Refresh your driving skills and you could save on your auto insurance! Sign up for the AARP Smart Driver course.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: "Okay To Be White" Sign Is "Threatening."

Message 21 of 134

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

BOT farm, FOX, CIA, Trump, Dem Computer, CIA reorganization - is that related to people feeling "threatened' by the phrase "It's O.K. to be white? 

See how the BOTS work. Put up a real important subject and what do they do. Try and change it back to the nonsense subject. Lets all talk about the changes Trump made to the CIA and how it will hurt the country. That will drive the BOTS nuts.

I don't know who your BOTS are but there are some with an obvious problem with short term memory who wander off into stuff like "BOT farm, FOX, CIA, Trump, Dem Computer, CIA reorganization" when the topic is whether or not it is O.K. to be white.

We have the BOTS at work again. They try and keep the unimportant subject alive as they think people will miss the important subjects. Well they messed up this time. They want to add the subject of short term memory as a subject.

Well everyone should read the article in the AARP Bulletin this month. They have discovered that Dementia is linked to birthplace.They list about 10 States where there is a 28% higher rate of it if you were born there. Guess what just about all of the states listed are Trump States. Alabama is one of them and we are seeing that proved on TV for the last day or so with the Judge. Guess what region is number one with the States. Yes the south. Just about all the states are in the South. Well we now have one reason why Trump was elected, and where the far right gets its members from, and the BOTS have the best chance of doing their work.

"BOT farm, FOX, CIA, Trump, Dem Computer, CIA reorganization" and now the Judge, Alabama, and dementia.

john, it isn't all that complex - I think it's O.K. to be white (or anything else). How about you?

The subject is now the AARP news article. Tell us your thoughts.

If you will check the header you will find it hasn't.

It has or you would not have answered. Tell us about itx.

By the numbers:

1) By john;

2) Ta-ta john.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 134

Again - how do you know that?

Again - I defend words and their meanings, not someone's politicizing of the words.

You refuse to admonish an adult hiding himself under a hoodie and entering a school to put up signs, more especially signs designed to stir up racism. This is somehow wrong no matter what the signs are.

Yep, you're defending him. Why? Is it a thing with your Klatch?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 134

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

BOT farm, FOX, CIA, Trump, Dem Computer, CIA reorganization - is that related to people feeling "threatened' by the phrase "It's O.K. to be white? 

See how the BOTS work. Put up a real important subject and what do they do. Try and change it back to the nonsense subject. Lets all talk about the changes Trump made to the CIA and how it will hurt the country. That will drive the BOTS nuts.

I don't know who your BOTS are but there are some with an obvious problem with short term memory who wander off into stuff like "BOT farm, FOX, CIA, Trump, Dem Computer, CIA reorganization" when the topic is whether or not it is O.K. to be white.

We have the BOTS at work again. They try and keep the unimportant subject alive as they think people will miss the important subjects. Well they messed up this time. They want to add the subject of short term memory as a subject.

Well everyone should read the article in the AARP Bulletin this month. They have discovered that Dementia is linked to birthplace.They list about 10 States where there is a 28% higher rate of it if you were born there. Guess what just about all of the states listed are Trump States. Alabama is one of them and we are seeing that proved on TV for the last day or so with the Judge. Guess what region is number one with the States. Yes the south. Just about all the states are in the South. Well we now have one reason why Trump was elected, and where the far right gets its members from, and the BOTS have the best chance of doing their work.

"BOT farm, FOX, CIA, Trump, Dem Computer, CIA reorganization" and now the Judge, Alabama, and dementia.

john, it isn't all that complex - I think it's O.K. to be white (or anything else). How about you?

It has or you would not have answered. Tell us about itx.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 134

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 134

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@patriciah559514–Possibly the idiot doesn’t think that he could be destroyed because he thinks he is above human – – a God in his own right. Certainly  his words and actions make him look and sound like someone who believes he superior to all. Someone that all will believe him as he spews his racism and his lies, and look those who drink his kool aide dead in the eye.

Ahh, but then again, I am sure that the afterlife will be wonderful for trump. And the keepers of the gates of Hades are waiting. Because, as one of our Alt. Right posters always covertly notes “Vengeance is mine sayeth the lord.”

Gee, I miss having a real president!

How did your hatred for our President become a factor - he wasn't posting the sign. By the way, do you think it is O.K. to be white?

By the way .......... do you think it is OK to be a white supremacist?

Your needle is stuck. As I've replied before - anyone can think anything they want. it is only actions that are covered by the law.

Continuing to dodge the question is telling, but then you have been out of the closet for some time now.

The question has been honestly answered. No matter how many times you post it an an excuse for an offensive comment, it will not change.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 134

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I see no reason to mention the hoodie at all. And the sign was not racist. 

But just clear the air on that last issue - do you think it is O.K. to be white? Or, as the topic says, do you feel threatened by those words?

The man entering the school to place the signs was wearing a hoodie to conceal his identity, so why should it not be mentioned ? The phrase on the sign was created by white supremacists to stir up racism, why do you defend that?

Just to be clear on the issues ...... do you think it is OK for a man to conceal himself, enter a school and place signs on the walls?

I have already been clear on the issue - I do not know the law where this occurred. If no law was broken, I find no fault with it.

And what about you - if no law was broken would you like to he him stopped by some masked vigilantes - antifa for example?

I didn't ask if you thought it was illegal, I didn't mention the law. Do you think it is OK for a man to conceal himself, enter a school, and place signs on the walls? Would you want something like this happening in a school your children were attending?

Again - I do not know the applicable laws. If it's legal then my answer is "yes". If it is illegal then my answer id "no".

No matter how many times or how many ways you ask the question, there is no more logical and honest answer possible.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 134

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

And another one. Do you really see a connection between "It's O.K. to be white" and "CAT" or "neoMarxism"?

Ask yourself that question. YOU are the one constantly bringing up "CAT" and "neoMarxism".

"It's OK To Be White" is a phrase that White Supremacists created and they post it on signs, even in our schools, to promote White Supremacy and stir up racism.  Why do you seem to defend that?

I have no idea who created the phrase nor do I know their intentions (how do you know - been attending the meetings?) To me words are words and they have meaning. Just like people are people.

Again - to me it's O.K. to be white (or anything else). How about you??

Again:          "It's OK To Be White" is a phrase that White Supremacists created and they post it on signs, even in our schools, to promote White Supremacy and stir up racism.  Why do you seem to defend that?

Again - how do you know that?

Again - I defend words and their meanings, not someone's politicizing of the words.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 134

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

Black lives matter.

I find it telling that all those complaining about this statement and reading so much negatively into it are now supporting "It's OK to be white" as if anyone has ever claimed that it wasn't.

Those who claimed that Trump implied 'more' when he told Japan to build cars in this country should be able to see the implied racism in the sign "It's OK to be white".

And then there are those who see racism in "All live matter". It seems that some see racism wherever it fits their politics.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 134

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 134
i dont know as thats so much racist as hedging his bets to make himself look good. The japanese are and have een planning some big expansions in the US. Of course, Trump is setting himself up to take credit, and you can bet his buddies here will be cheering lol.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors