Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

"Bribery" or "Quid Pro Quo"?

Message 21 of 34

Jim is the guy who predicted a red wave in the mid-tem 2018 elections.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: "Bribery" or "Quid Pro Quo"?

Message 22 of 34

I will bet you a dollar to a donut that President Trump will NOT be impeached and removed from office for the dimms alleged "Bribery" charge.  

You guys are dreaming and yes... TOO FUNNY!!  

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 34

Trump party has hit a new low. They have nothing else to do but once again question  and attack the messenger,  because they don't like the message, so they are questioning whether a purple heart recipient is loyal to the U.S. Have they no shame? The answer is no.

Trump party questions if a purple heart recipient is loyal.... 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 34

@Panjandrum wrote:

Centristsin2010:   Is it your opinion that this illegal activity is acceptable?

Just for a giggle, imagine the reaction they'd have if Obama had been caught doing what Trump did. ROFL  Wouldn't surprise me if they wanted to draw and quarter him on Pennsylvania Avenue (televised of course). I suspect it would also bring on multiple coronaries.  Indded, Panjan...I think of that possibility everyday of the Anti-Christ.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 34

Centristsin2010:   Is it your opinion that this illegal activity is acceptable?

Just for a giggle, imagine the reaction they'd have if Obama had been caught doing what Trump did. ROFL  Wouldn't surprise me if they wanted to draw and quarter him on Pennsylvania Avenue (televised of course). I suspect it would also bring on multiple coronaries.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 34

jimc91:   I think the dimms forget "who gets to set forign policy".  They are attempting to impeach him for exercising his rightful power.

I hope you somehow understand how goofy that is. Of COURSE a president gets to set foreign policy, but what in the "H" does what Trump did with Ukraine have to do with foreign policy? Trump is supposed to be furthering America's interests with other nations, not his own electoral chances.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 34

@jimc91 wrote:

During the Trump campaign he did a good job IMO articulating his world view and thoughts on forign policy.  

That was one of the reasons I voted for him.  

I think the dimms forget "who gets to set forign policy".  They are attempting to impeach him for exercising his rightful power.

IMO of course...

And is it YOUR opinion that rump said he was going to leverage foreign policy to obtain the support of foreign countries to assist in future political elections?

Is it your opinion that this illegal activity is acceptable?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 34

During the Trump campaign he did a good job IMO articulating his world view and thoughts on forign policy.  

That was one of the reasons I voted for him.  

I think the dimms forget "who gets to set forign policy".  They are attempting to impeach him for exercising his rightful power.

IMO of course...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 34

ChasKy:  tRump withheld foreign aid money from Ukraine to pressure them into investigating Joe Biden, his political rival in his upcoming presidential race. It was wrong, and yes it is an impeachable offense.

Well said. Smiley Happy

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 34

No one can explain why the republicans losing their own credibility by their choice  to protect Donad Trump by slandering the ones who came forward to testify and who served our country in the military and in Govt often for decades.     

The impeachment inquiry is in my opinion  a formality to educate the public....as withholding FUNDS is just a matter of record.......ALSO  ..Trump already added an article for impeachment during his own impeachment inquiry by using twitter to threaten a witness   that was currently testifying....Mrs  Ivanovich. and sending the same message to others.      Plus the following.....  

www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/2019/10/trump-calls-on-china-to-investigate...
President Donald Trump just announced he wants China to investigate his top political opponent, former Vice President Joe Biden, and Hunter Biden, the Democrat’s son. Speaking from the White House’s South Lawn, Trump said he “certainly” could ask President Xi to help him, AFP and others report.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors