Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: no evidence of accidental release  by China

Message 11 of 38

Jim: 

Majority Of Intelligence Community Agencies Believe Coronavirus Leaked Out Of Wuhan Lab, Senior Intel Official Says

Just want to make sure this is not misinformation or fake news:

• What is the source of this statement? Breitbart, WAPO, personally overheard in the restroom.............???
  • Who said it? If anonymous, how was it verified? (Like the NYTimes and WAPO do)
  • Does putting it in larger type make it more believable? 
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 12 of 38

@jimc91  wrote:

“Have you seen anything at this point that gives you a high degree of confidence that the Wuhan Institute of Virology was the origin of the virus?” Roberts asked Trump Thursday.

“Yes, I have,” Trump answered. “And I think the World Health Organization should be ashamed of themselves because they’re like the public relations agency for China.”

And...?

Roberts: "I asked him directly... and he really didn't go down the road of a concrete answer, but he did suggest that is something he is looking at blah, blah, blah"

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 38

jim

You had this up before and it was not true then, or now. Support article backs that up as I pointed out.

Now a new support from same far right never tell the truth but it slipped again. It says China will not let the WHO join the probe and that is bad. Well Trump cut all funding to the WHO and is pulling us out of it, but the far right paper thinks that is good. Our far right at work destroying the USA, and being supported by the enablers.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 38

Majority Of Intelligence Community Agencies Believe Coronavirus Leaked Out Of Wuhan Lab, Senior Intel Official Says

VIMTSTL
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

no evidence of accidental release  by China

Message 15 of 38

Trump World doesn't deal in facts. They deal with words and expressions such as:

• I believe it
  • It appears to be
  • It's likely 
  • I was told
  • Others believe it also
  • There's agreement

In the world of science, were PROOF is required, the words above are meaningless.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 38

Majority Of Intelligence Community Agencies Believe Coronavirus Leaked Out Of Wuhan Lab, Senior Intel Official Says

BY:  Peter Hasson

The majority view among the U.S. intelligence community agencies is that COVID-19 is natural and accidentally leaked out of a laboratory in Wuhan, China, a senior intelligence official told the Daily Caller News Foundation.

While not all of the 17 agencies that make up the IC are fully behind the idea that the novel coronavirus was an accidental laboratory leak, most believe that to be the case, according to the senior official. The official added that the holdouts are still open to the possibility that the virus leaked from a laboratory.

The unanimous view of the IC is that the virus was not the result of an intentional act, the senior official noted. 

(RELATED: WHO Says China Blocking It From Investigation Into Coronavirus Origin)

That official’s account confirms what Fox News White House reporter John Roberts reported Saturday, and matches with what President Donald Trump has said publicly.

Roberts cited a senior intelligence official in reporting that “there is agreement among most of the 17 Intelligence agencies that COVID-19 originated in the Wuhan lab. The source stressed that the release is believed to be a MISTAKE, and was not intentional.”

“Sources say not all 17 intelligence agencies agree that the lab was the source of the virus because there is not yet a definitive ‘smoking gun’. But confidence is high among 70-75% of the agencies,” Roberts added.

John Roberts

@johnrobertsFox

A Senior Intelligence Source tells me there is agreement among most of the 17 Intelligence agencies that COVID-19 originated in the Wuhan lab. The source stressed that the release is believed to be a MISTAKE, and was not intentional.

John Roberts

@johnrobertsFox

Sources say not all 17 intelligence agencies agree that the lab was the source of the virus because there is not yet a definitive “smoking gun”. But confidence is high among 70-75% of the agencies.

The Office of the Director of National Intelligence confirmed in a statement Thursday that the IC is “rigorously” investigating whether the virus was a result of a lab leak, while making clear that COVID-19 is not believed to be “manmade or genetically modified.”

Trump said during a press conference Thursday that he has seen information that indicates with a high degree of confidence that the virus originated from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

“Have you seen anything at this point that gives you a high degree of confidence that the Wuhan Institute of Virology was the origin of the virus?” Roberts asked Trump Thursday.

“Yes, I have,” Trump answered. “And I think the World Health Organization should be ashamed of themselves because they’re like the public relations agency for China.”

VIMTSTL
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 17 of 38

Fishslayer: 

We ALL get our information from the media or press briefings. This is an investigation and it's just beginning. How can you possibly carry china's water for them? You know they lie, steal, cheat and treat the world like the locusts they are. The EU release a condemnation, UK and Australia. The blame is clearly on the chinese communist party. Multiple states are suing them. This isn't a political issue, it's an investigation. 

Again how long did Mueller take? 

I'llwait for our investigation to publish their findings.  However the chinese communist party has a very well documented history of malfeasance. You KNOW this!

Just beginning? How much zero evidence do you have to not find before you realize your theory is incorrect? You can never PROVE something did not happen so the investigators checked in all the right places and made a call. 

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 18 of 38

Trump tries to say that China hid the severity of Covid-19.

America's own Military Intelligence told the tRump Administration about the severity of Covid-19 last November.

So ............... since the tRump administration was told about the severity of Covid-19 last November, didn't they hide the severity of Covid-19?

tRump is trying to distract from his own mishandling of this pandemic.

Only Thing Man Learns From History Is Man Learns Nothing From History
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 19 of 38

Fishslayer wrote:

No one can reach a conclusion without all the evidence in play. It's an ongoing investigation. I'll wait to see what is discovered. I don't trust China, and clearly they're attempting to CYA all over the globe. The Chinese communists are the world locusts. They have a history.

China is walking like a duck.... so

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

Contempt prior to investigation. tRump supporters are "walking like a duck".

Only Thing Man Learns From History Is Man Learns Nothing From History
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist

Message 20 of 38

Here's what we DO know: tRump and Republicans have spent the last 50 years finding "bright shinys" to distract their lofo base from what they're really doing. The GOPerLords figure if they can start a CT that this is somehow a sneaky Chinese weapon, then they can get their lofos to swallow the notion NOBODY could've seen what was coming, and Putin's ToadPOTUS cannot be blamed for waiting TWO MONTHS before acting.

The reality is our allies on Taiwan told us what was really going on in China in NOVEMBER 2019. tRump called Xi to confirm, Xi lied, tRump swallowed it because it made him happy, and then waited until 31 Jan to ban CHINESE travelers from entering the US, but allowing AT LEAST 430,000 travelers FROM CHINA, including 4,000 direct from Wuhan, to enter the US without ANY health check on arrival. The infected among that half-million travelers fanned out across the US and by March, the spread of the unopposed disease could not be ignored, so tRump told the GOVERNORS it was there problem to solve.

While Toad refused to give assistance to the GOVERNORS of our States, he sent a letter to his BFF Kim Jong-un pledging OUR support for COMMIE NORTH KOREA!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a health tip to share or a health question to ask?

Check out the Health Tips discussion board today!

Top Authors