From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: "Okay To Be White" Sign Is "Threatening."

Message 101 of 134

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@jfpinlvn wrote:

"Signs that simply say "it's okay to be white" have been posted at high schools, college campuses, and neighborhoods across the country, and liberals are losing their minds.

Media reports on the signs have been endless; at least one school department has, incredibly, launched an "investigation" into the activity. As one college student put it, the piece of paper that says "it's okay to be white" feels "threatening."

The signs do, however, seem to have been a coordinated effort, originating after an incident at Boston College in October in which hysterical mass-outrage ensued over a sign that said "don't apologize for being white." Some 4chan users launched a campaign to post "it's okay to be white signs" to "trigger" liberals in the same manner the simple sign at BC had. There's now even a website called itsokaytobewhite.com where the sign can be printed."

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23146/liberals-media-lose-their-mind-over-signs-say-its-amanda-prestig...

The bot farm is busy tonight trying to get people off the important subjects, and on to the nonsense subjects.

And here you are - whining and contributing(?).

And here is the TROLL with his usual insightful contributions to the topic.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 102 of 134

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@jfpinlvn wrote:

"Signs that simply say "it's okay to be white" have been posted at high schools, college campuses, and neighborhoods across the country, and liberals are losing their minds.

Media reports on the signs have been endless; at least one school department has, incredibly, launched an "investigation" into the activity. As one college student put it, the piece of paper that says "it's okay to be white" feels "threatening."

The signs do, however, seem to have been a coordinated effort, originating after an incident at Boston College in October in which hysterical mass-outrage ensued over a sign that said "don't apologize for being white." Some 4chan users launched a campaign to post "it's okay to be white signs" to "trigger" liberals in the same manner the simple sign at BC had. There's now even a website called itsokaytobewhite.com where the sign can be printed."

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23146/liberals-media-lose-their-mind-over-signs-say-its-amanda-prestig...

The bot farm is busy tonight trying to get people off the important subjects, and on to the nonsense subjects.

And here you are - whining and contributing(?).

We now know why the bot farm was so busy last night. FOX News was not covering the election result's so our poor far right had no idea what was going on so they could not post on it. The bot farm took care of that with extra output. See how the far right masters treat their followers. Just keep them in the dark, and they follow right along. Now that was the big news last night.

Fox? - bot farm? - masters?

What do you think, john, is it O.K. to be white?

Mirror, comrade. Check the mirror! Quickly.

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 103 of 134

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

Mlseker—RE: Depends what type of white guy you are—No one has to guess, do they?

Gee,I miss having a real president!

What does that mean, cat - is it O.K. to be white?

Why do you say 'cat'? 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 104 of 134

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Bottom line - I think that it is O.K. to be white. Does anyone disagree with that? 

depends on what kind of white guy you are doesnt it? can we guess on what kind you are?

Of course it's good to be good and bad to be bad.

Now, back to the issue - I think it's O.K. to be white - your view??

DO you need assurance?

And this is the crux of it all, isn't it?   

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 105 of 134

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Bottom line - I think that it is O.K. to be white. Does anyone disagree with that? 

depends on what kind of white guy you are doesnt it? can we guess on what kind you are?

Of course it's good to be good and bad to be bad.

Now, back to the issue - I think it's O.K. to be white - your view??

DO you need assurance?

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 106 of 134

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Was it OK for this guy to go into a school and post this?

Is it OK to be a white supremacist?

More game playing - conflating it being O.K. to be white with being a white supremacist. Why do find the honest exchange of ideas so distasteful?

So if I ask a question you don't want to answer, it's "game playing"? You answer my questions, I'll answer yours.

Fair enough - anyone is free to think whatever they want. It is actions, not thought that is properly regulated.

So - is it O.K. to be white?

You still haven't answered specifically. They are simple 'yes', 'no' questions.  Answer them accordingly and I will answer your question, it's that simple.

Was it OK for the guy to go into a school and post those signs?

I don't know the property rules there so I can't say. However, the issue isn't his rights - it is what is wrong with the words, how are they "threatening"?

Is it OK to be a White Supremacist?

Answered in the post you are responding to.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 107 of 134

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

More game playing - conflating it being O.K. to be white with being a white supremacist. Why do find the honest exchange of ideas so distasteful?

So if I ask a question you don't want to answer, it's "game playing"? You answer my questions, I'll answer yours.

Fair enough - anyone is free to think whatever they want. It is actions, not thought that is properly regulated.

You still haven't answered specifically. They are simple 'yes', 'no' questions.  Answer them accordingly and I will answer your question, it's that simple.

Was it OK for the guy to go into a school and post those signs?

Is it OK to be a White Supremacist?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 108 of 134

J. Edgar Hoover, Nixon, Ford, and Reagan are white, and they're "ok"...

I suppose if one is like them, one would be "ok"...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 109 of 134

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 110 of 134

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

Mlseker—RE: Depends what type of white guy you are—No one has to guess, do they?

Gee,I miss having a real president!

What does that mean, cat - is it O.K. to be white?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors