Check out the 10th anniversary edition of ’99 Great Ways to Save,’ AARP’s annual guide to saving money.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: "He Has a GUN!" - No, he Didn't, But he's Now Dead

Message 71 of 87

@OLDMEDwrote:

WOW!  Really raised a stink here.  Probably in a few other places as well, but all is OK....  Smiley Wink  I guess I should have prefaced my blog with the fact that I am a former police officer, serving in three different states starting in 1967.  Awesome, though I'm not sure that matters, do you?  A lot has changed over the years and you can't trust the media where most people get their information.  You also can't trust some cops, as you probably know, like this one:

THE CLARENCE HABERSHAM PROBLEM

I hope you didn't know many of them.

If you are not there you don't know.  And if your not there and you only rely on the cops story, you still may not know.  I will not go into this anymore because it is to devided and will never come to a conclusion.  I will state that the statistics offered by the FBI has not changed in more than fifty years.  The FBI didn't keep these statistics because local jurisdictions didn't report them as they were required.  Thank you for your attention.  I look forward to your objective responses.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Re: "He Has a GUN!" - No, he didn't But he was killed anyway.

Message 72 of 87

@MIsekerwrote:

says an armchair quarterback. You werent their (sic) either.

Not on the streets in law enforcement.  In Vietnam , but training kicked in and held my fire.  So either of you want to relate your experiences along this line?

Does it matter what color a person's skin is?  What does it matter what color it is?  I don't believe it does.  We are all humans.

There has to be some reason why actions in the line of duty is continued to be pointed out.  There does appear that there are some has a vendetta against law enforcement for some ulterior reason.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 73 of 87

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

Police have about a tenth of a second to react Nope, not in most cases.....  

How would you know?  Have you ever been in such a situation where you had to make a split-section decision like that?    Or is it that you are just guessing because or your opinion?  Why don't you go out on the street with a cop and make a judgement is seconds.

Have you had any training along that line?  Doubtful.  You've been doing a lot of armchair quarterbacking when you were not there.  It's rare that anyone has been so down on law enforcement without a reason.

says an armchair quarterback. You werent their either. A lot of video gets posted here too, and you seem to dispute that too. No one on the left has said "all cops" , but you and others are awful quick to circumvent the justice system and uphold murder. You and other are full of advice for people of color too..BUT YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN BLACK. where is your experience to hand out advice? where is your experience to speak at all on this issue? you arent a cop, or a black man. 

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Re: "He Has a GUN!" - No, he Didn't, But he's Now Dead

Message 74 of 87

WOW!  Really raised a stink here.  I guess I should have prefaced my blog with the fact that I am a former police officer, serving in three different states starting in 1967.  A lot has changed over the years and you can't trust the media where most people get their information. If you are not there you don't know.  I will not go into this anymore because it is to devided and will never come to a conclusion.  I will state that the statistics offered by the FBI has not changed in more than fifty years.  Thank you for your attention.

CrankyOne
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Re: "He Has a GUN!" - No, he didn't. But They Killed Him Anyways

Message 75 of 87

@Centristsin2010wrote:

Just so you know, I won't be responding to any more of your baiting. personal attacks about this subject unless you have something relevant and new to post.  It's obviously a waste of time responding to one who is clearly obstinate in defense of his bias and prejudices.

Ta-ta.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 76 of 87

@Centristsin2010wrote:

Just so you know, I won't be responding to any more of your baiting. personal attacks about this subject unless you have something relevant and new to post.  It's obviously a waste of time responding to one who is clearly obstinate in defense of his bias and prejudices.

Will you keep your word and not post anything to me or about me?  That would be an excellent gift, given that we are heading into Easter!!!  And perhaps you should look into a mirror at yourself.

There are some who has a conceited opinion of themselves and no doubt has no problem projecting their own faults to others.  I wonder if this started in the city across the Potomac from Washinton DC because of some reason? 

Can we now stick to topics and leave personalities out?  Thank you in advance.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Re: "He Has a GUN!" - No, he didn't. But They Killed Him Anyways

Message 77 of 87

Ta-ta.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 78 of 87

@Centristsin2010wrote:

How would you know?  Common sense. 

It takes more than common sense when one faces a situation of in a situation of life and death.  But adequate training that is continually reinforced.   One that someone just posting has no idea of.   Of course one actually doesn't want to be in such a situation.  You haven't as indicated by your posts. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 79 of 87

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

How would you know?  Common sense.  Have you ever been in such a situation where you had to make a split-section decision like that?  It's not a relevant question.  In most cases the officer has much more time then many claim.  How much time did the cop in the Wichita have?  How about the guy with the headphones?  They had all the time they needed to make an intelligent decision......and a man is dead.

Have you had any training along that line?  Doubtful.  You've been doing a lot of armchair quarterbacking when you were not there. So?  the issue is unnecessary deaths....I don't need to be there.....you weren't there as well.  In the **bleep** case below, the cop goads the guy to his death.  In the Inkster case, I didn't have to be there....I can see for myself.  Thank God there was a dash board cam.....and another racist bully cop is off the street and being treated fairly, I'm sure, by the other inmates. It's rare that anyone has been so down on law enforcement without a reason.  I have a reason, Tex; you just continually ignore it. There are too many unnecessary police killings in this country; even more than the fascist countries around the world today.  Sure speaks volumes about our "rights", doesn't it?

Ta-ta.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 80 of 87

@Centristsin2010wrote:

How would you know?  Have you ever been in such a situation where you had to make a split-section decision like that?    Or is it that you are just guessing because or your opinion?  Why don't you go out on the street with a cop and make a judgement is seconds.

Have you had any training along that line?  Doubtful.  You've been doing a lot of armchair quarterbacking when you were not there.  It's rare that anyone has been so down on law enforcement without a reason.

Kudos
Views