Staying Sharp empowers you to take control of your brain health as you age. Try it today!

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
127
Views

Re: "I am not going to sign a lie," Corsi said...

127 Views
Message 1 of 27

@Panjandrum wrote:

jimc91:   Actually it was all started by the Hillary Clinton campaign

 

 

Dear jim...............supporters or just people who knew her are NOT "the Clinton campaign". You're still confused and wrong.


The enablers are always wrong but they will keep the nonsense going. This story came to life again yesterday and was on TV all last evening and everyone who covered it said the same thing Corsi started it and he is a total liar. Now we see all the enablers thrashing around trying to give their leader ordered story as an answer. Well they can not change the facts or truth no matter how hard they try, and they are trying hard. If you want to see why the USA is declining fast due to Trump just look at his backers and enablers and how they act. As the experts have told us they are mostly rural, white, uneducated, poor, can not think for themselves, etc. Just look at the MS election results from yesterday and who voted for the winner. It fits the enablers to a T.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
127
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
133
Views

Re: "I am not going to sign a lie," Corsi said...

133 Views
Message 2 of 27

jimc91:   Actually it was all started by the Hillary Clinton campaign

 

 

Dear jim...............supporters or just people who knew her are NOT "the Clinton campaign". You're still confused and wrong.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
133
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
141
Views

Re: "I am not going to sign a lie," Corsi said...

141 Views
Message 3 of 27

@john258 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

jimc91:

Actually it was all started by the Hillary Clinton campaign back when she was running for the primary against Obama.  Look it up.

 

 

 

 

Ok, I looked it up. As always.........wrong. Why on earth do you keep trafficking in fantasies and conspiracies that have been debunked over and over? Is there a good reason why you never check the facts? It should be embarrassing, but apparently it isn't.

 

No, Clinton didn't start the birther thing. This guy did.

 

After years of denying the legitimacy of Barack Obama’s presidency, it was only in the midst of his own presidential campaign that Donald Trump began falsely claiming Hillary Clinton was the true progenitor of the “birther” conspiracy theory claiming Obama was not born in the United States.

But that’s swapping one discredited claim for another. Numerous fact checks, reports and interviews — in 2008 and 2011, when Trump revived the controversy — revealed that although some Clinton supporters circulated rumors about Obama’s citizenship, the campaign and Clinton herself never trafficked in it.

“There has never been evidence that Clinton or her campaign started the birther rumors,” said Ben Smith, editor in chief of BuzzFeed, who as a POLITICO reporter in 2011 linked the origin of the “birther” movement to a fringe politician in Illinois. Some hardcore Clinton backers circulated the rumors in 2008, but the campaign itself steered clear.

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/birther-movement-founder-trump-clinton-228304

 

More.

 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/09/16/no-hillary-clinton-did-not-start-...

 

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/sep/16/donald-trump/fact-checking-donald-tr...

 

 

 

 Keep in mind the far right enablers have always lived in fantasy land where Trump is  the hero, and telling lies is normal. Some further things that Corsi was in to. He said 9-11 was an inside job. Our government did it. He was the start of the Swift Boat stuff against John Kerry. He was in to some other things like this also. There was a full rundown on Tv this evening. What all have said he is a liar.



There ya go - ya got "enablers" in. Now, do you suppose that "fringe politician in Illinois" was Corsi??

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
141
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
147
Views

Re: "I am not going to sign a lie," Corsi said...

147 Views
Message 4 of 27

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:
the kind of response you would expect from someone who was caught lying. His response is very close to what you may expect from Trump when the final report comes out.

Or an honorable person unwilling to lie to save himself from a vindictive investigator whose job is "Get Trump by whatever means necessary".

 

This is the guy who started the birther story about Obama, and that was a total lie. This is an honorable person per the Trump enablers.



How did Andy Martin get into this. I suppose I qualify for your "enabler" accolade but I have never said Martin is honorable.

 

And, since we are talking about Corsi, when you say "This is the guy..." what indication do you have that Corsi started it?


Read the facts on it. It has been out there for years. Once again the enablers prove the experts correct.


Yes it has and, again, how did Andy Martin get into the discussion?


Corsi was a starter of it period. That is a fact you can not change.


And that is so because you say it is so??  You really have to add the word "enabler" as substantiation.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
147
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
154
Views

Re: "I am not going to sign a lie," Corsi said...

154 Views
Message 5 of 27

"I am not going to sign a lie," Corsi said...

 

He will get his day in court, and a jury will decide who the liar is.

 

If found guilty a judge will decide how long his stay in prison will be.

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
154
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
156
Views

Re: "I am not going to sign a lie," Corsi said...

156 Views
Message 6 of 27
- The Washington Times - Thursday, August 28, 2008
 

Pennsylvania’s former deputy attorney general and Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton supporter Philip J. Berg has filed a lawsuit in federal court in Pennsylvania accusing presumptive Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Barack Obamaof lying about his U.S. citizenship, which would make him ineligible to be president.

 

Mr. Berg is one of a faction of Clinton supporters who haven’t heeded the party’s call for unity, filing the suit just days before the opening of the Democratic National Convention, which will nominate Mr. Obama as the party’s presidential candidate.

 

The suit, filed in U.S. District Court in Philadelphia last week, also names the Democratic National Committee and the Federal Election Commission and says Mr. Obama´s mother went to Kenya late in her pregnancy and ended up giving birth there. It also claims that later in life, Mr. Obama declared himself a citizen of Indonesia.

 

The Obama campaign has firmly said the Illinois Democrat is a natural-born citizen. Last month, the campaign posted on Mr. Obama’s Web site a copy of his “certification of live birth.” It says he was born in Honolulu on Aug. 4, 1961, two years after Hawaii was named the 50th state.

 

Mr. Berg said he was contacted about filing the lawsuit by a member or associate of the group PUMA, which was formed to support Mrs. Clinton shortly after she withdrew from the race. Its mission includes denouncing the Democratic Party and Mr. Obama’s nomination.

 

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/aug/28/lawsuit-questions-obamas-eligibility-for-office/

 

ALSO:

 

Two supporters of Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign reportedly shared the claim that then-rival Barack Obama was not born in the United States and thus was not eligible to be president.

 

One was a volunteer in Iowa, who was fired, Clinton’s former campaign manager said Friday. The other was Clinton confidant Sidney Blumenthal, according to a former McClatchy Washington Bureau chief.

 

The issue arose Friday as Donald Trump finally acknowledged that Obama was born in the U.S. Trump, a leading champion of the debunked “birther” conspiracy theory for years, attempted to blame Clinton for starting it when she ran against Obama in 2008 for the Democratic presidential nomination.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Check the date on the supporting article...

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
156
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
159
Views

Re: "I am not going to sign a lie," Corsi said...

159 Views
Message 7 of 27

Hey @john258 the fact remains Corsi did NOT start the birther movement.  So once again you are still wrong...

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
159
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
170
Views

Re: "I am not going to sign a lie," Corsi said...

170 Views
Message 8 of 27

@Panjandrum wrote:

jimc91:

Actually it was all started by the Hillary Clinton campaign back when she was running for the primary against Obama.  Look it up.

 

 

 

 

Ok, I looked it up. As always.........wrong. Why on earth do you keep trafficking in fantasies and conspiracies that have been debunked over and over? Is there a good reason why you never check the facts? It should be embarrassing, but apparently it isn't.

 

No, Clinton didn't start the birther thing. This guy did.

 

After years of denying the legitimacy of Barack Obama’s presidency, it was only in the midst of his own presidential campaign that Donald Trump began falsely claiming Hillary Clinton was the true progenitor of the “birther” conspiracy theory claiming Obama was not born in the United States.

But that’s swapping one discredited claim for another. Numerous fact checks, reports and interviews — in 2008 and 2011, when Trump revived the controversy — revealed that although some Clinton supporters circulated rumors about Obama’s citizenship, the campaign and Clinton herself never trafficked in it.

“There has never been evidence that Clinton or her campaign started the birther rumors,” said Ben Smith, editor in chief of BuzzFeed, who as a POLITICO reporter in 2011 linked the origin of the “birther” movement to a fringe politician in Illinois. Some hardcore Clinton backers circulated the rumors in 2008, but the campaign itself steered clear.

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/birther-movement-founder-trump-clinton-228304

 

More.

 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/09/16/no-hillary-clinton-did-not-start-...

 

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/sep/16/donald-trump/fact-checking-donald-tr...

 

 

 

 Keep in mind the far right enablers have always lived in fantasy land where Trump is  the hero, and telling lies is normal. Some further things that Corsi was in to. He said 9-11 was an inside job. Our government did it. He was the start of the Swift Boat stuff against John Kerry. He was in to some other things like this also. There was a full rundown on Tv this evening. What all have said he is a liar.


Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
170
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
175
Views

Re: "I am not going to sign a lie," Corsi said...

175 Views
Message 9 of 27

jimc91:

Actually it was all started by the Hillary Clinton campaign back when she was running for the primary against Obama.  Look it up.

 

 

 

 

Ok, I looked it up. As always.........wrong. Why on earth do you keep trafficking in fantasies and conspiracies that have been debunked over and over? Is there a good reason why you never check the facts? It should be embarrassing, but apparently it isn't.

 

No, Clinton didn't start the birther thing. This guy did.

 

After years of denying the legitimacy of Barack Obama’s presidency, it was only in the midst of his own presidential campaign that Donald Trump began falsely claiming Hillary Clinton was the true progenitor of the “birther” conspiracy theory claiming Obama was not born in the United States.

But that’s swapping one discredited claim for another. Numerous fact checks, reports and interviews — in 2008 and 2011, when Trump revived the controversy — revealed that although some Clinton supporters circulated rumors about Obama’s citizenship, the campaign and Clinton herself never trafficked in it.

“There has never been evidence that Clinton or her campaign started the birther rumors,” said Ben Smith, editor in chief of BuzzFeed, who as a POLITICO reporter in 2011 linked the origin of the “birther” movement to a fringe politician in Illinois. Some hardcore Clinton backers circulated the rumors in 2008, but the campaign itself steered clear.

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/birther-movement-founder-trump-clinton-228304

 

More.

 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/09/16/no-hillary-clinton-did-not-start-...

 

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/sep/16/donald-trump/fact-checking-donald-tr...

 

 

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
175
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
179
Views

Re: "I am not going to sign a lie," Corsi said...

179 Views
Message 10 of 27

   Wait what?   This is the guy who created a conspiracy theory says he isn't going to sign a lie....surely the RW has totally forgotten what brought this small man into to spotlight....and now they are trying to sell him as some sort of hero.   WOWZER

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
179
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors