Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: props to Trump: "Trump Scrapped Iran Strikes Because They Weren't 'Proportionate'"

Message 11 of 36

@MsStretch wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
MsStretch poted..

Of course, it's a Trump con job. "Look at me, I'm the big hero. I saved lives." Tell that to the lawyers who recently found 5 toddlers close to death in the camps on the border. Or the ones who have died. Or the ones who are denied soap, water, and toothbrushes. "Not our job. Go home to your miserable corrupt poverty-stricken homes and don't bring that crap here. Don't impinge on our really great economy and low unemployment." What a hypocrite.

=================================================================

You do not understand what is going on at our southern border and why...no, you just have to blame Trump.

Can't think of anyone better.

So, I'll bite.  What IS going on at our southern border and why?  Enlighten me.

Well, I just live here so all I can tell you is what I see with my "lyin' eyes" but we are seeing closed drug checkpoints because Trump did not send or hire enough staff.  We are seeing prisons reopened in New Mexico because Trump did not hire (appoint) enough judges to clear the cases.  We are having to set up shelters for people with places to go in the interior and sponsors who will pay their air or bus fares because Trump could not organize a travel department. We are watching the coyotes drop their customers off at the border because Trump changed the rules so they no longer have to get them to their destinations in the interior. We are seeing spikes in asylum seekers because Trump cut back on the funds that were holding the lid on in their home countries. 

I just don't understand how anyone can support this moron. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: props to Trump: "Trump Scrapped Iran Strikes Because They Weren't 'Proportionate'"

Message 12 of 36

@KidBoy2 wrote:
EdM965653

tRump is incapable of seeing the facts of any situation and then formulating a logical, cogent response. He is profoundly ignorant, and he is not terribly bright, either.

===============================================================

That is your opinion and when you call our President tRump it tells a lot about your ability to be objective.

FYI Trump has many military advisers that just might know more than you do.

trump supporters believing all of trump's lies and never criticizing anything he says or does says a lot out their ability to be objective.

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 36

@KidBoy2 wrote:
MsStretch poted..

Of course, it's a Trump con job. "Look at me, I'm the big hero. I saved lives." Tell that to the lawyers who recently found 5 toddlers close to death in the camps on the border. Or the ones who have died. Or the ones who are denied soap, water, and toothbrushes. "Not our job. Go home to your miserable corrupt poverty-stricken homes and don't bring that crap here. Don't impinge on our really great economy and low unemployment." What a hypocrite.

You do not understand what is going on at our southern border and why...no, you just have to blame Trump.

Can't think of anyone better.

So, I'll bite.  What IS going on at our southern border and why?  Enlighten me.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 36

Will Trump be nominating terrorists for the Nobel Peace Prize the next time they decline to follow through with a threat to kill hostages?  

Seems like that would be consistent with his logic. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 36

MsStretch poted..

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 36

@rk9152 wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@myexper wrote:

Trump could not care less about 150 Iranian deaths. Trump's purported concern is all a ploy ..... another Trump con job!

Recall that Trump didn't care about 32 MILLION AMERICANS when he and his Republican bandits attempted to take away their health care.  And now he wants us to believe his concern for 150 Iranian lives? ...... No Donald, most Americans are well aware of your cons!

Of course, it's a Trump con job.  "Look at me,  I'm the big hero.  I saved lives."  Tell that to the lawyers who recently found 5 toddlers close to death in the camps on the border.  Or the ones who have died.  Or the ones who are denied soap, water, and toothbrushes.  "Not our job.  Go home to your miserable corrupt poverty-stricken homes and don't bring that crap here.  Don't impinge on our really great economy and low unemployment."  What a hypocrite.

You seem so upset that the President didn't kill 150 Iranians that you rant on about free healthcare and open borders and resort to the "toddlers on the border" game - if you want to lay blame -remember those toddlers did not toddle on their own over the border.. You really must hate Iranians - why is that???

And another straw man argument rk ..... NOBODY stated ANYTHING regarding "hatred of Iranians".

And what posters are actually "so upset" about is the fact that Trump's concern for Iranian lives was all phony .... just a ploy by him in an attempt to gain unwarranted recognition .... I.E. :  ANOTHER TRUMP CON JOB!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 36

@rk9152 wrote:

You seem so upset that the President didn't kill 150 Iranians that you rant on about free healthcare and open borders and resort to the "toddlers on the border" game - if you want to lay blame -remember those toddlers did not toddle on their own over the border.. You really must hate Iranians - why is that???

Trump's situation is much like that of a cornered bank robber who has taken 150 hostages, threatens to kill them, then lets the deadlines pass without doing so. Yes, we are all happy he did not follow through with his threat to kill 150 people. However,  nobody is going to nominate him for the Nobel Peace Prize because he did not follow through.  That is just  his style. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 36

@MsStretch wrote:

@myexper wrote:

Trump could not care less about 150 Iranian deaths. Trump's purported concern is all a ploy ..... another Trump con job!

Recall that Trump didn't care about 32 MILLION AMERICANS when he and his Republican bandits attempted to take away their health care.  And now he wants us to believe his concern for 150 Iranian lives? ...... No Donald, most Americans are well aware of your cons!

Of course, it's a Trump con job.  "Look at me,  I'm the big hero.  I saved lives."  Tell that to the lawyers who recently found 5 toddlers close to death in the camps on the border.  Or the ones who have died.  Or the ones who are denied soap, water, and toothbrushes.  "Not our job.  Go home to your miserable corrupt poverty-stricken homes and don't bring that crap here.  Don't impinge on our really great economy and low unemployment."  What a hypocrite.

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 36

@myexper wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 36

Here is some info for all. We saw people on TV this evening who have been part of presenting military options to the President explain how it works. They told us there can be a number of options presented, or just one depending on the situation. In all options the number of expected casualties possible will be listed. Ours, theirs, military, civilian. The person or group that put the plan has to sign off on that info. before the President sees it. That tells all of us Trump lied again because he said he got that info. after the option was approved by him. Trump will never change, and does it not make all feel safer knowing what a nut we have making war and peace decisions for us. Thanks far right.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Call-in Event: Coronavirus: Maintaining Your Well-Being

Ask experts about the coronavirus, learn how to protect yourself, stay connected and cope with stress and anxiety brought on by the pandemic. Join AARP for a special call-in event April 9, at 1:00 pm (EDT).

You can participate by calling toll-free 1-855-274-9507.

Learn more about the event on our Tele-Town Hall page.

Top Authors