Refresh your driving skills and you could save on your auto insurance! Sign up for the AARP Smart Driver course.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: "I am not going to sign a lie," Corsi said...

Message 21 of 27
Lydia, sadly they don't care. He can do nothing wrong in their eyes. Nothing. Completely oblivious.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 27

@rk9152 wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:
the kind of response you would expect from someone who was caught lying. His response is very close to what you may expect from Trump when the final report comes out.

Or an honorable person unwilling to lie to save himself from a vindictive investigator whose job is "Get Trump by whatever means necessary".

It seems that all of THIS president's men are liars and con artists.  Who does Corsi think believes him when he says the plea deal itself was based on a lie?  Surely not I!  In fact, Corsi and all of the other Trump minions have been dealing in back door deals and espionage for years.  He and they are the "swamp!"  Trump supporters simply got fooled.

My question is:  What is it going to take for Trump supporters to recognize their so-called fearless leader is corrupted in every manner imaginable!?  

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 27

@mickstuder wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

(CNN)An associate of Roger Stone said Monday he is refusing to sign a plea deal offered by special counsel Robert Mueller.

Jerome Corsi, whose role in Mueller's investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election largely revolves around the possibility that he was an intermediary between Stone and WikiLeaks, said he was offered a deal to plea on one count of perjury.

"They can put me in prison the rest of my life. I am not going to sign a lie," Corsi told CNN in a phone call.

Asked what happens now that he is refusing, Corsi responded: "I don't know."

Thats Strange - it didn't seem to - obstruct - Manafort..............................he lied even after he signed his Plea Deal.........................

Obviously, the FIX IS IN - Pardons for Xmas from the King

Why would anyone need a pardon for not lying?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 27

@Tom5678 wrote:
the kind of response you would expect from someone who was caught lying. His response is very close to what you may expect from Trump when the final report comes out.

Or an honorable person unwilling to lie to save himself from a vindictive investigator whose job is "Get Trump by whatever means necessary".

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 27

@jimc91 wrote:

(CNN)An associate of Roger Stone said Monday he is refusing to sign a plea deal offered by special counsel Robert Mueller.

Jerome Corsi, whose role in Mueller's investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election largely revolves around the possibility that he was an intermediary between Stone and WikiLeaks, said he was offered a deal to plea on one count of perjury.

"They can put me in prison the rest of my life. I am not going to sign a lie," Corsi told CNN in a phone call.

Thats Strange - it didn't seem to - obstruct - Manafort..............................he lied even after he signed his Plea Deal.........................

Obviously, the FIX IS IN - Pardons for Xmas from the King

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 27
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

"I am not going to sign a lie," Corsi said...

Message 27 of 27

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors