AARP and the photographers of Magnum Photos look at older people living in new ways around the world in A New Age.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: "American Indian" on Pocahontas's Bar Registration

Message 1 of 7

Trump lies all the time , but it's ok. Warren lies once and she's nailed to the cross. Such HYPOCRITES !!!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7
So Regressives think telling the truth (remember that DNA test that showed a Native American heritage?) is inexcusable but lying constantly, being a whoremonger, serial adulterer, fraudster, cheat and deadbeat is okay? Geez, Scout, I don't think she is all those things. Shame on you for calling her that.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

@Olderscout66 wrote:

So Regressives think telling the truth (remember that DNA test that showed a Native American heritage?) is inexcusable but lying constantly, being a whoremonger, serial adulterer, fraudster, cheat and deadbeat is okay?

Good to know what Regressives hold most dear- POWER. What you have to do to get it is of no consequence, so long as you GET IT AND USE IT TO HURT PEOPLE YOU DESPISE.

By Pocahontas's own DNA test, she is, AT MOST, 1/64 Native American heritage.  Thus, NeoMarxists believe that when she called herself "American Indian," she was telling the "truth."

Personally, I think, that AT LEAST 51% Native American justifies calling one's self "American Indian."  Or, AT LEAST, under those circumstances, I wouldn't complain about it.

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

So Regressives think telling the truth (remember that DNA test that showed a Native American heritage?) is inexcusable but lying constantly, being a whoremonger, serial adulterer, fraudster, cheat and deadbeat is okay?

Good to know what Regressives hold most dear- POWER. What you have to do to get it is of no consequence, so long as you GET IT AND USE IT TO HURT PEOPLE YOU DESPISE.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

And yet, nobody has shown she does not have native American ancestry. 

(Aren't Indians from India?)

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

Seems she found using this lie convientent and now it has caught up with her.  I don't think she is the only one who will have lies come back and bite them in the teepee.  Not about Indian heritage, but their past all the way down to the diaper days.  If one wants to throw rocks they should not live in glass houses.  Personally, I find it foolish to dig up trash from years and years ago.  

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors