intel Dept. Not now. Director could stop anything that came through from being given to other CIA Dept., and other US Intel Dept. He could take it all to the White House where it could be killed or changed. They say CIA employees current and former are appalied. Why do you think the Director did this. Muller. Might be.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 96 of 134

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@jfpinlvn wrote:

And here is the TROLL with his usual insightful contributions to the topic.

I have offered my view on the topic. How about you - do you find the phrase "threatening"?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 97 of 134

@patriciah559514 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@jfpinlvn wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 98 of 134

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Bottom line - I think that it is O.K. to be white. Does anyone disagree with that? 

Was it OK for this guy to go into a school and post this?

Is it OK to be a white supremacist?

More game playing - conflating it being O.K. to be white with being a white supremacist. Why do find the honest exchange of ideas so distasteful?

So if I ask a question you don't want to answer, it's "game playing"? You answer my questions, I'll answer yours.

Fair enough - anyone is free to think whatever they want. It is actions, not thought that is properly regulated.

So - is it O.K. to be white?

You still haven't answered specifically. They are simple 'yes', 'no' questions.  Answer them accordingly and I will answer your question, it's that simple.

Was it OK for the guy to go into a school and post those signs?

I don't know the property rules there so I can't say. However, the issue isn't his rights - it is what is wrong with the words, how are they "threatening"?

Is it OK to be a White Supremacist?

Answered in the post you are responding to.

More dodging, no yes or no answers, just as a troll would do.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 99 of 134

@NerdyMom wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

depends on what kind of white guy you are doesnt it? can we guess on what kind you are?

Of course it's good to be good and bad to be bad.

Now, back to the issue - I think it's O.K. to be white - your view??

DO you need assurance?

And this is the crux of it all, isn't it?   

The crux is whether or not the sign is "threatening". Do you have any thoughts on the topic?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 100 of 134

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

depends on what kind of white guy you are doesnt it? can we guess on what kind you are?

Of course it's good to be good and bad to be bad.

Now, back to the issue - I think it's O.K. to be white - your view??

DO you need assurance?

Not at all. That is the topic, do you have any thoughts on it?

Kudos
Views