Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: "Okay To Be White" Sign Is "Threatening."

Message 111 of 134

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@jfpinlvn wrote:

"Signs that simply say "it's okay to be white" have been posted at high schools, college campuses, and neighborhoods across the country, and liberals are losing their minds.

Media reports on the signs have been endless; at least one school department has, incredibly, launched an "investigation" into the activity. As one college student put it, the piece of paper that says "it's okay to be white" feels "threatening."

The signs do, however, seem to have been a coordinated effort, originating after an incident at Boston College in October in which hysterical mass-outrage ensued over a sign that said "don't apologize for being white." Some 4chan users launched a campaign to post "it's okay to be white signs" to "trigger" liberals in the same manner the simple sign at BC had. There's now even a website called itsokaytobewhite.com where the sign can be printed."

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23146/liberals-media-lose-their-mind-over-signs-say-its-amanda-prestig...

The bot farm is busy tonight trying to get people off the important subjects, and on to the nonsense subjects.

And here you are - whining and contributing(?).

We now know why the bot farm was so busy last night. FOX News was not covering the election result's so our poor far right had no idea what was going on so they could not post on it. The bot farm took care of that with extra output. See how the far right masters treat their followers. Just keep them in the dark, and they follow right along. Now that was the big news last night.

Fox? - bot farm? - masters?

What do you think, john, is it O.K. to be white?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 112 of 134

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Bottom line - I think that it is O.K. to be white. Does anyone disagree with that? 

depends on what kind of white guy you are doesnt it? can we guess on what kind you are?

Of course it's good to be good and bad to be bad.

Now, back to the issue - I think it's O.K. to be white - your view??

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 113 of 134

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Bottom line - I think that it is O.K. to be white. Does anyone disagree with that? 

Was it OK for this guy to go into a school and post this?

Is it OK to be a white supremacist?

More game playing - conflating it being O.K. to be white with being a white supremacist. Why do find the honest exchange of ideas so distasteful?

So if I ask a question you don't want to answer, it's "game playing"? You answer my questions, I'll answer yours.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 114 of 134

Mlseker—RE: Depends what type of white guy you are—No one has to guess, do they?

Gee,I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 115 of 134

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

depends on what kind of white guy you are doesnt it? can we guess on what kind you are?

So if we guess - what standards of evidence should obtain?

Brings to mind something from that Marxism stuff that @rk9152 carries on so much about...

Chico Not Groucho: Who Ya Gonna Believe, Me or Your Own Eyes - Duck Soup - Firefly Chicolini - YouTu...

So - should we believe @rk9152 - or our own tried, tested, and seasoned judgement based upon a lifetime of experience?

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 116 of 134

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@jfpinlvn wrote:

"Signs that simply say "it's okay to be white" have been posted at high schools, college campuses, and neighborhoods across the country, and liberals are losing their minds.

Media reports on the signs have been endless; at least one school department has, incredibly, launched an "investigation" into the activity. As one college student put it, the piece of paper that says "it's okay to be white" feels "threatening."

The signs do, however, seem to have been a coordinated effort, originating after an incident at Boston College in October in which hysterical mass-outrage ensued over a sign that said "don't apologize for being white." Some 4chan users launched a campaign to post "it's okay to be white signs" to "trigger" liberals in the same manner the simple sign at BC had. There's now even a website called itsokaytobewhite.com where the sign can be printed."

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23146/liberals-media-lose-their-mind-over-signs-say-its-amanda-prestig...

The bot farm is busy tonight trying to get people off the important subjects, and on to the nonsense subjects.

And here you are - whining and contributing(?).

We now know why the bot farm was so busy last night. FOX News was not covering the election result's so our poor far right had no idea what was going on so they could not post on it. The bot farm took care of that with extra output. See how the far right masters treat their followers. Just keep them in the dark, and they follow right along. Now that was the big news last night.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 117 of 134

@rk9152 wrote:

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 118 of 134

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

More game playing - conflating it being O.K. to be white with being a white supremacist. Why do find the honest exchange of ideas so distasteful?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 119 of 134

@jfpinlvn wrote:

@NerdyMom wrote:

The guy who posted at Blair High School had a hoodie pulled up over his head, ducking down so nobody would see him.   Even though what he did was perfectly legal.  I guess he's still not OK, himself, with his own message. 

Maybe white hoodies are the new white hoods?

Blair+HS+Picture.jpg

I can understand the person's reluctance to reveal him/her self. Liberals tend to be a violent bunch and the school would surely punish the person.

So do you think is it OK for people to go into a school as this person did and post such stuff?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 120 of 134

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views