Learn how to spot and avoid common scams with AARP's Fraud Resource Center. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: movi

Message 1 of 6

@KidBoy2 wrote:
=============================================================
To get the E-Mails from these Republicans it would indicate you must have indicated to them they want your input on issues.

Is it not great that you have a choice?

It IS great. You can chose one of 26 highly educated, successful and experienced patriots or the man his own staff refers to as a "moron" who cannot read, no experience, and loves Mother Russia.  Pretty clear choice to me. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

Yes, sometimes it's funny what shows up in the mail. My husband started getting mail from the NRA. We are totally anti-gun. I stuffed the prepaid envelope and sent it back to them. Did that a couple of times, and then they sent him a membership card! Too funny. 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

Email lists are sold and rented. For example, Scott Walker sold his to pay off his presidential campaign debt.

They can get up to $8 an email for selling lists. $2 or $3 for renting them.

Somebody made money off you.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6
EdM965653 posted..

Good morning to all-

I checked my inbox this morning and there to my surprise were four emails from Newt Gingrich, Marco Rubio and couple of other stellar objects.

It seems I have been invited to donate to the REPUBLICAN PARTY so they can protect my rights and stop the socilist/communist Democrats from taking over the world.

=============================================================
To get the E-Mails from these Republicans it would indicate you must have indicated to them they want your input on issues.

Is it not great that you have a choice?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

It seems I have been invited to donate to the REPUBLICAN PARTY

Republicans don't need your money, they have billionaires.

Don't worry about them, they'll be fine.

They always are. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

movi

Message 6 of 6

moving up in the world- apparently

Good morning to all-

I checked my inbox this morning and there to my surprise were four emails from Newt Gingrich, Marco Rubio and couple of other stellar objects. 

It seems I have been invited to donate to the REPUBLICAN PARTY so they can protect my rights and stop the socilist/communist Democrats from taking over the world.

I'd say that there's about as much chance of me giving anything- other than my middle finger sign- to the republican party and its minions.

The idea of the party of Mitch McConnel, d.tRump and their supporters coming to me for a donation is sort of like sending someone to hell to look for a popsicicle.  ain't gonna happen in this lifetime.

good day to all- Ed

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors