Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 36

@KidBoy2 wrote:
MsStretch posted..

Of course, it's a Trump con job. "Look at me, I'm the big hero. I saved lives." Tell that to the lawyers who recently found 5 toddlers close to death in the camps on the border. Or the ones who have died. Or the ones who are denied soap, water, and toothbrushes. "Not our job. Go home to your miserable corrupt poverty-stricken homes and don't bring that crap here. Don't impinge on our really great economy and low unemployment." What a hypocrite.

=================================================================

You do not understand what is going on at our southern border and why...no, you just have to blame Trump.

"Trump Scrapped Iran Strikes Because They Weren't 'Proportionate'" That is the topic but you just had to try to make it about the crisis at our southern border...that is telling but SOP form your posts.

BTW ...When illegals cross our boarders with children close to death with things like pneumonia there will be some that die .... children in our small city died this winter from pneumonia ....sad but true.

Huh?  Perhaps you should follow your own advice.  You are the one who keeps bringing it up. (Witness your last comment.)

But that's OK, because Trump did the same thing -- deflected from Iran by anouncing the ICE raids and then canceling them at the eleventh hour.  Sound like familiar strategy?

Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 36

@KidBoy2 wrote:

FYI Trump has many military advisers that just might know more than you do.

I'm sure he does -- I'm just not sure he listens to them.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 36

@MsStretch 

For sure! And I just heard trump being interviewed...of which he stated that we must prevent Iran from producing nuclear weapons...What!!!

trump is the crackpot that he appears to be! That was what the agreement with Iran was already doing that he pulled out of!

Just another example of him creating chaos and confusion, so that he can then look like the great deal maker to his base...which he is not...great liar, yes!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 36
MsStretch posted..

Of course, it's a Trump con job. "Look at me, I'm the big hero. I saved lives." Tell that to the lawyers who recently found 5 toddlers close to death in the camps on the border. Or the ones who have died. Or the ones who are denied soap, water, and toothbrushes. "Not our job. Go home to your miserable corrupt poverty-stricken homes and don't bring that crap here. Don't impinge on our really great economy and low unemployment." What a hypocrite.

=================================================================

You do not understand what is going on at our southern border and why...no, you just have to blame Trump.

"Trump Scrapped Iran Strikes Because They Weren't 'Proportionate'" That is the topic but you just had to try to make it about the crisis at our southern border...that is telling but SOP form your posts.

BTW ...When illegals cross our boarders with children close to death with things like pneumonia there will be some that die .... children in our small city died this winter from pneumonia ....sad but true.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 36

@Panjandrum wrote:

Headline at Bloomberg. "Trump Scrapped Iran Strikes Because They Weren't 'Proportionate'"

]

If the truth is known, probably the Joint Chiefs of Staff told him he would be releasing the Kraken if he started a war with Iran, and aides reminded him it would be bye bye to any chance of reelection. It's absurd to believe no one mentioned civilian casualties up front and in the beginning of a plan to strike.

Aides reported that Tucker Carlson of Fox news told Trump that his advisers did not have his best interests at heard and that if it led to a war with Iran, he could "kiss his chances of reelection goodbye".  Again, we have the media making the president's decisions. (In addition to the flip flopping)

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 36

@williamb39198 wrote:

Let’s see...would anyone be surprised if trump has ramped this up so that he can now try to make an agreement with Iran,

similar to the one he pulled out of? Then

he can claim that he is the great deal maker, and wipe out another Obama deal!

Similar to the NAFTA agreement which he renamed, with very minor changes, and then took credit for being a great deal maker...and has the new agreement even been approved?

He is consistent about relabeling and rebranding...but that doesn’t say much for substance or progress! Does say something about bamboozelry!

As we speak, Trump extended an olive branch to “start all over” with nuclear talks  yesterday to Iran..

Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 36

Let’s see...would anyone be surprised if trump has ramped this up so that he can now try to make an agreement with Iran,

similar to the one he pulled out of? Then

he can claim that he is the great deal maker, and wipe out another Obama deal!

Similar to the NAFTA agreement which he renamed, with very minor changes, and then took credit for being a great deal maker...and has the new agreement even been approved?

He is consistent about relabeling and rebranding...but that doesn’t say much for substance or progress! Does say something about bamboozelry!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 36

Headline at Bloomberg. "Trump Scrapped Iran Strikes Because They Weren't 'Proportionate'"

]

If the truth is known, probably the Joint Chiefs of Staff told him he would be releasing the Kraken if he started a war with Iran, and aides reminded him it would be bye bye to any chance of reelection. It's absurd to believe no one mentioned civilian casualties up front and in the beginning of a plan to strike.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 36
It is a struggle to be objective about Trump.
Sir Granny Tracy
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 36
He doesn't listen to anyone who tells him something he does not want to hear.
Sir Granny Tracy
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Thursday, September 17 – Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall Event

1 p.m. ET - Coronavirus: Prevention, Treatments, Vaccines & Avoiding Scams