Have questions about your Medicare options? AARP's Medicare Resource Center can help.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: "Blind Hatred" - Yeah - I'm Getting There

Message 1 of 8

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

But GOPers went ballistic when NPR recited the Declaration of Independence, believing it to be an attack on Lemontop and GOPerism in general.(come to think of it, that's pretty much what the Declaration is)

It seems like the trap worked. Congrats to NPR, they now have another talking point.

Another of the hundreds of examples illustrating the fact that a very large proportion of trump's base are at best marginally rational - and quite obviously suffering from a republican/conservative/fanatic form of OCD.

He (tRump) is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages...
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 8

@Olderscout66 wrote:

To admit people have been treated unfairly by the society is not to make them victims but to empower them to change the unfair treatment - GOPers simply don't get that, mostly because they're the ones that passed the laws and promoted the practices that caused the unfair treatment.

What the Reps get but the Dems don't is that the goal should be to do what is needed to undo past deterrents and fully integrate such people into society as "Americans" not as hyphenated Americans. The Dems approach is permanent victimhood and dependency.

The "disconnect" between what workers were paid and what the produced did in fact begin before the Reagan taxscam kicked the process into maximum overdrive, but it was the cut in the TMR from 91% to 70% in 1965 that caused the split. The ones dividing the pie had ALWAYS wanted a much bigger slice for themselves, but the highly progressive tax structure kept that from happening by not letting the dividers keep the larger slice for themselves, just like when you have your kids divide the desert - one divides, the other gets first choice of the slices, and "equality" reigns.

If you look at the charts showing the change you will see a steady progression, no "overdrive".

Republicans have never considered minorities as "real" Americans, so no surprise it would cheer them to think SCOTUS will not redress problems created by political majorities who represent a minority of voters.

Quite the opposite. Reps see minorities as Americans; Dems see minorities as minorities.

GOPers may now claim their precious Wall is no biggie, but Lemontop cannot stop talking about it, and protecting the borders of "The New Colossus"

Border security is and has been the goal, the wall is a tool.

does not require we abandon our moral authority when we tell the World Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Now the Trump Family Traitors have sold out the country's election process to our only serious rival on the World stage, and Trumpettes think its okay for our Government to hire Russians to steal elections for them.

Can you present any proof that the Russians effected the outcome of our elections? If not, the above has no meaning.

But GOPers went ballistic when NPR recited the Declaration of Independence, believing it to be an attack on Lemontop and GOPerism in general.(come to think of it, that's pretty much what the Declaration is)

It seems like the trap worked. Congrats to NPR, they now have another talking point.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 8

@nctarheel wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

He is attending to that need.

The only need that I can see the PORCINE PRESIDENT attend to so far is the need to tweet.

You omitted the issue of border security. He is addressing that.

Name one piece of legislation that has passed. There is none. Remember "On my first day in office, put a bill on my desk repealing and replacing OBAMACARE and I'll sign it.....believe me, believe me.

Presidents do not pass legislation.

Then he tried just repealing Obamacare and replace later....dead too.

Presidents do no pass legislation.

Name one thing he has done that has improved the economy. Hiring was more positive under Obama.

Really - do you have valid comparisons to prove that?

He has no control over his own party.

Very true - he was nominated as anti-Republican establishment. And also true in that the Republican Party does not function as a "communal" entity like the Dems.

His administration has been one scandal after another.

No, it has experienced an unending series of attacks from the cabal of the Dems and MSM.

He is consulting with our enemies; not with our allies.

He is consulting with all the major entities in the world - that is what a leader does.

He believes the nay sayers of climate change rather than working towards a safer environment.

He opposed a massive wealth redistribution system on a global basis which used climate change as it's vehicle. So, the wealth redistribution nay sayers - sure.

As time goes on, he has made less public appearances; he turned the cameras off for press conferences, I would hate to see what's next.

He seems to be communicating quite effectively with the people.

He has the worst ranking of any President after six months in office.

Apparently the neoMarxists and MSM are good at their jobs.

He has alienated Women.......Blacks....Jews......Hispanics........Germans........ you name it.

True - he has responded to "Americans" regardless of race, creed, gender, etc.

But there is one group THE PORCINE PRESIDENT hasn't alienated.

THE WHITE RACIST.

No - AMERICANS - regardless of race, creed, gender, etc.

That is what swept him into office and he knows it.

Yes, appealing to Americans did the trick.

Every move he has made thus far smacks of that knowledge.

True. 

This administration is in such disarray; he has close staff that contradicts other close staff. There is no direction or purpose, other than THE RACIST ASPECT for this administration.

Office management is based on "race"? I guess it does for racists, but not for the President.

His removal from office is imminent.

And the attacks on Pence begin the next day - right??

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 8

To admit people have been treated unfairly by the society is not to make them victims but to empower them to change the unfair treatment - GOPers simply don't get that, mostly because they're the ones that passed the laws and promoted the practices that caused the unfair treatment.

The "disconnect" between what workers were paid and what the produced did in fact begin before the Reagan taxscam kicked the process into maximum overdrive, but it was the cut in the TMR from 91% to 70% in 1965 that caused the split. The ones dividing the pie had ALWAYS wanted a much bigger slice for themselves, but the highly progressive tax structure kept that from happening by not letting the dividers keep the larger slice for themselves, just like when you have your kids divide the desert - one divides, the other gets first choice of the slices, and "equality" reigns.

Republicans have never considered minorities as "real" Americans, so no surprise it would cheer them to think SCOTUS will not redress problems created by political majorities who represent a minority of voters.

GOPers may now claim their precious Wall is no biggie, but Lemontop cannot stop talking about it, and protecting the borders of "The New Colossus" does not require we abandon our moral authority when we tell the World Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Now the Trump Family Traitors have sold out the country's election process to our only serious rival on the World stage, and Trumpettes think its okay for our Government to hire Russians to steal elections for them.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 8

@rk9152 wrote:

He is attending to that need.

The only need that I can see the PORCINE PRESIDENT attend to so far is the need to tweet.

Name one piece of legislation that has passed. There is none. Remember "On my first day in office, put a bill on my desk repealing and replacing OBAMACARE and I'll sign it.....believe me, believe me.

Then he tried just repealing Obamacare and replace later....dead too.

Name one thing he has done that has improved the economy. Hiring was more positive under Obama.

He has no control over his own party.

His administration has been one scandal after another.

He is consulting with our enemies; not with our allies.

He believes the nay sayers of climate change rather than working towards a safer environment.

As time goes on, he has made less public appearances; he turned the cameras off for press conferences, I would hate to see what's next.

He has the worst ranking of any President after six months in office.

He has alienated Women.......Blacks....Jews......Hispanics........Germans........ you name it.

But there is one group THE PORCINE PRESIDENT hasn't alienated.

THE WHITE RACIST.

That is what swept him into office and he knows it.

Every move he has made thus far smacks of that knowledge.

This administration is in such disarray; he has close staff that contradicts other close staff. There is no direction or purpose, other than THE RACIST ASPECT for this administration.

His removal from office is imminent.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 8

@Olderscout66 wrote:

So Der Trumper understood how to push people's buttons and won by APPEARING to care about the Forgotten Man - basically those in the bottom 70% who have watched their jobs handed to Commie slaves and their pay regress to 1964 levels. To those he promised REDEMPTION! Keeping jobs in America! Keeping them safe from Terrorists! Deporting all those foreign workers who took the Trumpettes jobs! and most of all, making sure the SCOTUS never ruled in favor of a minority again. These are entirely emptional issues, so Donny never had to say HOW he'd do it (except for the wall Mexico would pay for, but he didn't say HOW they'd pay for it).

The usual hate filled, incoherent rant. But the part above had a bit worth further examination.

Surely you know that President Trump was not in the WH when the the pay scales started to retract. Jimmy Carter was. However, that is merely a historical reference, not assigning blame (as opposed to you usual "26 years ago" jazz). Jimmy Carter just happened to be in office when decades of slow changes started to have the effect you noted. I seriously doubt there was anything he, nor his predecessors could have done to change things.

Yes, President Trump did latch on to that feeling in the people. Not just the realities of the economy but also the feeling that the establishment was simply not listening to them. On the Dem side, they realized that dividing us up into a bunch of "victims" groups gave nothing but someone to blame - no help for their situation.

You may be right about the SCOTUS not ruling favor of minorities. Hopefully, as a result of his Presidency we will have for many, many years a Court that rules for American citizens - not walling off minorities as if they were other than Americans.

The "wall" is a very petty issue. He believes (as does his supporters) in a sovereign nation known as the USofA and, as such, secure borders (by whatever means) are essential. He is attending to that need.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 8

Well said mick!  The Trumpettes tapped into the cesspool of racist bigots Nixon and the GOP cultivated under the name "Southern Strategy". He hired people who have made careers out of lying about the Clintons - Coulter, Conway, Bannon, et al.

Then he got supurb data mining support from Cambridge Analytica to hone in on the followers of alt-Right radio talk shows, and sent them personalized posts that drove them to the polls in record numbers to keep Hillary from getting their guns or restricting their freedom to use religon to persecute minorities. Side note on how effective this media campaign could've been on folks not normally thought of as "technosavvy" - In a 2010 study, U of California researchers discovered that seeing a "clicked" I VOTED notice on their friends facebook page had a measurable impact on getting a person to go and vote. Expanding the results of this study to the total voting population could add 340,000 votes, enough to swing, say Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennslyvania where only 77,000 votes total were needed.

So Der Trumper understood how to push people's buttons and won by APPEARING to care about the Forgotten Man - basically those in the bottom 70% who have watched their jobs handed to Commie slaves and their pay regress to 1964 levels. To those he promised REDEMPTION! Keeping jobs in America! Keeping them safe from Terrorists! Deporting all those foreign workers who took the Trumpettes jobs! and most of all, making sure the SCOTUS never ruled in favor of a minority again. These are entirely emptional issues, so Donny never had to say HOW he'd do it (except for the wall Mexico would pay for, but he didn't say HOW they'd pay for it).

Now to hisown amazment, he's the POSPOTUS and needs to make good on his promises, but instead he's reverting to form and supporting the continued screwing of the bottom 99% for the enrichment of the top of the 1%.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

"Blind Hatred" - Yeah - I'm Getting There

Message 8 of 8

For months now I've been pushing back about this accusation from the Alt-right about Hatred driving my criticism of Trump..................................well after reconsidering all the Stuff this guy Trump & his Cosa Nostra are doing to this Country........................I'm getting closer to describing my sentiments as Hatred........................

I Love this Country - Trump & His Cosa Nostra Family & Closest Associates Obviously Do Not

Their Actions & Especially their words - Prove - all they care about is Money & Power & Ego and nothing about this County

Trump himself thinks winning the Presidency means he's not the President of the United States - He's only the President of those who demonstrate their Unconditional Devotion and even then - keeping them Happy is only to keep him in power

Today, again - he Tweets out the Selfish Kind of Person he is.......................I'm not going to OWN Obamacare - Let it and the people covered by it DIE a slow painful death

You took Ownership of the Affordable Care Act the day you allowed yourself to be sworn in as President - it's the Law of the Land and if you can;t change the law - you own it

You & the GOP Continue to OWN it because - even with Majority Control of the Entire US Federal Government - You Can;t Manage our Government

You can;t even get One Thing Passed Off Your Own Agenda - Not One - and the people blocking everything are your own Republicans from your Own Party - Why - Well Simple - Because They Are Just Like You - They Love The Power of Being in Congress and they won;t do anything that might put that in Jeopardy.....................

The Only Silver Lining Here is - At Some Point - Any Association with the Trump Cosa Nostra is going to cost people at Election Time

This Russia Conspiracy is not going Away because the Bread Crumbs lead right to the door of the Whitehouse and directly to members of the Trump Cosa Nostra.....................

GOP Members of Congress have demonstrated repeatedly - if it comes down to themselves or anyone else - they will eat thier own

( " If I do not believe as you believe, it proves that you do not believe as I believe, and this is all that it proves. Sam Adams )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies