Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" DEFINED

Message 11 of 112

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

??????????????????????????????????????

Your second post consisting of only a repetitive key entry has made it further clear that you have nothing to contribute.

There is no need for you to keep clogging up the forum with a repetitive key entry just to post something!

Please note your lack of topic content.

please note how disrespectful to others and how rude it is for you or anyone else to quote the entire conversation instead of the last two or three comments when you reply.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 112

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Your second post consisting of only a repetitive key entry has made it further clear that you have nothing to contribute.

There is no need for you to keep clogging up the forum with a repetitive key entry just to post something!

In all fairness and as a matter of courtesy to others, it is unnecessary and rather rude,  for you rk9152 or anyone, to quote more than the last two or three comments in your replies.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 112

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

As to selfishness - I'd say that applies to one who thinks that someone else's property should be spread around to those who didn't earn it.

How frugal of you attempting to keep your own money and not allowing leftists to "take" your money away.

No .... it's the Republicans who want to take away the hard earned money of the struggling middle class and give it to those who are already wealthy.

That's how little you know about the proposed tax cuts. The Republicans (most) want to cut everyone's taxes, yet the left pretend that ONLY Republicans will get tax cuts.

Nope .... that was never stated. You made it up!

I didn't make anything up whereas you most certainly did. Get a grip MYEXPER. Here are the facts for the leftists who don't know:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/3/tax-plan-is-a-cut-for-everyone/

Those are OPINIONS NOTHAPPENING ...... and NOT "FACTS"!

Even you (Myexper) will get a tax cut.

Doubtful ..... If I do, it will be minimalistic, just as it will be for middle class families. More likely, I will get a tax hike. Just as many middle class families will also experience.

So, now you admit the truth (for once). You and everyone will get a tax cut!

Nope ..... I NEVER said that NOTHAAPPENING ..... another comment you made up!

I stated: "More likely, I will get a tax hike. Just as many middle class families will also experience.

Of course leftists don't like rich people that are getting their (own) money back. They think it would be better spent on them. 

Wrong again. Rich people will receive a disproportionate colossal tax cut, making the already wealthy far more wealthy while the middle class will either receive a tax hike or a minimalistic tax cut.

If you are already paying a colossal amount of taxes, what does the left want to do - cheat those who put the most money in? I expect an affirmative answer to that question.

Well, your "expectations" are wrong as usual!

They have a right to your money.

Yup .... Republicans feel that they have a right to the money of the struggling middle class!

I have shown you with references that the top 20% earners are paying 84% of ALL INCOME TAXES and you make that unbelievable statement?

It is the left that benefit from the wealthy people.

Absurd. Any proof for that ludicrous statement?

Sure.  By higher mathematics (that the left can't comprehend), if the top 20% earners are paying 84% of the taxes, the the bottom 80% (most of the country) are paying a paltry 16% of the taxes. I don't want to make it too complicated for you.

All you did was evade my question NOTHAPPENING.

So, once again,  any proof for your ludicrous statement that "It is the left that benefit from the wealthy people."

The top 20% earners in our country pay 84% of all income taxes.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/top-20-of-earners-pay-84-of-income-tax-1428674384

Failing to mention that those "top 20%" also own 86% of the country's wealth NOTHAPPENING! 

Amazing how that happens. Those that earn the most, pay the most in taxes, and also accumulate the most wealth.

Wrong again NOTHAPPENING.

The wealthiest have had their income tax brackets continually lowered for the last several decades .... from 94% to 39.6%. An then throw in the massive Bush tax cuts for wealthy and you create the colossal skewed wealth distribution we now have!

That is also why they don't want tax cuts - because they realize that those paying the most MUST get the biggest tax cuts and those paying zero don't get any.

The middle class do indeed want to see tax cuts for themselves ..... in proportion to the tax cuts the wealthy have been enjoying for decades ..... enabling them to own 80% of all American wealth.

And now the new Republican tax cuts for the wealthy will enable them to own even disproportionately more ..... further widening the financial gap between America's most wealthy and ALL other Americans!

You are seeing just that!

Uhhhhh ...... YEAH!!!!

You would too if you stopped ignoring the obvious!

And BTW .... please recall that Trump is among those you disparage for having paid no taxes!

Again, reread the above since every statement you have made is a lie!

An unsubstantiated and totally false insulting accusation!

You were the one accusing Trump of paying no taxes and that was unsubstantiated!!!!

NOT TRUE NOTHAPPENING!

I even provided a link and the fact that Trump has bragged how clever he was to pay no taxes!

You even don't have any proof that Trump paid no taxes.

Awww .... not again!  That's a big not true NOTHAPPENING!!!!

In another topic you made that same false accusation and it was thoroughly de-bunked!

That is a total lie again!

Nope .....STILL A FACT!!!!

As you can see, the poor and the middle class are being supported by the wealthy. 

Nope .... can't see that NOTHAPPENING. Got any proof for that absurd statement?

It's really simple. If 20% of the people are supporting the 80% by paying the large majority of the taxes, they are being supported. Only a fool wouldn't see this.

Nope .... but it's quite clear that you are unable to provide any proof for that statement ..... only a contrived opinion.

The left just want more redistribution of the wealth heading to them.

The "wealth" has been redistributed to the wealthy for decades NOTHAPPENING ..... with their tax brackets being reduced from 94% to 39.6%. And now your Republicans want to redistribute even more wealth to the already wealthy with their despicable tax changes!

The wealthy people were gouged before and now they are being squeezed for the benefit of the others paying nothing or little taxes to fund the programs for the 80%.

Again ..... any proof for that ludicrous made up comment?

So you are wrong MYEXPER as usual!

Nope .... but "as usual" all you have posted is an unsubstantiated rant filled reply with false accusations and gross misinformation!

As usual, more unsubstantiated claims from the left who are looking for more handouts from others.

The unsubstantiated claims were all yours NOTHAPPENING ..... posting editorial opinions as facts and failure to provide any proof for your absurd claims.

And as far as handouts go, the Trump Republican tax plan is an enormous handout to the already wealthy ..... making them even more wealthy at the expense of ALL other Americans!

Posting comments to every three words is childish and makes for impossible reading!

So stop doing it!

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????? 

Yeah ..... I don't know why either ...... A poster criticizing me for the very actions that he is doing!

Please note your lack of topic content.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 112

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

As to selfishness - I'd say that applies to one who thinks that someone else's property should be spread around to those who didn't earn it.

How frugal of you attempting to keep your own money and not allowing leftists to "take" your money away.

No .... it's the Republicans who want to take away the hard earned money of the struggling middle class and give it to those who are already wealthy.

That's how little you know about the proposed tax cuts. The Republicans (most) want to cut everyone's taxes, yet the left pretend that ONLY Republicans will get tax cuts.

I didn't make anything up whereas you most certainly did. Get a grip MYEXPER. Here are the facts for the leftists who don't know:

Doubtful ..... If I do, it will be minimalistic, just as it will be for middle class families. More likely, I will get a tax hike. Just as many middle class families will also experience.

I stated: "More likely, I will get a tax hike. Just as many middle class families will also experience.

Of course leftists don't like rich people that are getting their (own) money back. They think it would be better spent on them. 

Wrong again. Rich people will receive a disproportionate colossal tax cut, making the already wealthy far more wealthy while the middle class will either receive a tax hike or a minimalistic tax cut.

If you are already paying a colossal amount of taxes, what does the left want to do - cheat those who put the most money in? I expect an affirmative answer to that question.

Yup .... Republicans feel that they have a right to the money of the struggling middle class!

I have shown you with references that the top 20% earners are paying 84% of ALL INCOME TAXES and you make that unbelievable statement?

Sure.  By higher mathematics (that the left can't comprehend), if the top 20% earners are paying 84% of the taxes, the the bottom 80% (most of the country) are paying a paltry 16% of the taxes. I don't want to make it too complicated for you.

So, once again,  any proof for your ludicrous statement that "It is the left that benefit from the wealthy people."

Failing to mention that those "top 20%" also own 86% of the country's wealth NOTHAPPENING! 

Amazing how that happens. Those that earn the most, pay the most in taxes, and also accumulate the most wealth.

The wealthiest have had their income tax brackets continually lowered for the last several decades .... from 94% to 39.6%. An then throw in the massive Bush tax cuts for wealthy and you create the colossal skewed wealth distribution we now have!

That is also why they don't want tax cuts - because they realize that those paying the most MUST get the biggest tax cuts and those paying zero don't get any.

The middle class do indeed want to see tax cuts for themselves ..... in proportion to the tax cuts the wealthy have been enjoying for decades ..... enabling them to own 80% of all American wealth.

And now the new Republican tax cuts for the wealthy will enable them to own even disproportionately more ..... further widening the financial gap between America's most wealthy and ALL other Americans!

Uhhhhh ...... YEAH!!!!

And BTW .... please recall that Trump is among those you disparage for having paid no taxes!

You were the one accusing Trump of paying no taxes and that was unsubstantiated!!!!

NOT TRUE NOTHAPPENING!

I even provided a link and the fact that Trump has bragged how clever he was to pay no taxes!

In another topic you made that same false accusation and it was thoroughly de-bunked!

As you can see, the poor and the middle class are being supported by the wealthy. 

It's really simple. If 20% of the people are supporting the 80% by paying the large majority of the taxes, they are being supported. Only a fool wouldn't see this.

Nope .... but it's quite clear that you are unable to provide any proof for that statement ..... only a contrived opinion.

The "wealth" has been redistributed to the wealthy for decades NOTHAPPENING ..... with their tax brackets being reduced from 94% to 39.6%. And now your Republicans want to redistribute even more wealth to the already wealthy with their despicable tax changes!

The wealthy people were gouged before and now they are being squeezed for the benefit of the others paying nothing or little taxes to fund the programs for the 80%.

Nope .... but "as usual" all you have posted is an unsubstantiated rant filled reply with false accusations and gross misinformation!

As usual, more unsubstantiated claims from the left who are looking for more handouts from others.

The unsubstantiated claims were all yours NOTHAPPENING ..... posting editorial opinions as facts and failure to provide any proof for your absurd claims.

And as far as handouts go, the Trump Republican tax plan is an enormous handout to the already wealthy ..... making them even more wealthy at the expense of ALL other Americans!

Posting comments to every three words is childish and makes for impossible reading!

So stop doing it!

Yeah ..... I don't know why either ...... A poster criticizing me for the very actions that he is doing!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 112

@kshah008

@alferdpacker

@Olderscout66

That would be fine. Decorum should be maintained. Why not limit the number of people on one comment. After 3 people, the type starts getting so light that it cannot be read. And when my phone is held vertical, it’s primarily vertical lines! Remember we are getting older and eyesight is not getting better!  Thanks

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 112

Hi all,

This thread is starting to get off-topic. While you may have different opinions, please remember to be respectful of one another as our guidelines state: This is a diverse community of people with diverse opinions. It is up to each of us to be polite and treat each other with respect.

You can read the full guidelines here: http://community.aarp.org/t5/custom/page/page-id/Guidelines

Thanks and happy posting!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 112

Republicans can't help wanting to "Make America Grotesque Again" - after all - aren't republicans/conservatives rather grotesque?

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 112

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Uhhhhh ...... YEAH!!!!

NOT TRUE NOTHAPPENING!

So stop doing it!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 112

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Uhhhhh ...... YEAH!!!!

NOT TRUE NOTHAPPENING!

So stop doing it!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 112

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Uhhhhh ...... YEAH!!!!

NOT TRUE NOTHAPPENING!

So stop doing it!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors