Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: no evidence of accidental release  by China

Message 1 of 38

I copied this for my follow up file because Trump claimed he was going to release evidence  "shortly".  This is a usual pattern for this Administration. He makes a wild claim and then hopes no one will remember it. 

Do....not.....trust.......Donald.........Trump 

White House Will Release ‘Conclusive’ Evidence Coronavirus Originated In Wuhan Lab

BY:  Christian Datoc

President Donald Trump suggested during Sunday night’s Fox News town hall that his administration will soon release “conclusive” evidence showing how the coronavirus originally leaked out of China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology.

“I don’t think there is any question about it,” Trump responded when asked a question on whether China’s action allowed the pandemic to spread across the globe.. He proceeded to tell host Bret Baier that the administration “will be giving a very strong report on what we think happened, and I think it will be very conclusive.”

The president has repeatedly claimed to have seen evidence the virus leaked out of a research facility, and his latest comments come the same day that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo maintained the administration has compiled an extensive report on the virus’s lab origins.

“We have said from the beginning, this virus originated in Wuhan, China.. We took a lot of grief for that from the outset.. But I think the whole world can see now,” Pompeo said on ABC Sunday morning.. “Remember, China has a history of infecting the world and they have a history of running sub-standard laboratories.”

“These aren’t the first times that we have had the world exposed to viruses as a result of failures in a Chinese lab.”

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 38

@jimc91 wrote:

“We have said from the beginning, this virus originated in Wuhan, China. We took a lot of grief for that from the outset. But I think the whole world can see now,” Pompeo said on ABC Sunday morning. “Remember, China has a history of infecting the world and they have a history of running sub-standard laboratories.”

“These aren’t the first times that we have had the world exposed to viruses as a result of failures in a Chinese lab.”

It seems Pompeo might be eating crow.

Pompeo said in an interview with Breitbart that aired Saturday that "we know it began in Wuhan, but we don't know from where or from whom, and those are important things."

Pompeo has for weeks publicly espoused the theory that the virus that has infected more than 1,400,000 Americans originated from the Wuhan Institute of Virology, claiming in an interview earlier this month that there was "enormous evidence" and a "significant amount of evidence" this was the case. He later conceded that he couldn't be certain of its origin and that the evidence that it came from "the vicinity" of the Wuhan lab "could be wrong."

Read entire article.

So here it is two weeks later, and I'm guessing the "very strong report on what we think happened, and I think it will be very conclusive" that IMPOTUS told Fox News would be released soon (after all, he says he saw the evidence) won't be happening anytime soon. 

Ah well, on to the next distraction away from his bungling and ineptness.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 38

Jim:

When Pompeo was asked for proof he could provide none. There is a report that pressure was put on the Intel people to provide support to what he said even though at this time they do not have it. The reports this afternoon say everything in the WH is now geared toward Trumps reelection not controlling the virus. Trump Campaign people are now in charge not the medical people.

Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 38

JimC91 wrote "

“We have said from the beginning, this virus originated in Wuhan, China. We took a lot of grief for that from the outset. But I think the whole world can see now,” Pompeo said on ABC Sunday morning. “Remember, China has a history of infecting the world and they have a history of running sub-standard laboratories.”

Jim, by the time most people get out of grade school, they have a good idea what is and is not evidence.  There is no doubt that the first known case was in Wuhan. 

This does NOT mean it was released from a lab.  Since we know this is NOT a man-made virus, Occam's razor would say natural transmission is the root cause.  A lot of infections come out of China strictly because of the size of the Country, whether labs are "substandard" or not.  Again, moving lips with no actual proof. 

While there is no doubt that the Chinese government's handling of this has been horrible, it appears that Trump is simply trying to "pass the buck" in order to distract from his awful response.

WHEN THEY ACTUALLY RELEASE THEIR REPORT, GET BACK TO ALL OF US.  Until then, this is ridiculous and continuing to post misinformation only WEAKENS your argument.

Highlighted
Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 38

Pompeo said on ABC Sunday morning. “Remember, China has a history of infecting the world and they have a history of running sub-standard laboratories.”

I'm sure he has examples supported by facts. Right? I mean, our Secretary of State wouldn't make up stuff as he goes along like, say, our President? Would he? 

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 38

VIMTSTL
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 38

JimC91: President Donald Trump suggested during Sunday night’s Fox News town hall that his administration will soon release “conclusive” evidence showing how the coronavirus originally leaked out of China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology.

So, we can assume that if Trump does NOT release such evidence in the next.....say 2 weeks?...that he is once again, lying through his teeth?  How is he doing on Obama's birth certificate, anyway? 

Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 38

So, you are saying that he just because he told Brett Baier something (without any supporting evidence) that it is true.  Or is it the rumors by the Daily Caller that you think make your position stronger?

If he actually releases anything, THEN it will be news, right now, as usual JimC you are just posting gossip and misinformation.

Who knows, when the President releases evidence of this, do you think he will also release all of the evidence that he found in Hawaii that Obama was not a citizen?

You know what they say Jim, fool me once shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 38

White House Will Release ‘Conclusive’ Evidence Coronavirus Originated In Wuhan Lab

BY:  Christian Datoc

President Donald Trump suggested during Sunday night’s Fox News town hall that his administration will soon release “conclusive” evidence showing how the coronavirus originally leaked out of China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology.

“I don’t think there is any question about it,” Trump responded when asked a question on whether China’s action allowed the pandemic to spread across the globe. He proceeded to tell host Bret Baier that the administration “will be giving a very strong report on what we think happened, and I think it will be very conclusive.”

The president has repeatedly claimed to have seen evidence the virus leaked out of a research facility, and his latest comments come the same day that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo maintained the administration has compiled an extensive report on the virus’s lab origins.

(RELATED: Majority Of Intelligence Community Agencies Believe Coronavirus Leaked Out Of Wuhan Lab, S...

Trump clarified Sunday night that he doesn’t view the coronavirus as a malicious action from China.

“Personally I think they made a horrible mistake,” he told co-host Martha MacCallum. “They didn’t want to admit it. We wanted to go in but they didn’t want us there. World Health wanted to go in.”

“They tried to cover it, they tried to put it out,” he continued. “It’s like trying to put out a fire. They couldn’t put out the fire.”

The White House is actively investigating ways to hold China financially accountable for its role in allowing the pandemic to spread across the globe. Officials did not respond when asked by the Daily Caller when the president’s aforementioned report will be publicly released.

VIMTSTL
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 38

Richva wrote:

Just want to make sure this is not misinformation or fake news:

• What is the source of this statement? Breitbart, WAPO, personally overheard in the restroom.............???
  • Who said it? If anonymous, how was it verified? (Like the NYTimes and WAPO do)
  • Does putting it in larger type make it more believable? 

**************************************************************************************************************

tRump supporters don't need legitimate sources or facts for that matter, neither does tRump.

Only Thing Man Learns From History Is Man Learns Nothing From History
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Pen Pal Safety

Take pen pal safety precautions.
Learn more.

Top Authors