Hundreds of Member Benefits. One Convenient Place to Explore Them. Check it Out!

Frequent Social Butterfly

Re: "Fire and Fury" discussion

Message 11 of 43

RK—  I have learned to ask you nothing, as you never answer any questions, pretend you don’t understand, or deflect with some ridiculous NeoMarxist comment, or flat out lie.

In addition, your Stephen  Miller approach of bullying and trying to direct the conversation, doesn’t work here anymore than it did for Miller on Jake Tapper’s program. So know that I will ask any question of any poster I choose. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 12 of 43

john258 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

john258 wrote:

Well today we saw the GOP gathering at Camp David end. What happened? It looks like Trump took over the Reb. in Congress. They are now with him in a united plan for 2018. They are bowing down to the Dictator. We saw Sen Graham now become one of his great supporters. Does anyone think this crew would ever try and impeach Trump. I do not think so. One more step complete for Trump to be our new dictator. Today we saw White house people on TV. Look at Jake Tapper on CNN and watch Steven Miller talk about Trump. Millers face tells it all. I was ordered here by Trump my master and I bow down to the genius. He is a genius in everything he does. You could find the same type of interview in Germany as their dictator came to power, or on North Korea TV as they all praise the Dear Leader. Another small step forwarded for our dictator. Everyone discusses the book, but are we missing what is really going on. I have a bad feeling we are. There is little any of us can do right now, but in Nov. we have an election. Then we can speak by not voting for anyone with an R behind their name for any Office. That might start to put the breaks on our Dictator and keep him form total control. See my post below for the start of this.

Or it could be seen as the Republican establishment finally accepting the realities and lining up behind the traditional leader of the Party.

No they are lining up behind the dictator of the party, and that shows they now fit into what we are told the followers of Trump (Dictator) are. Mostly white (KKK type), rural, uneducated, do not think to well, are easy to lead, do not think for themselves. Sad to see a once proud party go into the gutter.

When the Dems supported Obama, did that make him a "Dictator"?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 43

ChasKy53 wrote:

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

phyllisc6781 wrote:

@alferdpacker— Having read RK’s comment about Hillary,  can you explain to me what Hillary Clinton running against the idiot has to do with him being the scum of the earth lowlife that is? 

Just wonderin’

A suggestion - if you have a question about the incredibly wise posts of rk, it would be better to ask rk.

Sadly, others seem unable to comprehend political discussionn deeper than "feces" and "dictator".

Wait, Don't spoil the book for me as I have not gotten to the "Feces and Dictator" part yet. I just finished the part where Trump is trying to seduce the wives of his friends by getting the husbands to admit infidelity in a bugged room.  

Don't bring reality into this, it will confuse the heck out of the ultra  conservatives !!!!

So much for the New Year's resolution - you're back to "Yeah, me too".

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 43

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

phyllisc6781 wrote:

@alferdpacker— Having read RK’s comment about Hillary,  can you explain to me what Hillary Clinton running against the idiot has to do with him being the scum of the earth lowlife that is? 

Just wonderin’

A suggestion - if you have a question about the incredibly wise posts of rk, it would be better to ask rk.

Sadly, others seem unable to comprehend political discussion deeper than "feces" and "dictator".

"Incredibly wise" in your own mind, kinda' like "stable genius" has meaning only in the mind of the narcissistic t-rump. Some seem unable to comprehend political discussion other than falsely boasting about one's self or Alt-Right talking points like "neo-Marxism", "dependency", etc.

Just throwing words out again without any understanding of their meanings. Example - the alt-right is all about white supremacy period. What has that to do with neoMarxism and dependency?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 43

rk9152 wrote:

john258 wrote:

Well today we saw the GOP gathering at Camp David end. What happened? It looks like Trump took over the Reb. in Congress. They are now with him in a united plan for 2018. They are bowing down to the Dictator. We saw Sen Graham now become one of his great supporters. Does anyone think this crew would ever try and impeach Trump. I do not think so. One more step complete for Trump to be our new dictator. Today we saw White house people on TV. Look at Jake Tapper on CNN and watch Steven Miller talk about Trump. Millers face tells it all. I was ordered here by Trump my master and I bow down to the genius. He is a genius in everything he does. You could find the same type of interview in Germany as their dictator came to power, or on North Korea TV as they all praise the Dear Leader. Another small step forwarded for our dictator. Everyone discusses the book, but are we missing what is really going on. I have a bad feeling we are. There is little any of us can do right now, but in Nov. we have an election. Then we can speak by not voting for anyone with an R behind their name for any Office. That might start to put the breaks on our Dictator and keep him form total control. See my post below for the start of this.

Or it could be seen as the Republican establishment finally accepting the realities and lining up behind the traditional leader of the Party.

No they are lining up behind the dictator of the party, and that shows they now fit into what we are told the followers of Trump (Dictator) are. Mostly white (KKK type), rural, uneducated, do not think to well, are easy to lead, do not think for themselves. Sad to see a once proud party go into the gutter.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 43

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

phyllisc6781 wrote:

Just wonderin’

Sadly, others seem unable to comprehend political discussion deeper than "feces" and "dictator".

Wait, Don't spoil the book for me as I have not gotten to the "Feces and Dictator" part yet. I just finished the part where Trump is trying to seduce the wives of his friends by getting the husbands to admit infidelity in a bugged room.  

Wait, Don't read the post you are responding to before typing. It will make you have to think before typing.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 17 of 43

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

phyllisc6781 wrote:

Just wonderin’

Don't bring reality into this, it will confuse the heck out of the ultra conservatives !!!!

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 18 of 43

rk9152 wrote:

phyllisc6781 wrote:

Just wonderin’

"Incredibly wise" in your own mind, kinda' like "stable genius" has meaning only in the mind of the narcissistic t-rump. Some seem unable to comprehend political discussion other than falsely boasting about one's self or Alt-Right talking points like "neo-Marxism", "dependency", etc.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 19 of 43

rk9152 wrote:

phyllisc6781 wrote:

Just wonderin’

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 20 of 43

In 2000, 76,000 well-meaning people in Florida voted for Ralph Nader and we got jrbush destroying the World economy and lying us int otwo worthless never-ending Wars.

Actually Nader collected 97,488 votes in Florida.

Gore lost Florida by 537 votes.

How Floridians Voted in 2000:

Pat Buchanan 17,484 votes

Harry Brown 16,416 votes

John Hagelin 2,281 votes

Howard Phillips 1,371 votes

David McReynolds 622 votes

Gore might have won had he not chosen a Republican as his running mate...

joe liberman.jpg

Gore lost Florida by .009% in 2000

John Kerry lost Florida by a full 5% in 2004.

Announcements
Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families download this free guide developed by AARP to help make caregiving more manageable. It includes information on how to have vital conversations with older family members, organize important documents, assess your loved one's needs and locate important resources.
Top Kudoed Authors