Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: "I'm White and I'm Hot" Racist Shows Herself

Message 1 of 19

Looks like we've graduated to killing others......way to win over voters, trump!!!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 19

@ManicProgressive wrote:

It’s racist. “Baby daddy” is racist. Yes it was.

But the more I think about this, maybe she didn’t mean hot as in attractive but hot as in hot flashes...  That makes far more sense.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 19

It’s racist. “Baby daddy” is racist. 

But the more I think about this, maybe she didn’t mean hot as in attractive but hot as in hot flashes...

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 19

@easyed598 wrote:

Even Republicans have their nutjobs.   Well, that was the lesson the country learned last week, though most already knew.

Many Americans associate racism like this woman clearly exhibited with Republicans, is that why you did?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 19

@Richva wrote:

I have a tough time making the case that this drunken woman is a racist.  OK, she pointed out she was white but she also said she was hot. She COULD  be wrong on both counts.  Just a lonely drunk trying to make friends with sober people. Walk away. . 

IMO, no person, this hateful and vile is "HOT"....just saying.....

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 19

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

How??

So many facts, so little time. 

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/back-trump-comments-perceived-encouraging-violence/story?id=48415766

"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise," he said on Feb. 1, 2016.

At a Las Vegas rally later that month, he said security guards were too gentle with a protester. "He's walking out with big high-fives, smiling, laughing," Trump said. "I'd like to punch him in the face, I'll tell you."

In the subsequent days and weeks, Trump was asked about the incident and said that he did not condone the violence but at one point said he would look into whether to pay the legal fees for McGraw. Trump said he never offered to pay in the first place.

"When you see these thugs being thrown into the back of a paddy wagon, you just seen them thrown in, rough. I said, 'Please don’t be too nice,'" he said.

And on and on and on

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 19

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

How??

So many facts, so little time. 

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/back-trump-comments-perceived-encouraging-violence/story?id=48415766

"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise," he said on Feb. 1, 2016.

At a Las Vegas rally later that month, he said security guards were too gentle with a protester. "He's walking out with big high-fives, smiling, laughing," Trump said. "I'd like to punch him in the face, I'll tell you."

In the subsequent days and weeks, Trump was asked about the incident and said that he did not condone the violence but at one point said he would look into whether to pay the legal fees for McGraw. Trump said he never offered to pay in the first place.

"When you see these thugs being thrown into the back of a paddy wagon, you just seen them thrown in, rough. I said, 'Please don’t be too nice,'" he said.

And on and on and on

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 19

I have a tough time making the case that this drunken woman is a racist.  OK, she pointed out she was white but she also said she was hot. She COULD  be wrong on both counts.  Just a lonely drunk trying to make friends with sober people. Walk away. . 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 19

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

2.  trump has emboldened these racists to come out of the shadows and be more confrontational than ever before....

How??

By claiming they are good fine people and with all his hateful rhetoric that he spews on a daily basis and that you embrace.  But thanks for asking...

Of course this hateful witch thought HER color was important....just like MANY of trumps supporters as well as those posting here.  But again, thanks for asking.....

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 19

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

2.  trump has emboldened these racisists to come out of the shadows and be more confrontational than ever before....

How??

Kudos
Views