Medicare open enrollment ends Dec. 7! Get the information you need from AARP’s Medicare resource center.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: "I'M NOT GOING TO CUT SOCIAL SECURITY OR MEDICARE"

Message 11 of 21

@mandm84 wrote:

Sure NOT , can you honestly define the "waste and fraud" ??? Easy Cop Out to let Cuts slide !!!

Can you tell me, mand just what Medicare benefits are being cut? Can you do the same for SS benefits? Easy cop out for the left who is always claiming Trump is taking benefits away from the left. Drone on again - I expect it from the left.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 21

@easyed598 wrote:

Less increases amounts to cuts with the Dems . Keep in mind Obama did this several times the 8 years he was in office.

And the right complained about it every time.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 21

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/trump-said-he-wouldnt-cut-medicaid-social-security-and-medic...

Broken promise that will hurt so many.

The cuts are to waste and fraud. What part of that is objectionable to the left? Medicare services are not being cut. Social Security payments are not being cut.

Why were the cuts to waste and fraud so objectionable to the right when they were done under Obama?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 21

Less increases amounts to cuts with the Dems . Keep in mind Obama did this several times the 8 years he was in office.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 21

It's like your boss cutting your pay because you might buy cigarettes or whiskey.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 21

Sure NOT , can you honestly define the "waste and fraud" ??? Easy Cop Out to let Cuts slide !!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 21

RW - will whine in vain - it will be waste and fraud.   Hilarious and very very wrong.   Perhaps those who want to choose their own physician will finally figure out that cutting the funding have a great potential to no longer accept Medicare - as that age group is no longer the voting majority.  

For the RW who never think what words actually mean, beyond the soundbite sold by RW media:  NEWSPEAK ( see below)   ht newyorker

The cuts to Medicare would be imposed as the budget allots billions of dollars a year in extra spending to the Pentagon and another $8.6 billion for Trump’s wall along the southern border. The economies would be achieved largely by reducing payments to doctors, hospitals, and other health-care providers, which could affect benefits and drive some providers to leave the program. Rather than spelling this out, the document adopts the language of Newspeak: “The Budget proposes to reduce wasteful spending and incentivize efficiency and quality of healthcare in Medicare, extending the solvency of the program for America’s seniors consistent with the President’s promise to protect Medicare.”

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 21

Trump: "I'm not going to cut Medicare, Medicaid or Social Security."

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 21

Nor does trump worry about hurting so many. He is not capable of compassion. As far as trusting trump’s words, that was out the window long ago. 

And the irony of trump’s slogan of promises made, promises kept...now appears to be promises made, promises broken!

His bar is set low, expectations are low,

and truth for trump is not even a concept 

and certainly not practiced. 

Never Forget

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 21

@mandm84 wrote:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/trump-said-he-wouldnt-cut-medicaid-social-security-and-medic...

Broken promise that will hurt so many.

The cuts are to waste and fraud. What part of that is objectionable to the left? Medicare services are not being cut. Social Security payments are not being cut.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22