Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: "I am not going to sign a lie," Corsi said...

Message 11 of 27

@jimc91 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:
the kind of response you would expect from someone who was caught lying. His response is very close to what you may expect from Trump when the final report comes out.

Or an honorable person unwilling to lie to save himself from a vindictive investigator whose job is "Get Trump by whatever means necessary".

This is the guy who started the birther story about Obama, and that was a total lie. This is an honorable person per the Trump enablers.

How did Andy Martin get into this. I suppose I qualify for your "enabler" accolade but I have never said Martin is honorable.

And, since we are talking about Corsi, when you say "This is the guy..." what indication do you have that Corsi started it?

Read the facts on it. It has been out there for years. Once again the enablers prove the experts correct.

Yes it has and, again, how did Andy Martin get into the discussion?

Corsi was a starter of it period. That is a fact you can not change.

You just can't win can you...  No Corsi did not start it.

Actually it was all started by the Hillary Clinton campaign back when she was running for the primary against Obama.  Look it up.

Well guess who was on TV about 2 hours ago. Yes Corsi. He covered the birther movement. He said today Obama was not born in the US and his birth Certif was fake. He also said he lied to the the Muller Grand Jury. The panel of law experts who reviewed his statement said one word fits him. Liar. Go watch it. Nice try but as usual the far right enablers always strike out, and prove the experts correct.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 27

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:
the kind of response you would expect from someone who was caught lying. His response is very close to what you may expect from Trump when the final report comes out.

Or an honorable person unwilling to lie to save himself from a vindictive investigator whose job is "Get Trump by whatever means necessary".

This is the guy who started the birther story about Obama, and that was a total lie. This is an honorable person per the Trump enablers.

How did Andy Martin get into this. I suppose I qualify for your "enabler" accolade but I have never said Martin is honorable.

And, since we are talking about Corsi, when you say "This is the guy..." what indication do you have that Corsi started it?

Read the facts on it. It has been out there for years. Once again the enablers prove the experts correct.

You just can't win can you...  No Corsi did not start it.

Actually it was all started by the Hillary Clinton campaign back when she was running for the primary against Obama.  Look it up.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 27

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 27

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 27

@jimc91 wrote:

(CNN)An associate of Roger Stone said Monday he is refusing to sign a plea deal offered by special counsel Robert Mueller.

Jerome Corsi, whose role in Mueller's investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election largely revolves around the possibility that he was an intermediary between Stone and WikiLeaks, said he was offered a deal to plea on one count of perjury.

"They can put me in prison the rest of my life. I am not going to sign a lie," Corsi told CNN in a phone call.

Asked what happens now that he is refusing, Corsi responded: "I don't know."

Corsi would go to jail for life if he told the truth. Claiming he only committed ONE felony crime is a HUGE LIE, so in a warped way, his statement is true, just "incomplete".

Corsi is just the sort of racist scum we need to put away where they cannot poison the air with their Nazi agenda. This baby ruth in the punchbowl fosters Conspiracy theory nincompoopery about Birther BS, that the World Trade Towers were dynamited from within, that Hitler is alive and living in Brazil, the entire Swiftboater slander and the impossible notion that Der Trumper can actually think, which is the sort of effusive fawning donny demands from all his underlings.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 27

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 27

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 27

Tom5678:  the kind of response you would expect from someone who was caught lying. His response is very close to what you may expect from Trump when the final report comes out. 

Yep. Corsi has spent his entire career lying his butt off and now he's whining that he told Mueller the truth and he's offended at being charged with lying? These people wouldn't survive two minutes on The Gong Show.

Related image
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 27

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:

It seems that all of THIS president's men are liars and con artists.  Who does Corsi think believes him when he says the plea deal itself was based on a lie?  Surely not I!  In fact, Corsi and all of the other Trump minions have been dealing in back door deals and espionage for years.  He and they are the "swamp!"  Trump supporters simply got fooled.

My question is:  What is it going to take for Trump supporters to recognize their so-called fearless leader is corrupted in every manner imaginable!?  

How does refusing to lie make one a con artist?

As to your question - some proof of the "collusion" charge that has had everyone's attention for two years. Once that is resolved, wouldn't nit be fun to see Mueller switch focus to the corruption within the Obama Administration?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 27

@rk9152 wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors